• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,150
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

Back on Topic,,,,,,,,

I was very interested in this Topic about the connection & relativity to the RCC with the European Empire,,,,,hoping we would get into the origins,,,,,,I posted a link about Mussolini's relationship with the pope at that time,,,,,,any comments?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

You should learn what the word idolatry means. Although it may not be biblical that the Catholic Church teaches we have friends in heaven to pray for us and hear us, that's not the same thing as idolatry.

And no, you clearly do not know what the church teaches , because the church does not put the Pope on the level of God, and the church teaches that the pope is almost never infallible and that he is a sinner.

I know what idolaty means, idolatry, is the worship of anyone but God. Praying to any of the saints is idolatry. Using an intercessory, is the opposite of what God says. That is what the Bible says. I have been over this time and time again with other people on here, the word of God does not change. I dont really care what "spin" the church puts on it, its idolatry. And if they didnt put the pope on such a high level, why do they teach such blatantly false teachings. But if you disagree with me, travel to the vatican, and walk in and call the pope a infallible sinner, and see what happens to you. 

You can "attack me" all you want, and accuse me of "lack of knowlege" all you want, it doesnt change what the Bible says. The Bible says it is Idolatry. Black and white. I will not argue anymore on the subject, if you disagree with me, it is on your head not on mine. The truth is in the Bible for all to read.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

We know that the Catholic church mixes truth with lies just as Satan does. We know which church God has named the whore,  Scripture does not lie.

Rev. 19:2, "For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."  + Rev. 17:5.

When the Antichrist rises at the beginning of the Week, Israel will be undergoing persecution by the whore and the ten kings of Revised Rome who are dominated by the whore until the middle of the week. The Antichrist will make a seven years covenant with Israel assuring them protection in their continued establishment as a nation, Dan. 9:27.

The Jews will not accept Catholicism when it again dominates the nations of the old world and begins to murder all heretics as it has done in the past. Because Jews will not submit, there will be a widespread persecution of the Jews and “theywill be hated of all nations” during the time of “the beginning of sorrows” when the Antichrist will be endeavoring to conquer all these nations, Matt. 24:4-12.

Antichrist will need Jewish moral and financial support to help him rise over these nations, so he will make an alliance with them for seven years. Therefore, the time of the Tribulation is during the whole of Daniel’s Seventieth Week, Dan. 9:27. It will end at the second Advent, Matt. 24:29-31.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

40 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I know what idolaty means, idolatry, is the worship of anyone but God. Praying to any of the saints is idolatry. Using an intercessory, is the opposite of what God says. That is what the Bible says. I have been over this time and time again with other people on here, the word of God does not change. I dont really care what "spin" the church puts on it, its idolatry. And if they didnt put the pope on such a high level, why do they teach such blatantly false teachings. But if you disagree with me, travel to the vatican, and walk in and call the pope a infallible sinner, and see what happens to you. 

You can "attack me" all you want, and accuse me of "lack of knowlege" all you want, it doesnt change what the Bible says. The Bible says it is Idolatry. Black and white. I will not argue anymore on the subject, if you disagree with me, it is on your head not on mine. The truth is in the Bible for all to read.

Hi Patriot2016,

Its the same all over and throughout history mate. To try and stop the message they attack and even kill the messenger !

Your correct, the truth is in the Word of God, nothing else matters.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

I saw quite a few things wrong with the link that was in the OP and claims I know aren't true, not even close,  but I did tell somebody I would not post anything else on this thread that appears to be a defense of Catholicism.

What I will say is if the Holy Roman Empire resurrected, it would likely be called the fourth Reich , because the Holy Roman Empire was not the ancient Roman Empire, but was primarily a German Empire that began in 800 when Pope Leo 3 placed the Crown on Charlemagne, and was called the 1st Reich, which for a thousand years was the most powerful political force in the world.  

Since Germany dominates the EU with the greatest European economy, it could be that a German Empire eventually dominates Europe and achieves what the first three Reichs attempted and failed to do.

Napoleon always dreamed of being a Holy Roman Emperor, and considered himself a type of Charlemagne, but he knew no one would make him such, so he conquered the Empire, placed the crown on his own head, and made himself the final Holy Roman Emperor .  He also kidnapped the Pope.

