• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,878
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

19 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Agreed; I know that I have and so have most of the believers I know.  The article also appealed to me because it is short and to the point, no bloviating. 

bloviating... I love that word thanks :happyhappy: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Yes, it makes me inquisitorial.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,973
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, GoldenEagle said:

1. Your Behavior Affects God’s Love For You.

This is the truth, our behavior does affect God's love, every time you read the scriptures it is always how God's love is affected by many variances, not just " behavior " but by a number of many other variances .

Behavior is one of them, that can trigger not only God's love or aproval towards us, but it can trigger also God's disapproval.

PS

Just to be politically correct, and that's actually how we should be thinking and approach the subject matter, is not that "God loves us, and that too",

The point I am making is the following: ask your selfs who is your Lord, to whom are you accountable to. 

If you can answer this question correctly, then you will understand whose love you should try to trigger towards you, then if you win the love of jesus, then you will have also the love of the Father. 

It is not just so simple to complement our selfs, to say that God Loves us, but to what degree and for what reason. 

2. Church is a Weekly Event and Just a Building.

3. You Shouldn’t Express Your Struggles or Doubts.

4. Church Leadership is Only For the Super-Spiritual.

5. The Bible is Mostly About Rules.

This is a really great article! I think we've all struggled with these in some form or fashion.

God bless,

GE

U

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  44

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is the truth, our behavior does affect God's love, every time you read the scriptures it is always how God's love is affected by many variances, not just " behavior " but by a number of many other variances .

Behavior is one of them, that can trigger not only God's love or aproval towards us, but it can trigger also God's disapproval.

PS

Just to be politically correct, and that's actually how we should be thinking and approach the subject matter, is not that "God loves us, and that too",

The point I am making is the following: ask your selfs who is your Lord, to whom are you accountable to. 

If you can answer this question correctly, then you will understand whose love you should try to trigger towards you, then if you win the love of jesus, then you will have also the love of the Father. 

It is not just so simple to complement our selfs, to say that God Loves us, but to what degree and for what reason. 

U

There is no way we can earn God's love. There's no way our behavior can make God love us more or less. God loves us despite our sin or behavior. Why? Because when he looks at our mess He just see Christ's righteousness. :)

What particular parts of Scripture are you talking about in red? 

God bless,

GE

From the article MorningGlory linked:

1. Your Behavior Affects God’s Love For You.

With all the rules we set up for ourselves, it’s easy to think following them is the way to get God’s approval and love. But the truth is you don’t have to try to use your behavior to earn God’s love. He loves you despite your behavior.

Christ died for us while we were still sinners (Romans 5:8). God’s love for you isn’t based on what you do or don’t do, it’s based on His Son Jesus.

5 minutes ago, GoldenEagle said:

There is no way we can earn God's love. There's no way our behavior can make God love us more or less. God loves us despite our sin or behavior. Why? Because when he looks at our mess He just see Christ's righteousness. :)

God bless,

GE

First I of all, I think that we must  see that we are taking about the exact same thing, and that's what I meant for the very beginning.

This brother made a very broad statement that brings comfort to people and many disagree with him even though they say "AMEN".

We may find scriptures to agree and also to disagree with.

If you see his statement within the general call, " God love us and he sent his son to save us, and he is calling us in faith in his Son as you (we) are. You (we) do not need to prepare your selfs and be worthy, before he accepts your faith in him,

That he accepts your faith in your heart, as you (we) are, and his love in this matter is without repentance, he will not turn around and judge you to hell, because you (we) did not follow in a number of things, his love in the redemtion in his name is without repentance,

His love is that he can not sent anyone to Hell who believes in him no matter what, he can not, he has died to give us life. 

If that what the brother H had in his mind this is correct, the Love of the Father to sent his Son to died for us.

We have obey God in this matter to believe in his Son.

Now we turn the page:

How about do we go to earn Jesus Love while we live our lifes here on earth, and his and God's approval.

And what about the Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

:)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Yes, it makes me inquisitorial.

It makes me compunctious.

55 minutes ago, GoldenEagle said:

God bless,

GE

We have the example of the good steward, the examples of how Jesus rewards obedience.

neither Paul or Peter said: we are not going to Philipie or to Kornilious and Gods love will remain in us and our hearts will be full of the joy of the Lord, and we will sing the joy of the Lord is our strength.

Paul and Peter said do not greive the spirit, not joy but they will have the greivance of the Spirit and the disapproval, but thats for them and not for us, this is only an example, but it is not about the same, with us if we have the knowledge, don't we have a conscience, is our conscience misprogram, just about. How is the love of God shed in our heart? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,878
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

35 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It makes me compunctious.

you can take laxatives :happyhappy: for that