RigMedic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone seen this movie or the other four that Darren Wilson has made: Furious Love, Father of Lights, Holy Ghost and Holy Ghost Reborn? If so whats your opinion on them, I feel like they were quite eye opening for me. I'm interested in what other believers think of these.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Sorry but I haven't heard of these movies until know. But the one called "Holy Ghost Reborn" did raise by eyebrow as the title in itself is not taught in scripture.  The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost never dies so how can the Holy Spirit be reborn.   The Holy Ghost (Spirit) can certainly be renewed or revived within the believers life but never reborn.   But like I said I haven't heard of these movies and obviously haven't seen any of them as the old saying goes you can't judge a book by it's cover.  But the covers do give clues of the content of what is inside.  It will be interesting to read what others have to say especially those who have actually seen any of the movies you are asking about.  blessings

oc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 hours ago, Openly Curious said:

Sorry but I haven't heard of these movies until know. But the one called "Holy Ghost Reborn" did raise by eyebrow as the title in itself is not taught in scripture.  The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost never dies so how can the Holy Spirit be reborn.   The Holy Ghost (Spirit) can certainly be renewed or revived within the believers life but never reborn.   But like I said I haven't heard of these movies and obviously haven't seen any of them as the old saying goes you can't judge a book by it's cover.  But the covers do give clues of the content of what is inside.  It will be interesting to read what others have to say especially those who have actually seen any of the movies you are asking about.  blessings

oc

I haven't either but like Curious the one called Holy Spirit Reborn would not even let me watch it.  Sounds to new age to me.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, RigMedic said:

Has anyone seen this movie or the other four that Darren Wilson has made: Furious Love, Father of Lights, Holy Ghost and Holy Ghost Reborn? If so whats your opinion on them, I feel like they were quite eye opening for me. I'm interested in what other believers think of these.

Yes I did! I think it was something that everyone should see. I really like Furious Love. How they prayed with that guy who was a witch. It made me start to wonder what is it that God wants me to do.

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yes I did! I think it was something that everyone should see. I really like Furious Love. How they prayed with that guy who was a witch. It made me start to wonder what is it that God wants me to do.

Absolutely! I was in tears watching the underground church in china. They were so hungry for God and many people here can barely get out of bed for one hour a week.

8 hours ago, Openly Curious said:

oc

I can see why you would think that, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with the Holy Spirit dying. It's about being led by the spirit and allowing Gods love to flow out of you. Anyone whos heart breaks for the lost should watch these movies.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/9/2016 at 2:17 PM, RigMedic said:

Did you see the one where there was gold flacks falling on people? I have never seen anything like that before ever! So I don't know what to make of it. But that would be something to see.

On 6/12/2016 at 8:51 PM, LadyKay said:

Did you see the one where there was gold flacks falling on people? I have never seen anything like that before ever! So I don't know what to make of it. But that would be something to see.

Yeah that was pretty incredible. After watching those movies I looked up some of Todd White's youtube videos. Sone of his testimonies are pretty great.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

On 6/9/2016 at 3:18 PM, Openly Curious said:

the one called "Holy Ghost Reborn" did raise by eyebrow as the title in itself is not taught in scripture.  The Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost never dies so how can the Holy Spirit be reborn.

On 6/9/2016 at 7:40 PM, RustyAngeL said:

like Curious the one called Holy Spirit Reborn would not even let me watch it.  Sounds to new age to me.

i haven't seen any of the movies mentioned in this thread at all, but i would assume that title is referring to a believer being reborn by/of/through the Holy Ghost, not to the Holy Spirit itself being reborn ! 

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 
Nicodemus said to him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 
Jesus answered, 
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
(John 3:3-8)

:rolleyes:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

11 hours ago, post said:

i haven't seen any of the movies mentioned in this thread at all,   "but"  i would assume that title is referring to a believer being reborn by/of/through the Holy Ghost, not to the Holy Spirit itself being reborn ! 

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 
Nicodemus said to him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 
Jesus answered, 
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
(John 3:3-8)

:rolleyes:

I guess post we will have to both go watch the movie to really know for ourselves huh.  

I was hoping for more input from others who had actually seen the movies.  I can assume a lot of different things the movie could possibly be about but not wanting to do that.