Maybe the AC will be a figure like Napoleon who will Crown himself Emperor and then go into the Vatican and with an epic narcissistic show seen round the world,  Crown himself Pope.  Hehe....it will be interesting to see what unfolds.

I think this is all to entertain and glorify God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

Apostle Paul said that after his departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock; And also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Disciples of the Lord Jesus should be sufficient texts of the OT and NT, because they are the same thing as the Word of God. There is no meaning how people have believed after the Early Church, because only it does matter what the Bible tells. The church history after the Early Church shouldn't be for us as the signpost on how we should believe in the Lord Jesus, because only the Bible is the perfect and infallible and shows to us how we must believe in the Lord Jesus. After the Early Church have come numerous groups who have more or less get lost from the truth of the Bible. The Bible is error-free and perfect announcement of God and therefore it should be our sole spiritual authority for teaching of the Bible.

Many believers have erred to study and believe doctrines that have been written after the Early Church. I don't have any desire to study what has happened after the Early Church in that sense that I try to find there the truth, because I have the Bible where is the perfect truth. The intention of the RCC is to lead you to study church history written by Catholics, because it is a trap, which leads you away from the truth of the Bible, that you should believe in Catholic tradition, which actually fully corrupt teaching of the Bible. For this reason, it is very important that you put the Bible (OT-NT) your only authority of the faith, because the teaching of the Bible tells for us how we should believe in the Lord Jesus at the time in the New Covenant.

The focus of the disciples of the Lord Jesus should be the Lord Jesus and the truth of the Bible. Exposing the lies and pagan origins is not the center point of believers, but we must tell it that no one get lost and think that Roman Catholic Church is the Church of God. RCC can distort texts which have been written through the ages, but RCC can't distort what pagan religions have left behind them by hieroglyphs, relics, statues and images, because they tell clearly what pagan religions teaches and how they are identical with the doctrines of the RCC. When we compare evidence of pagan history, so they are identical with it that what RCC stands for.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

15 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I'm not saying the Pope is a great guy or that there isn't a lot of evil within the Catholic Church, but the Church is absolutely never going to get much power.  It isn't a very powerful institution and neither is the Pope.  You might say, "Wait a minute, it is so wealthy and has more than a billion adherents", how can you say it isn't very powerful.

Because precisely, it isn't very powerful.  People including Catholics rebel, do not obey, and hate what the Church teaches.  The Antichrist will be lawless.  The Catholic Church on the other hand teaches discipline, fasting, penance, sacrifice, you can't get a divorce, you can't contracept, you must be a virgin until you are married, you can't abort, you can't have gay marriage.

The world absolutely hates those teachings and 90% of Catholics don't follow the Church's teaching on contraception alone.  A teeny tiny percentage of the world will ever be obedient to what the Pope says.  Every Government in every country I can think of is in rebellion against the Pope. 

Anyone who believes in divorce, sex before or outside marriage, contraception, euthanasia, abortion, gay marriage, pride, lust, anger, covetousness, envy, sloth, and gluttony will hate the idea of the Catholic Church having control, as the Catholic Church preaches strongly against all of that.

People who hate Jesus will hate that idea of the Church having power as well.  The Catholic Church teaches that Jesus is God and that human beings find their meaning in life in adoring, worshiping, loving, and serving him.  Hedonists and Antichristians will absolutely despize the teachings of the Church.

Scripture says the Antichrist will deny Christ entirely and hate Jesus, therefore He will hate Catholicism and the Pope as well!

The belief that the Catholic Church is going to get control of many nations is so implausible and silly it is cute. :PThe world rebells more against the teachings of the Church today than it ever has LOL!

You cannot hate Jesus and deny that He is God and love the teachings of Catholicism and the Pope at the same time. Once again, If you hate Jesus, love abortion, love homosexual marriage, love contraception and unlawful sex,   you have to hate the teachings of the Catholic Church as well.  There is no way around that.

I actually think you have made a great argument here, and I am not much of a fan of the Catholic church to say the least.  But even with the many failings I believe are there, they still accept Christ overall and preach a Christian message, which the world seems to think we can live without more and more.  The Catholic church was in my daughter's history lesson of Congo today.  They somewhat singlehandedly have maintained hospitals and schools in that area, which has struggled under corruption.  It is really a rather impressive history the people who have sought to serve Christ through the Catholic church have in that part of the world.  

