• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Kan said:

Further study will show that the Bible does not say that God the Father provided materials (as we know) for His Son. All materials, and even the invisible powers of the universe, as well as principalities and dominions, thrones etc are all created by the Son. Nevertheless, the concept of the Father providing for the Son is true, only it does not involve materials, which the Son alone makes.

I think you understand that there is a partnership where all three Persons of the godhead are fully involved in creation, and that there is an order of how it is done. Perhaps we could talk about it on another thread, as we are discussing the flood.

Dear Kan,

Yes, could do that, however, let’s concentrate on the topic of this thread for the meantime. 

Obviously, most Christians do Not agree with me, but they see that I support my views with Scripture, but most have Never been taught what I post. In   time, they accept me, but cling to the ideas they have been taught.

As I have posted on the other thread (Genesis - From a Different Perspective - where I got banned participating) I love to see other  Christian's views, for that is the way we learn .

The Holy Spirit reveals one thing to me and something else to another. Listen to the Old Songs, and read the words, and you will see the Holy Spirit in action. When we all get together, in Heaven, we will come to know All of the Truth. Jesus told us "I am the Truth". I can hardly wait to know the Truth.

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Seve said:

Dear Kan,

Yes, could do that, however, let’s concentrate on the topic of this thread for the meantime. 

Obviously, most Christians do Not agree with me, but they see that I support my views with Scripture, but most have Never been taught what I post. In   time, they accept me, but cling to the ideas they have been taught.

As I have posted on the other thread (Genesis - From a Different Perspective - where I got banned participating) I love to see other  Christian's views, for that is the way we learn .

The Holy Spirit reveals one thing to me and something else to another. Listen to the Old Songs, and read the words, and you will see the Holy Spirit in action. When we all get together, in Heaven, we will come to know All of the Truth. Jesus told us "I am the Truth". I can hardly wait to know the Truth.

God bless

I don't know how old you are, but with experience you learn not to be contentious if you can help it. Truth is confronting, but we have to remember how long it takes us to learn, and how patient the Lord is. We are saved by His patience, if nothing else.

It is not so much what we say but how we say it. In writing, it is even more difficult to communicate. But we get the time to choose our words carefully, to avoid dispute and misunderstanding. Nobody likes to be told they are wrong, let alone going to hell. And honestly, what is the point of shelving someone like that?

I am prone to be emotive and inappropriate all the time and it is good practice to state what you want to say without telling someone who they are, or what they ought to be thinking. It sure helps to be in the company of people who have much better social graces.

Avoid saying things like "the Holy Spirit has taught me." Why? It is best to let the reader judge that, because if it is of God they will recognize it in the Bible. And if they don't, then we have to accept we may be wrong, or wait for them to get it, or have the patience to pursue the topic from another angle. Many on this forum have already pointed out that one of the signs that someone is not led by the Holy Spirit is an immediate claim to it. And they are right, because the Holy Spirit enables a person to present Jesus Christ in an attractive way, and to honor that Name. 

1 hour ago, Kan said:

I don't know how old you are, but with experience you learn not to be contentious if you can help it. Truth is confronting, but we have to remember how long it takes us to learn, and how patient the Lord is. We are saved by His patience, if nothing else.

It is not so much what we say but how we say it. In writing, it is even more difficult to communicate. But we get the time to choose our words carefully, to avoid dispute and misunderstanding. Nobody likes to be told they are wrong, let alone going to hell. And honestly, what is the point of shelving someone like that?

I am prone to be emotive and inappropriate all the time and it is good practice to state what you want to say without telling someone who they are, or what they ought to be thinking. It sure helps to be in the company of people who have much better social graces.

Avoid saying things like "the Holy Spirit has taught me." Why? It is best to let the reader judge that, because if it is of God they will recognize it in the Bible. And if they don't, then we have to accept we may be wrong, or wait for them to get it, or have the patience to pursue the topic from another angle. Many on this forum have already pointed out that one of the signs that someone is not led by the Holy Spirit is an immediate claim to it. And they are right, because the Holy Spirit enables a person to present Jesus Christ in an attractive way, and to honor that Name. 

