• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,126
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/5/2016 at 1:15 PM, bopeep1909 said:

He is into UFO's and alien encounters and how they are going to play a positive role in our end times.

13 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I will not apologize when I see false teachings. He is into some strange stuff.

You still have not substantiated your original quote above. Whether or not he is into some strange stuff has nothing to do with whether what he writes about is scripturally false, or just too deep for most folks to understand.

Whereas what you wrote is a lie. And you are judging him?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, WilliamL said:

You still have not substantiated your original quote above. Whether or not he is into some strange stuff has nothing to do with whether what he writes about is scripturally false, or just too deep for most folks to understand.

Whereas what you wrote is a lie. And you are judging him?

There are no hidden codes in the Holy Bible so what he writes is scipturally false. Yes, I am judging him. The Bible does not say that a person can't judge. We are not to judge hypocritically.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,126
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

"Scripture warns against meddling with the spirit world. The punishment which overtook the angels that sinned was to emphasize the serious nature of apostasy: beings of a higher order than ours have been hurled down into a dark place of confinement where they have remained for thousands of years.

God has not changed His attitude toward them; time has not mitigated the seriousness of their sin. False teachers are prewritten into condemnation.

The "Sons of God" Return?

There are many who believe that the recent "alien" involvements are also demonic and are just another precursor to the end-time. Some also believe that the Coming World Leader (for more information on the Coming World Leader, see our Briefing Package) may boast of an "alien connection." It would be consistent from what else we can infer from Scripture.

(The Restrainer of II Thessalonians 2 may be restraining far more than we have any suspicion of! When He is removed, the world is in for some astonishing surprises!)16

In the meantime, what are our weapons of protection against such things? We do, indeed, "wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Our armor is well defined in Ephesians 6:10-17.

The unprepared are in for some unpleasant surprises. Always. Have you done your homework?"

The above was written by Chuck Missler, excerpted from his website: http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/43/

Anyone can see that what is in red above is opposite to what bopeep said about him: "He is into UFO's and alien encounters and how they are going to play a positive role in our end times." She has posted absolutely no information to support this statement: what she wrote amounts to slander. She has NOT "done her homework."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Zion,,,,,

I attend Calvary,,,,,,,Chuck Missler was at the forefront of teaching Bible Study to the 30,000 people in California Calvary Chapel,,,,,,,,,,,the nondenominational Christian church is a Full Gospel,Jesus preaching,soul Saving type place,,,,,,I can't  believe people would bash the guy,esp ecially with "google" as a  source!!!!! It is almost laughable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,try listening to what he preaches,it is goo d stuff,it is Scripture!!!!

Here is some info on his background,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,https://www.raptureready.com/who/Chuck_Missler.html

He does talk fast-lol    ;Here is what one lady said,,funny,,,

Chuck Missler is an extremely intelligent man who loves the Lord and has a heart to serve God and others. The only possible negative thing that can be said about Chuck is that he tends to speak slightly above the comprehension of most people. One woman was overheard commenting, "I have no idea what Chuck is talking about, but he must be right."

Simply compare what he teaches to what the Word of God says,as with anything,,,,,,,not peoples opinions Sis                 Love,Kwik

Anyone can see that what is in red above is opposite to what bopeep said about him: "He is into UFO's and alien encounters and how they are going to play a positive role in our end times." She has posted absolutely no information to support this statement: what she wrote amounts to slander. She has NOT "done her homework."

It is never a good thing to spread hearsay & rumors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is what it is when you read 'websites" about [people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEARSAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you didn't hear them yourself,it is hearsay

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Chuck Missler is involved with Koinonia House. I think that is some kind of Ministry.

Guest Thallasa
29 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

"Scripture warns against meddling with the spirit world. The punishment which overtook the angels that sinned was to emphasize the serious nature of apostasy: beings of a higher order than ours have been hurled down into a dark place of confinement where they have remained for thousands of years.

God has not changed His attitude toward them; time has not mitigated the seriousness of their sin. False teachers are prewritten into condemnation.

The "Sons of God" Return?

There are many who believe that the recent "alien" involvements are also demonic and are just another precursor to the end-time. Some also believe that the Coming World Leader (for more information on the Coming World Leader, see our Briefing Package) may boast of an "alien connection." It would be consistent from what else we can infer from Scripture.

(The Restrainer of II Thessalonians 2 may be restraining far more than we have any suspicion of! When He is removed, the world is in for some astonishing surprises!)16

In the meantime, what are our weapons of protection against such things? We do, indeed, "wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Our armor is well defined in Ephesians 6:10-17.

The unprepared are in for some unpleasant surprises. Always. Have you done your homework?"

The above was written by Chuck Missler, excerpted from his website: http://www.khouse.org/articles/1996/43/

Yes   Guillaume , what you have corrected, is very important , and very scary too . 

11 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Chuck Missler is involved with Koinonia House. I think that is some kind of Ministry.

I used to receive his monthly news letter. That was years and years ago though. I also went to hear him speak.

I do not know what he is into now though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Well Joline,,,,,

What would a website that says"Strange Teachings of,,,,,,,,"      A Blog from "WordPress.com"?Some guys blog?????   Yes,"hearsay"

13 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Well Joline,,,,,

What would a website that says"Strange Teachings of,,,,,,,,"      A Bog from "WordPress.com"?Some guys blog?????   Yes,"hearsay"

I am not even deciphering your post kwick,

Off the top of my head, it sounded like another form of bible codes.

I am one rightly or wrongly do not go much for that stuff. I am even skeptical of all the over interest in prophecy. Years ago I was, but not now.