So, I don't agree with many of the aspects of the Catholic church, but the presence of Christ that is still present in some of the memebers, does make me skeptical of the conclusion in the opening post as well.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  06/02/1964

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Romans 10:
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The Bible speaks about the way of salvation. Biblical way of salvation is following. When a man reads or hears the Gospel of the Lord Jesus and comes to knowledge of sin, so he must repent and believe in the Lord Jesus.

According to the teaching of the Bible when a man confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in his heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead, so a man shall be saved. The blood, death of the Lord Jesus purifies sins and bring participation to eternal life.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 4:
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

According to the teaching of the Bible there is only one way of salvation, which can obtained by faith in the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus is the only Mediator, Saviour and way of salvation to God. This means that we can't keep beside Jesus no other ways of salvation and if someone do like this he is not in saving faith, because saving faith works only by faith in the Lord Jesus.

If we don't understand what the Bible teaches about the salvation, so we can be deceived to think that the Catholic Church is the Church of God, although it is not. We can't despise the way of salvation. A believer can err doctrinally and still is in saving faith, unless doctrinal error do not place beside Jesus other ways of salvation. What comes to the official doctrine of the RCC, so there is no question about doctrinal error, but wrong doctrines with many ways of salvation beside Jesus. RCC has distorted the Biblical salvation.

For this reason RCC is anti-Christian sect, because it distort Biblical way of salvation. If we don't understand this, so we can astray to ecumenical trap that leads straight into bosom of antichrist. RCC sets beside Jesus several ways of salvation as water baptism, Mary as Mediatrix, holy mass and inguldences and so on. Because RCC has many ways of salvation. so it means that a Catholic who believes the whole doctrine, in other words RCC's official teachings can't be in saving faith. RCC teaches that every Catholic must believe all the teachings of the RCC and according to RCC a Catholic can't be a Catholic if he don't believe the whole doctrine of the RCC.

A catholic must believe all the teachings of RCC that he can be a Catholic. If inside of RCC is a person who sets the salvation alone by faith in the Lord Jesus, so he is in saving faith, but he can't be anymore a Catholic, because if he would want to be a Catholic he must set beside Jesus all Catholic ways of salvation. RCC doesn't recognize such person as Catholic who don't believe in all official teachings of RCC including many ways of salvation. If you are inside of RCC and believe that Jesus is only way of salvation, so escape and leave RCC and pray that God lead in the Church that walsk in the truth byt he power of the Holy Spirit and loves God.

Do not to think erroneously that I place myself in the place of a judge or that I'm condemning Catholics to eternal damnation, that I'm not doing, but I bring out the truth of the Bible. According to the Word of the Bible a Catholic can't be in saving faith if he believes in all teachings of the RCC. I pray in my heart that many Catholics will find the salvation alone by faith in the Lord Jesus. If you are ungodly, Catholic, Satanist, atheist, a member of any religion or just ordinary ungodly person, so you wander toward eternal damnation for your unbelief and sins. If you confess your sins to God, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus, so your sins are forgiven by the blood, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus and you have a participation to eternal life.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

8 minutes ago, PetriFB said:

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Romans 10:
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The Bible speaks about the way of salvation. Biblical way of salvation is following. When a man reads or hears the Gospel of the Lord Jesus and comes to knowledge of sin, so he must repent and believe in the Lord Jesus.

According to the teaching of the Bible when a man confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in his heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead, so a man shall be saved. The blood, death of the Lord Jesus purifies sins and bring participation to eternal life.

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 4:
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

According to the teaching of the Bible there is only one way of salvation, which can obtained by faith in the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus is the only Mediator, Saviour and way of salvation to God. This means that we can't keep beside Jesus no other ways of salvation and if someone do like this he is not in saving faith, because saving faith works only by faith in the Lord Jesus.

If we don't understand what the Bible teaches about the salvation, so we can be deceived to think that the Catholic Church is the Church of God, although it is not. We can't despise the way of salvation. A believer can err doctrinally and still is in saving faith, unless doctrinal error do not place beside Jesus other ways of salvation. What comes to the official doctrine of the RCC, so there is no question about doctrinal error, but wrong doctrines with many ways of salvation beside Jesus. RCC has distorted the Biblical salvation.