Well, just so you know, my friend, English is my second language. Therefore, try to understand, there might be words that I choose, to explain my position, that could very well be offensive to others.... and still, might not have known about it. If so, just let me know.

However, there are times, I get emotional when attacked personally, just because, I differ from their traditional views, thus, I return their own medicine right away. I am still learning though.... how to be cool when personally attacked. -_-....... It's a long process, but, with God' help, I am open to new things and revelations.

God bless

P.S. I am a retired person.... perhaps, old enough to be your grandfather. :laugh:

Edited by Seve

Adam's direct descendant, Noah, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago and Human civilization, on this Planet, can be traced to him. History agrees and odd  man out is the False ToE which is "willingly ignorant" 2Pe 3:5 of our true Human origins. 

You can read of the sexual compatibility of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Genesis 6:1-4

Today's Evols are totally ignorant that Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the common ancestor of Apes because Noah's grandsons  had NO other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) who were ALREADY here when Noah arrived. In the past 10k years Humans have been scattered over the whole face of our Planet. Gen 11:9

There was but ONE way to scatter Humanity over the face of this whole Earth from Babel. All the LORD had to do was scatter the descendants of   Noah, who were the ONLY Humans on this Earth at the time, and Adam's unique Human intelligence would naturally spread  to the point where there are more than 7 Billion Humans on Earth  today. Yes, we are all descents with modification within our own kinds (mankind). 

This gives the maximum of Humans who have a free choice to believe what God told us in Genesis, or to believe the Lies of Satan. God is filling the 3rd Heaven with believers Today. He will NOT rest until it is filled.

God bless

Edited by Seve

Ancient Mankind on this earth changed from Prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this Planet. Civilization was born just South of the  Mountains of Ararat.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity on this planet was inherited from  Noah' grand children, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam. Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the sons of  God (Prehistoric Menand    produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History.

This event took place some 10K years ago, and History agrees with Scripture.  Evolutionism is Odd Man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture nor could produce evidence that we evolved from "Apes".

Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE.... http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsou...lemap.html

Gen. 6:1-5 shows that the sons of God (Prehistoric Mankind) married the daughter of men (Human), and their offspring were mighty men of old. These men  inherited the Human Intelligence of Adam, but were wicked, and unbelieving. Their violent nature caused the destruction of the 1st world. Gen. 6:13

Gen. 6:4 calls these men giants of the 1st world and also indicates that this union between them and Adam's descendants, would happen again,  this time, on our own world. "And also after that" is prophecy that the sons of God and the descendants of  Adam would unite again, after the union of the 1st world - which was totally destroyed by the flood.

Gen. 10:8 fulfills the prophecy of Gen. 6:4 - after Noah' Ark arrived here in our own world - and Cush marries a woman whose ancestors also  originated in the water. Cush, like Cain, had No one to marry, except the beings we call prehistoric people.

Gen. 10:8 “And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be mighty one on earth.

The result of this union produced intellectual giants like Nimrod, who built the 1st Cities of on this Planet. History agrees. The DNA within all Humans confirms that we descended from a prehistoric woman, who lived some 200k years ago. The Human Intelligence we possess was inherited from  Adam.

The final result of the mixing of Adam's descendants and prehistoric man ALSO produced violent, unbelieving humans of today, and 

doomed this world to destruction. ll Peter 3:10

God bless

Edited by Seve

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/25/2016 at 7:34 AM, Seve said:

Noah and the Ark were 22 1/2 ft (15 cubits) above the highest elevation of Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20

On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?

:mgdetective:

Welcome Beloved~! Thank You, This Is One Interesting Thread

Noah was 600 years old when the flood came to the earth. Noah, his sons, his wife, and his sons' wives went into the ship to escape the floodwaters. Clean and unclean animals, birds, and creatures that crawl on the ground came to Noah to go into the ship in pairs (a male and female of each) as God had commanded Noah. Seven days later the flood came on the earth. On the seventeenth day of the second month of the six hundredth year of Noah's life, all the deep springs burst open. The sky opened, and rain came pouring down on the earth for 40 days and 40 nights.

