• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

from UCI:

"The legitimacy of Israel’s existence as a Jewish state should not be open to question.

"This legitimacy has been the guiding principle of the world community since the early 20th century and disproves the claim that Israel is an “occupying” power. How can any nation be considered a pejorative occupying power in its own land.

"Yet, Israel’s legitimacy as the historical and biblical home of the Jewish people, continues to be denied by historical revisionists.

"These revisionists deny the thousands of years of Jewish history in the land and deny that there was ever a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

"This has led to a ludicrous conclusion that if there was no Temple in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount, then obviously, there is no Christianity since where else would Jesus have walked if not on the grounds of the Temple on the Temple Mount. All this has led to the insidious charge that Jews are interlopers in what the Arab world considers to be their part of the Middle East and as such have no right to an independent Jewish state.

"The record conclusively shows otherwise...."

http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/?p=18325

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Gen. 14.13 "And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eschol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram".

Several thousand years later, the Jew appears, 2 Ki. 16.6 "At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day".

If these Jews are God's people from Issac (In Issac shall thy seed be called), Abram (Abraham) knew not of them. If I'm not mistaken Lev. 26 is the land covenant. As far as that goes, the Jews, Abraham's seed or no, Jehovah says no land to disobedient people to whom He stretched his hand all day along. The link is a dead link, by the way, as the site saya no content can be located. When the Jews as a whole say blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord, Hosanna in the highest to the Zech. 9.9 King they peirced, 12.10, 13.6 over their rabbinic Gemara or Mishna, I'll happily say "yes" to them. Very few sadly do.

What's more, Strong's Hebrew 'Ibriy #5680 and Yhuwidy #3064 are different words in Hebrew meaning different things, so I do not believe the Jew or the Israelite or Hebrew are the same according to the scriptures. 

Good day.

Guest shiloh357
26 minutes ago, Sovran Grace Baptist said:

Gen. 14.13 "And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eschol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram".

Several thousand years later, the Jew appears, 2 Ki. 16.6 "At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day".

If these Jews are God's people from Issac (In Issac shall thy seed be called), Abram (Abraham) knew not of them. If I'm not mistaken Lev. 26 is the land covenant. As far as that goes, the Jews, Abraham's seed or no, Jehovah says no land to disobedient people to whom He stretched his hand all day along. The link is a dead link, by the way, as the site saya no content can be located. When the Jews as a whole say blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord, Hosanna in the highest to the Zech. 9.9 King they peirced, 12.10, 13.6 over their rabbinic Gemara or Mishna, I'll happily say "yes" to them. Very few sadly do.

What's more, Strong's Hebrew 'Ibriy #5680 and Yhuwidy #3064 are different words in Hebrew meaning different things, so I do not believe the Jew or the Israelite or Hebrew are the same according to the scriptures. 

Good day.

Fortunately, we all know (on this board) that views like yours are wrong.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, Sovran Grace Baptist said:

Good day.

:sherlock:

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:17-18

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Fortunately, we all know (on this board) that views like yours are wrong.

No, you don't speak for everyone on this board.  Personally, I support True Torah Jews financially and with prayers because I support the Jewish people, I just don't support political Zionism and the creation of a Jewish state that rejects Christ in light of what the prophecy has to say.  What we are seeing with the creation of this Jewish state that rejects Christ is a deception that is spreading trying to make itself legitimate by having people worship the Jewish people as superior based on genealogical distinction and not based on righteousness or repentance, which is the requirement for the Jewish people to return to the land.  

So, I support the people at True Torah Jews because while they still use rabbinical teachings, which I don't agree with, they still reject the false teaching of Zionism.  Therefore, I do believe it is likely that when the veil is lifted and a remnant is chosen to fulfill Revelation 7 and 11, it will be from this group of Jews who reject the modern institution of Zionism, which is the false worship of the Jewish people.  Therefore, Zionism is the same thing as idolatry.  No where does the Bible indicate that I am to worship the Jewish people and Christ.  This is a false teaching.  

I also find it quite a contradiction that most people see the abomination of desolation being built by the present state of Israel where the Antichrist will reside and the mark of the beast will also subsequently be implemented; yet, they will still choose to see this same endeavor as some sort of Holy manifestation.  

Therefore, there is a hypocrisy in our present support of Zionism that also ignores what Revelation 11 has to say about two witnesses coming to rebuke the people in the same place where our Lord was crucified.  

However, I do believe it will continue to be built because it does say that the beast will be given authority for 42 months (Revelation 13), which still does not mean I have to support the premise of a state of Israel.  

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Esther4:14 said:

No, you don't speak for everyone on this board.  

I speak for the majority on this board that support Israel and that includes the very owner of this board.  I reject the position of anti-Zionists as do the majority of active members on this board.  

God is a Zionist and so am I.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I speak for the majority on this board that support Israel and that includes the very owner of this board.  I reject the position of anti-Zionists as do the majority of active members on this board.  

And so what??????????????

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

And so am I.

4 hours ago, Sovran Grace Baptist said:

Good day.

Genesis 15 is the land covenant, promised to the fourth Generation of his seed.

Ge 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Ge 15:16  But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Acts tells us Abraham, was given no inheritance in that covenant................

Acts 7:4  Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
5  And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
6  And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.
7  And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

Ge 15:18  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

This is why the children which went uncircumcised for fourty years were able to inherit the land...........And their parents which did not circumcise their Children were not disinherited for not circumcising their Children.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, Sovran Grace Baptist said:

The Hebrews became Israelites, and the Israelites became Jews. So what exactly is your problem?