IGNORED

Is there a thin line between love and hate?

gavenv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have a question that I would like everybody to weigh in on. Jesus loves everyone from the day they are born but still some people don't cherish that and have hate in their hearts. Why????

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I do not see the connection between your title question, and the question in the post itself. As to the title question, no, the line not thin, it is a wide gulf! One looks nothing like the other.

Jesus loves people, from way before their birth, from before the foundation of the world. My question to you is, what are you personally, doing in response to His love for you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The hatred comes from 'being' - when we are born we were enemies of God due to our fallen nature=our desire to
do something our own way which is wrong... as this wrong way increases with other wrong decisions so the harm,
because they are the wrong way, increases and anger/hatred are the natural byproduct of the errors that build up.
Notice how people that hurt/harm you the natural response is hatred of them and this is the pathway of evil for
all do this naturally... God so Loved in His very Being and nothing can be brought against that to change or alter
His Identity in Loving (this is seen perfectly in the Cross He suffered on)- only rejection of God's Love keeps us to
remain in the hate... You see when I believed in Jesus >The Biblical representation of The Son of God< I was left
with the need to do this one thing and that was to ask God to forgive me of my being of hate/anger and to place
a new (b/B)eing within me that could receive His Love that could not be turned into anger/hate but remain His Love...
This is what The Bible calls being born again! This birth 'IS' sealed with the very Person of God 'The Holy Spirit' Who
remains with us, (inside next to our new being), to lead us and direct us and teach us, through The Word of God, 
the right way and insures our understanding of such by practicing it here in the place of the wrong way! This The
Word of God (Bible) calls the walk with God and as we do so- we see and understand the nature of the wrong way 
and why the right way given us by God is The Way, The Truth and The Life. When people grow in God and see there
literally is nothing in this world to go back to for it is void of The Life we now have in God... Love, Steven 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

This seems to be yet another thread not conforming to the  purpose of the seekers lounge, that of preaching the gospel, answering questions in a way, that would answer a person's need to know about Jesus, and all the implications of that.

Because of non-conformity with the purposes of ministering to SEEKERS, this thread may be temporary, subject to deletion or moving to another area.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I suppose the answer is simple: Free will. People are molded by their upbringing and experience with others and this of course leads to people who would rather hate than do good. They have the power to change to, yet some choose not to because they enjoy being nasty.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

there are two families of man- those that will have God as their Father and those that will have Satan as their father-- although The Lord offers his love to all not everyone will accept it because they dont want a Lord in their life-- they want to be Lord of their own lives. They didnt kill Jesus because they didnt know who he was-- they killed him because the did know who he was

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/9/2016 at 4:32 PM, woundeddog said:

there are two families of man- those that will have God as their Father and those that will have Satan as their father-- although The Lord offers his love to all not everyone will accept it because they dont want a Lord in their life-- they want to be Lord of their own lives. They didnt kill Jesus because they didnt know who he was-- they killed him because the did know who he was

I think this is the best answer I have seen.  Jesus said you are either for Me or against Me.  Well said brother.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/23/2016 at 11:17 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I do not see the connection between your title question, and the question in the post itself.

Jesus loves people, from way before their birth, from before the foundation of the world. My question to you is, what are you personally, doing in response to His love for you?

Good question, where do you stand on Jesus Christ.  What does He mean to you?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The Father, Son and Spirit are Love... those born evil and are in evil are not love- these two truths are eternally separated by truth!  Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

26 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Good question, where do you stand on Jesus Christ.  What does He mean to you?

maybe a little off track, but at the mission we get lots of people that talk "Church"- but I always try and ask them-- why they think they are Christians-- what did Jesus do for you, and its disappointingly surprising that many dont know