On that same day Noah and his sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, as well as Noah's wife and his three daughters-in-law went into the ship. They had with them every type of wild animal, every type of domestic animal, every type of creature that crawls on the earth, and every type of bird (every creature with wings). A pair of every living, breathing animal came to Noah to go into the ship. A male and a female of every animal went in as God had commanded Noah. Then the LORD closed the door behind them. Genesis 7:6-16 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

And That Was One Fast Drain

The flood continued for 40 days on the earth. The water increased and lifted the ship so that it rose high above the ground. As the water rose and became very deep, the ship floated on top of the water. The water rose very high above the earth. It covered all the high mountains everywhere under the sky. It rose 23 feet above the mountaintops. Every creature that crawls on the earth died, including birds, domestic and wild animals, and everything that swarms over the earth, along with every human. Everything on dry land (every living, breathing creature) died. Every living creature on the face of the earth was wiped out. Humans, domestic animals, crawling creatures, and birds were wiped off the earth. Only Noah and those with him in the ship were left. The floodwaters were on the earth for 150 days. Genesis 7:17-24 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

God Put In There

God remembered Noah and all the wild and domestic animals with him in the ship. So God made a wind blow over the earth, and the water started to go down. The deep springs and the sky had been shut, and the rain had stopped pouring. The water began to recede from the land. At the end of 150 days the water had decreased. On the seventeenth day of the seventh month, the ship came to rest in the mountains of Ararat. The water kept decreasing until the tenth month. On the first day of the tenth month, the tops of the mountains appeared. Genesis 8:1-5 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

You Think

After 40 more days Noah opened the window he had made in the ship and sent out a raven. It kept flying back and forth until the water on the land had dried up. Next, he sent out a dove to see if the water was gone from the surface of the ground. The dove couldn't find a place to land because the water was still all over the earth. So it came back to Noah in the ship. He reached out and brought the dove back into the ship. He waited seven more days and again sent the dove out of the ship. The dove came to him in the evening, and in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf. Then Noah knew that the water was gone from the earth. He waited seven more days and sent out the dove again, but it never came back to him.

By the first day of the first month of Noah's six hundred and first year, the water on the land had dried up. Noah opened the top of the ship, looked out, and saw the surface of the ground. By the twenty-seventh day of the second month the land was dry. Then God spoke to Noah, "Come out of the ship with your wife, your sons, and your sons' wives. Bring out every animal that's with you: birds, domestic animals, and every creature that crawls on the earth. Be fertile, increase in number, and spread over the earth." So Noah came out with his sons, his wife, and his sons' wives. Every animal, crawling creature, and bird-everything that moves on the earth-came out of the ship, one kind after another. Genesis 8:6-19 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

21 hours ago, Seve said:

Adam's direct descendant, Noah, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago and Human civilization, on this Planet, can be traced to him. History agrees and odd  man out is the False ToE which is "willingly ignorant" 2Pe 3:5 of our true Human origins. 

You can read of the sexual compatibility of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Genesis 6:1-4

Today's Evols are totally ignorant that Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the common ancestor of Apes because Noah's grandsons  had NO other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) who were ALREADY here when Noah arrived. In the past 10k years Humans have been scattered over the whole face of our Planet. Gen 11:9

There was but ONE way to scatter Humanity over the face of this whole Earth from Babel. All the LORD had to do was scatter the descendants of   Noah, who were the ONLY Humans on this Earth at the time, and Adam's unique Human intelligence would naturally spread  to the point where there are more than 7 Billion Humans on Earth  today. Yes, we are all descents with modification within our own kinds (mankind). 

This gives the maximum of Humans who have a free choice to believe what God told us in Genesis, or to believe the Lies of Satan. God is filling the 3rd Heaven with believers Today. He will NOT rest until it is filled.

God bless

Cultural background may have something to do with how you read and comprehend, which is different. Sometimes it is a definite advantage and other times not.

Most people with an English speaking background have a fairly good knowledge of the Genesis account and the flood. The English language, or any language, is best interpreted by its corresponding culture.

What I am saying is that the general opinions of the people on this forum are centered on a sound Christian understanding of the English Bible, and if they find that your ideas cannot be supported from the Bible, they will tell you, as they have. 

