IGNORED

Mat.5:21 We must judge or We must not resist an evil person 5:39?

Ogner

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Okay ogner

It is plain to see that you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about or what I am asking you,it was really a very simple question & I don't want to de-rail your Thread    ,enjoy it & don't worry about it ,,,,,,,

I never asked or suggested you LIE,I have no clue where that even fits into the equation???/ Baffling       It is not a big,tremendous issue,it was a question that you obviously either    (A) Do not comprehend OR  (B) Simply do not want to answer   & you don't have to,have a good discussion for whatever your reasonong may be    I will tell you this,be mindful of how you present your comments,,,,,,if you desire to "teach",,,,,you are not permitted to here on Worthy ,it is very clear in the Registration Terms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                               Peace of our Lord Jesus unto you & all 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, algots said:

We are not to cater the message to what people want to hear. The message stands alone. It, alone, has the power to save. Not us.  We, simply proclaim it. If the hearers don't like it, that is on them, not us.

Everywhere the Apostle Paul went, there was either a revival, or a riot.

We don't, and are NOT expected to work together as one. My hand does not work as my foot. My fingers are not as my ears. We each have specific qualities that another does not have. God uses each one of us as He sees fit, not as WE see fit.

God doesn't accomplish His will because of us.

God accomplishes His will in spite of us.

That's true. I agree with you.

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Okay ogner

It is plain to see that you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about or what I am asking you,it was really a very simple question & I don't want to de-rail your Thread    ,enjoy it & don't worry about it ,,,,,,,

I never asked or suggested you LIE,I have no clue where that even fits into the equation???/ Baffling       It is not a big,tremendous issue,it was a question that you obviously either    (A) Do not comprehend OR  (B) Simply do not want to answer   & you don't have to,have a good discussion for whatever your reasonong may be    I will tell you this,be mindful of how you present your comments,,,,,,if you desire to "teach",,,,,you are not permitted to here on Worthy ,it is very clear in the Registration Terms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                               Peace of our Lord Jesus unto you & all 

Listen, I don't really understand what I did wrong?
I started one new topic. And you ask me why did you do it?
I don't know what am I supposed to say to that?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Ogner

Listen,I told you that you needn't worry about it & never said you did anything wrong,it seems I am having an extremely difficult time communicating with you so it is probably just best left alone,I will refrain from asking you any questions,,,,I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself

Usually a simple questions are responded to with a simple replies  eg:I was hoping to encourage our readers by bringing out that "such & such" because it seems so often misinterpreted      or whatever was your reason

At this point,it doesn't matter,I'm sorry I am no longer interested ,,,,,,,I really don't care for making a very small thing a very big 'issue",,,,,,,so I will be on my way & do enjoy your discussion

As far as the Body of Christ working together EFFECTIVELY,well,,,that is Gods Word & if you are in agreement with folks who think otherwise,,,,,

1 Cor 12:12
For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

“But, speaking the truth in love, [we] may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love” (Ephesians 4:15-16).

“But God composed the body, having given greater honor to that part which lacks it, that there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it” (1 Corinthians 12:24-26).

Yes,we all have our assignments but we have ONE HEAD,,,,anyway,like I said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,enJOY

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  702
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  3

Kwik,

Unity over Truth, right?

Einheit über die Wahrheit