• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

I have a visit from Jesus with every breath that I take and with every step that I take. He is always with me.

Amen Bobeep,in Him we trust and have our being. :emot-heartbeat:

2 Cor.2:14

God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Beloved Angels

Tell me about the sweet smell,aren't all Christians a sweet aroma as onto the Lord

I'm sure,as it is written ,,,,,though that is not what I am talking about & I suppose that is partly the reason I don't elaborate at this time because it is indescribable to me,,,,,,,,I have,on some occasions had my personal encounters with Jesus,God the Son,,,,,,on every occasion I always smelled a sweet fragrance,like gardenias,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this one time was very very different,BEFORE any sense of Presence or Knowing or visitor or vision or dream,any encounter or whatever you might "say",,,,,,,something Magnificent occurred,,,,,,it was as though the entire room was full of gardenias,lilacs,lavender,the sweetest overwhelming fragrance (beyond words),,,,I was immediately humbled,I dropped to the floor prostate ,,,,,,I cannot & will not(yet) tell you how desperately I was crying to my Father,my Heavenly Father God,,,,,,,,unlike ever before in my life,I asked many times but this time I needed Him more than ever,,,hard to talk about

Anyway,I Understood that the surroundings were being prepared for His Glory,,,,this time it was God the Father(yes,Father Son & Holy Spirit are ONE),,,,,,Almighty God the Father ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I believe His Heavenly Hosts were before Him,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is enough,I simply can't explain it   I will say this,I Received the answer & Understood that I dare not ever ask Him that question again because He Answered me many many times since I was a little girl,I was not listening,,,,,& it is His Choice,His Will,not mine,,,,,,,,The answer was very clear, never condemning,in the Most Loving Way ,,,,,,,,I won't even say I felt ashamed that I asked so many times,,,,,,,HUMBLED is the only word I can use,,,,,,

I don't know what happened that night,really.....appreciation & gratitude for just waking up every morning renewed my mind 'His Grace is Sufficient" was Revealed                                     To God be the Glory                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have grown enough now that I am aware that His Word places presence of Him most, not all (I'm still working on that),
my waking hours... growing out of ones sensual needs for truth to reign in their place is the faith He desires of us....
Love, Steven

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Beloved Angels

I'm sure,as it is written ,,,,,though that is not what I am talking about & I suppose that is partly the reason I don't elaborate at this time because it is indescribable to me,,,,,,,,I have,on some occasions had my personal encounters with Jesus,God the Son,,,,,,on every occasion I always smelled a sweet fragrance,like gardenias,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this one time was very very different,BEFORE any sense of Presence or Knowing or visitor or vision or dream,any encounter or whatever you might "say",,,,,,,something Magnificent occurred,,,,,,it was as though the entire room was full of gardenias,lilacs,lavender,the sweetest overwhelming fragrance (beyond words),,,,I was immediately humbled,I dropped to the floor prostate ,,,,,,I cannot & will not(yet) tell you how desperately I was crying to my Father,my Heavenly Father God,,,,,,,,unlike ever before in my life,I asked many times but this time I needed Him more than ever,,,hard to talk about

Anyway,I Understood that the surroundings were being prepared for His Glory,,,,this time it was God the Father(yes,Father Son & Holy Spirit are ONE),,,,,,Almighty God the Father ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I believe His Heavenly Hosts were before Him,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is enough,I simply can't explain it   I will say this,I Received the answer & Understood that I dare not ever ask Him that question again because He Answered me many many times since I was a little girl,I was not listening,,,,,& it is His Choice,His Will,not mine,,,,,,,,The answer was very clear, never condemning,in the Most Loving Way ,,,,,,,,I won't even say I felt ashamed that I asked so many times,,,,,,,HUMBLED is the only word I can use,,,,,,

I don't know what happened that night,really.....appreciation & gratitude for just waking up every morning renewed my mind 'His Grace is Sufficient" was Revealed                                     To God be the Glory                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

You were on Holy ground~~:emot-heartbeat:

When I walked through the doors I sensed His presence
And I knew this was a place where love abounds
For this is a temple, the God we love abides here
Oh, we are standing in His presence on holy ground

We are standing on holy ground
And I know, I know there are angels all around
Let us praise, praise Him now
For we are standing in His presence on holy ground

In His presence I know there is joy beyond all measure
And at His feet, sweet peace of mind can still be found
For when we have a need He is still the answer
Oh, reach out and claim it for we are standing on holy ground

We are standing on holy ground
And I know there are angels all around
Let us praise, praise Him now
For we are standing in His presence on holy ground

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

THAT"S IT SIS!!!! Perfect words "Holy Ground",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,leaves me speechless                   I love you ,I love God,Glory to God                   Kwik

Guest Robert
22 hours ago, angels4u said:

Amen,do we welcome Him in all the rooms?:emot-heartbeat:

Col.3:3

For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. :)   Amen!

We do! Including the hidden room in my heart that's just for Him. :)

Just now, RobertS said:

We do! Including the hidden room in my heart that's just for Him. :)

Amen brother :emot-heartbeat::laugh:

Jesus has all the keys for the rooms ,we can't even lock the doors if we would want too~~~

Wow! :emot-heartbeat: God is so good ~~~

Thanks for sharing~~