You have picked up on some things which many people haven't, but on the other hand you have missed out on the basics of Bible History.

For example, if we trace the genealogy of Christ back to Adam, we have about 4,000 years of earth's history. So the earth isn't much older than about 6,000 years.

For your topic - the flood occurred about 1600 years after the creation.

29 minutes ago, Kan said:

Cultural background may have something to do with how you read and comprehend, which is different. Sometimes it is a definite advantage and other times not.

Most people with an English speaking background have a fairly good knowledge of the Genesis account and the flood. The English language, or any language, is best interpreted by its corresponding culture.

What I am saying is that the general opinions of the people on this forum are centered on a sound Christian understanding of the English Bible, and if they find that your ideas cannot be supported from the Bible, they will tell you, as they have. 

You have picked up on some things which many people haven't, but on the other hand you have missed out on the basics of Bible History.

For example, if we trace the genealogy of Christ back to Adam, we have about 4,000 years of earth's history. So the earth isn't much older than about 6,000 years.

For your topic - the flood occurred about 1600 years after the creation.

Hello Kan,

The dating of the Ancient Religious Leaders and Archbishop James Ussher does NOT agree with the observed Truth of History. The basis of their  dating methodology leaves thousands of years more (if not double) to be added to the estimated numbers of years of the  event of the Flood (6K) at the time Noah set foot on this  present planet of ours. 

Below you will find the empirical evidence for the SUDDEN arrival of Human Farmers on this Planet. It happened some 10k + - years ago EXACTLY where God told us it did in Gen 8:4, in the mountains of Ararat. Notice that Big Lake which is between Mt. Ararat and the Center of the Fertile  Crescent. Also notice the date when this event happened. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

The valleys just SW of these mountains are in Northern Mesopotamia, the Cradle of Human Civilization on this Earth. The FIRST  Human farming, city building, and  ALL of the traits of modern Humans began in this area.  

Gen 10:10 shows that the great grandsons of Noah BUILT these first Human cities, some of which are still standing. The important part is that  HISTORY agrees,  leaving the False assumption of Evolutionism is the odd man out, since it has NOT noticed this event.

God bless

Edited by Seve

9 minutes ago, Seve said:

Hello Kan,

The dating of the Ancient Religious Leaders and Archbishop James Ussher does NOT agree with the observed Truth of History. The basis of their  dating methodology leaves thousands of years more (if not double) to be added to the estimated numbers of years of the  event of the Flood (6K) at the time Noah set foot on this  present planet of ours. 

Below you will find the empirical evidence for the SUDDEN arrival of Human Farmers on this Planet. It happened some 10k + - years ago EXACTLY where God told us it did in Gen 8:4, in the mountains of Ararat. Notice that Big Lake which is between Mt. Ararat and the Center of the Fertile  Crescent. Also notice the date when this event happened. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

The valleys just SW of these mountains are in Northern Mesopotamia, the Cradle of Human Civilization on this Earth. The FIRST  Human farming, city building, and  ALL of the traits of modern Humans began in this area.  

Gen 10:10 shows that the great grandsons of Noah BUILT these first Human cities, some of which are still standing. The important part is that  HISTORY agrees,  leaving the False assumption of Evolutionism is the odd man out, since it has NOT noticed this event.

God bless

I accept that you hold that view.

So what is the mystery of Noah's flood, or are there more?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Seve

Notice all the cited text are in blue or red colors - separated from my own words? Also, I make sure all of my my assertion is supported by Scripture... science or history if needed be.

No,.what you highlighted in read is basically your interpretation of the Scriptire verses ,some of which you have "in part" interpreted,,,,,,I believe you are trying to support your interpretation with Scripture & the Scriptures do not support your assertion,,,,,,

The folks that are disagreeing with you DO NOT see that you are supporting your views with Scripture,,,,,,you cannot take Scripture verses out of con text or "in part" to pick & choose what you like or believe will support your own interpretation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is what most people see &  why most people do not agree with your views,simply because it is not what the Word of God says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    With love-in Christ,Kwik