For this reason RCC is anti-Christian sect, because it distort Biblical way of salvation. If we don't understand this, so we can astray to ecumenical trap that leads straight into bosom of antichrist. RCC sets beside Jesus several ways of salvation as water baptism, Mary as Mediatrix, holy mass and inguldences and so on. Because RCC has many ways of salvation. so it means that a Catholic who believes the whole doctrine, in other words RCC's official teachings can't be in saving faith. RCC teaches that every Catholic must believe all the teachings of the RCC and according to RCC a Catholic can't be a Catholic if he don't believe the whole doctrine of the RCC.

A catholic must believe all the teachings of RCC that he can be a Catholic. If inside of RCC is a person who sets the salvation alone by faith in the Lord Jesus, so he is in saving faith, but he can't be anymore a Catholic, because if he would want to be a Catholic he must set beside Jesus all Catholic ways of salvation. RCC doesn't recognize such person as Catholic who don't believe in all official teachings of RCC including many ways of salvation. If you are inside of RCC and believe that Jesus is only way of salvation, so escape and leave RCC and pray that God lead in the Church that walsk in the truth byt he power of the Holy Spirit and loves God.

Do not to think erroneously that I place myself in the place of a judge or that I'm condemning Catholics to eternal damnation, that I'm not doing, but I bring out the truth of the Bible. According to the Word of the Bible a Catholic can't be in saving faith if he believes in all teachings of the RCC. I pray in my heart that many Catholics will find the salvation alone by faith in the Lord Jesus. If you are ungodly, Catholic, Satanist, atheist, a member of any religion or just ordinary ungodly person, so you wander toward eternal damnation for your unbelief and sins. If you confess your sins to God, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus, so your sins are forgiven by the blood, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus and you have a participation to eternal life.

I agree that the Catholic church supports ecumenism, which I disagree with and think is unessesary.  If we have unity in Christ there is no reason to accept ecumenism.  So, I oppose ecumenism and the churches support of the concept, and I do agree that the Catholic churches support of ecumenism could very easily bring the suspicion that this is an endeavor to regain the same sovereignty they once enjoyed in Europe.  However, I don't think the Catholic church is at the root of the ecumenical movement.  Therefore, I don't think that the Catholic church will ever regain the same authority they once had even if it still seems possible because it did exist once.

I do believe that the support of ecumenism within any of our denominations, is an effort to protect the members supporting the movement from the real threat that is fast approaching as the fulfillment of the prophecy is the will of God in the same way that the cross was the will of God. 

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." (Matthew 16:24).

Ecumenism is therefore only the indication of fear of an enemy, rather than steadfast faith in God that will contribute to the fulfillment of prophecy.  However, it does seem a little bit of a stretch for even a denomination professing hints and evidence of ecumenism, to expect all of its followers to do the same in an environment that does still profess Christ.  It is not that I don't think the hierarchy wouldn't like that either, but it is a lot to expect the more regular members of the denomination to partner with the Catholic church's aspirations for world domination when the teachings of Christ are still present that have so transformed the world as it is.  It would just seem more logical for someone like the Antichrist to come through an institution that already denies that He is the Son of God.  

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

20 hours ago, PetriFB said:

Jean Monnet was a devout Roman Catholic and one of the founding fathers of the European Union. Monnet rejected the idea that Europe should consist of independent nations. He believed in the Catholic conception and vision that Europe should become a federal superstate that would be a fusion of all ancient nations.

I know that many readers think that I write conspiracy theory based on imagination. This is not a conspiracy theory, because all people can  see and observe the connection of the Roman Catholic Church and the European Union....

Conspiracy theorists never let facts get in the way of a preposterous story.

The reality is that Pope Benedict had unsuccessfully tried to get the EU to acknowledge Christianity's influence on Europe and was rebuffed; that's how much power the papacy has over modern Europe.

"Even before he was elected pope in April 2005, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was spearheading the Vatican effort, however unsuccessful, to have the European Union’s new constitution recognize the continent’s Christian heritage. He also rejected the idea of allowing Muslim Turkey into the EU. 'Europe is a cultural continent,' he told a French magazine, 'not a geographical one'" (HuffPo).

And after Benedict failed on both counts, if any religion is going to influence "Eurabia" it will be Islam -- if that wasn't already obvious enough after Germany's Merkel opened the floodgates to thousands of un-vetted cultural jihadis armed with Turkish passports.

But what's even more appalling than Petrie's conspiracy nonsense is how many Worthy posters are more than willing to embrace it.