• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Once you understand their motivations you may start to pity rather than support blokes like him, (the picture I posted. )

I can't understand how you can know everything about a person just by looking at them. I can't wrap my head around that one. I really can't.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Excuse me but was I just called "sauerkraut" ?  I've been called many things but never "sauerkraut". :unsure:

There is a first time for everything.

.:wacko:

I have never been called Amish before.

My  initial response in this post was similar to many others, but somehow I was singled out and presumed to be Amish by you?

All I know about the Amish is that they have great cooking recipes and your style of delivery towards me just reminded me of one of their cold and sour dishes.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I can't understand how you can know everything about a person just by looking at them. I can't wrap my head around that one. I really can't.

No one is asking you to wrap your head around anything? How do you wrap your head around something?

Lets say you owned or managed a store or business of some kind, and he applied of a job behind the counter as a sales assistant, or customer relations officer,, would you employ him?

TATTOO%201..jpg

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

but somehow I was singled out and presumed to be Amish by you?

I didn't call you Amish. I asked if you were Amish. Because you said tattoos were of the world. Well, so is a lot of other things we have in our modern life.

50 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

, would you employ him?

That would depend on how well he did in the interview. Perhaps I am a bit too open minded for some of you here?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

14 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That would depend on how well he did in the interview. Perhaps I am a bit too open minded for some of you here?

I think it wold also depend on what kind of store it was-- some clientele would be okay with him - in other settings it might put the customers off. If he interviewed well for one type of store he would probably be an attraction and an asset-- I dont think I would hire him if I was selling stuff to small children though. also if I was running an Amish feed and grain store I dont think I would hire him

Edited by woundeddog
more stuff to say / grammatical error

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

One of the problem with Tattoos today is that those who do the tattoo do not use clean equipment. There is a very good chance of getting all kind of diseases from their needles. This is also a risk with piercings.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Don't be too open even for God?

Sadly people try and smooth over what is definitely sin and what goes against the Word of God, to ease their way of thinking, their pet ideas on how things should be, and cover what they want or like.

If one has tattoo's before being born again and repents God will forgive one. I know many who pay a fortune to have them removed.

But if one is already a child of God and cuts ones self and marks their skin they are disobeying God.

God makes this quite clear and simple. Its a commandment, He finishes with "I AM THE LORD."

Leviticus 19:28 states: "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you:

Would you employ this young man? I owned a petrol station in my earlier days. I certainly would never have my customers be served by a man with a tattoo, let alone 666 on his forehead?

DEVIL%20TATS%203..jpg

Or how about this young lady below in the cafeteria? Hello sir,how may I help you, as the customer leaves my permises.

DEVIL%20TATS.%202.jpg

At the bowsers, Fill it up sir? No thanks, I'll go down the road, and I will remind myself never to come back here for fuel.

DEVIL%20TATS%201..png

13 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Don't be too open even for God?

Sadly people try and smooth over what is definitely sin and what goes against the Word of God, to ease their way of thinking, their pet ideas on how things should be, and cover what they want or like.

If one has tattoo's before being born again and repents God will forgive one. I know many who pay a fortune to have them removed.

But if one is already a child of God and cuts ones self and marks their skin they are disobeying God.

God makes this quite clear and simple. Its a commandment, He finishes with "I AM THE LORD."

Leviticus 19:28 states: "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you:

Would you employ this young man? I owned a petrol station in my earlier days. I certainly would never have my customers be served by a man with a tattoo, let alone 666 on his forehead?

DEVIL%20TATS%203..jpg

Or how about this young lady below in the cafeteria? Hello sir,how may I help you, as the customer leaves my permises.

DEVIL%20TATS.%202.jpg

At the bowsers, Fill it up sir? No thanks, I'll go down the road, and I will remind myself never to come back here for fuel.

DEVIL%20TATS%201..png

Okay. What you are doing is finding some of the worst tattoos ever. Yes! There are people who try to bring glory to the devil with their tattoos. But that does not mean that tattoos in and of themselves are evil. Or saying that EVERYONE who has a tattoo is worshiping the devil. That is almost like blaming the car for drunk driving. Instead of the drunk driver himself.  Come on here. You people have just gone to extrams to try to show that everyone with a tattoo is evil. I hardly think that someone getting a tattoo of a butterfly is in the same category as someone tattoo 666 across their face. :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, HAZARD said:

And I must ask since you are beating me over the head with Old Testament Law. Do you follow EVERY Old Testament Law. From the food you eat to how you clean your house? Or do you just pick out Laws to judge people by when you don't like something? Cause how can you say you must follow this Old Testament Law but not these others? How do you decide that?