• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I used to think it was a person, God has not totally told me otherwise on this yet, but since I wrote a blog about the Seven Heads and Ten Horns, God it seems is leading me towards the Nation is wounded side instead of the person wounded. Here is why. The Seven Heads and the 10 horns of the Beast is basically explained  Rev. 17, the same Seven headed, Ten horn beast is spoken of in Rev. 17, then explained, if we look very close and don't get confused by one word.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Like I said, I am still not 100 percent on if it is a person or country/Head of the Beast that is Healed, here is why.............and here is my understanding. The Seven Heads are Seven Mountains........Why are they Mountains here, but right below Seven Kings are spoke of ? There is a logical explanation here, the word used for Mountain here is OROS 3735 from oro, and it means to rise or rear up/lifting itself above the plain.  This word could be used for a ruler, who RISES UP, lifts himself up above all, in Daniel he says the Anti-Christ will magnify himself above all, so the Seven Heads here, imho, are Seven Mountains (SEVEN RULERS) and I think the very next verse shows this to be the case...........The very next verse names the Seven Rulers/Kings, saying Five have Fallen, ONE IS (Rome at Johns time of course), and the other (Anti-Christ) is not yet come.  Then we see the 8th King who takes over for the 7th King, of course the 8th King is Satan and he possesses the 7th King, the Ant-Christ at the 42 month mark.

So the question is, does the Anti-Christ get killed, and then Satan revives him, and possesses him, or is the Seventh Head of the Beast revived. The Six Heads are Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome (Egypt and Assyria is the thought on those that came before Daniel) that being Six, then the Anti-Christ and the Ten Horns are the Seventh Head. So is the Seventh Head/Kingdom dealt a blow (is that the European Union falling apart, then being Revived).......Or is it the Anti-Christ being killed and Revived by Satan who revives him supernaturally and possesses him ? I am still not 100 percent sure. The Reason being the Anti-Christ is a "Little Horn" showing him to have GREAT POWER as of a nation by himself, and the 10 Kings give their power to the Beast, so he himself might be Considered a Head.  But we know it is one of the Heads that is wounded.  So I am not Sure, but I am sure one of the Seven Heads is wounded. 

God Bless.

Hi Revelation Man,

I think the various descriptions of the beast read more naturally as that of a person. The only reason I think it could be a nation is the mention of his mortal wound. If it is a person, it would imply that he dies and comes back to life. But only God can give life; would God help the devil to deceive the nations by bringing the beast back to life? I doubt it. On the other hand, if the beast is a nation, it is not difficult to see how the devil could cause the fall and rise of that nation. But overall I am still inclined to see the beast as a person.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

We need to keep in mind the words - `as if.`

` I saw one of his heads AS IF  had been mortally wounded,....` (Rev. 13: 3)

It is a deception.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, ghtan said:

Hi Revelation Man,

I think the various descriptions of the beast read more naturally as that of a person. The only reason I think it could be a nation is the mention of his mortal wound. If it is a person, it would imply that he dies and comes back to life. But only God can give life; would God help the devil to deceive the nations by bringing the beast back to life? I doubt it. On the other hand, if the beast is a nation, it is not difficult to see how the devil could cause the fall and rise of that nation. But overall I am still inclined to see the beast as a person.

Satan can heal supernaturally, the Beast was wounded "as if it were dead".  You would be surprised what goes on in the evil worshiping of Satan right now. There are African women who have become Christians, who said they Astro-projected (left their bodies) and sowed for the evil one by flying around the world in Spirit. There are many stories like this on Youtube. They always go after the young kids. ANYWAY.............

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Nations cant be in Hell, so it looks like the Beast is the Anti-Christ as per the Seventh Beast. So I am going to say, through logical deduction, that this Beast that is wounded is more than likely the Anti-Christ.

God Bless

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

We need to keep in mind the words - `as if.`

` I saw one of his heads AS IF  had been mortally wounded,....` (Rev. 13: 3)

It is a deception.

Marilyn.

Very well could be deception..................God Bless.

The Anti-Christ is in the world, I saw that in a vision 30 years ago. God or an Angel told me in a vision, "The Man of Sin is Here". So we better stay ready.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

37 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Satan can heal supernaturally, the Beast was wounded "as if it were dead".  You would be surprised what goes on in the evil worshiping of Satan right now. There are African women who have become Christians, who said they Astro-projected (left their bodies) and sowed for the evil one by flying around the world in Spirit. There are many stories like this on Youtube. They always go after the young kids. ANYWAY.............

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Nations cant be in Hell, so it looks like the Beast is the Anti-Christ as per the Seventh Beast. So I am going to say, through logical deduction, that this Beast that is wounded is more than likely the Anti-Christ.

God Bless

The Anti-Christ is in the world, I saw that in a vision 30 years ago. God or an Angel told me in a vision, "The Man of Sin is Here". So we better stay ready.

Those who take the line that the beast is a person will probably have to say that the beast only APPEAR to be killed, i.e. it is some form of deception. Those who think the beast should be a nation would point out that the same thing is said of the Lamb in 5:6, i.e. that it also appeared to have been slain, but we all know the Lamb actually died.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless

Hi Revelation Man,

Yes I believe the A/C the global leader to come is alive today. But Satan does not have the power of life. His healings are deceptive for the sickness was from him in the first place. (as per so called healings.) Only Christ is the giver of life & true healings.

regards, Marilyn.  

1 hour ago, ghtan said:

Those who take the line that the beast is a person will probably have to say that the beast only APPEAR to be killed, i.e. it is some form of deception. Those who think the beast should be a nation would point out that the same thing is said of the Lamb in 5:6, i.e. that it also appeared to have been slain, but we all know the Lamb actually died.

Hi gtan,

As I said to Rev Man, only Christ is the giver of life. Satan is a liar & uses deception. He puts the sickness etc on a person & then it seems `as if` healed.

Interesting point about the `lamb as though it had been slain.` (Rev. 5: 6) Yes we know that Christ, the Lamb of God was slain & by the power of the Holy Spirit came to life again. So the representation of the Lamb as though slain, shows Christ as though slain yet He is standing in the midst of the throne. Only He has the power of life given to Him by the Father.

Satan does not have life & thus `one of the heads as if it had been mortally wounded` reveals the deception of the enemy to counterfeit what Christ has done.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Revelation Man,

Yes I believe the A/C the global leader to come is alive today. But Satan does not have the power of life. His healings are deceptive for the sickness was from him in the first place. (as per so called healings.) Only Christ is the giver of life & true healings.

regards, Marilyn.  

Healing and giving life are two different things. He can be as dead, or close to death, and Satan can heal him supernaturally.  The gist is it is probably a man, because of Rev. 20:10. The Beast is the Man, the False Prophet is a man and Satan is the Red Dragon that gives them their powers to preform miracles.

The False Prophet has the same powers as the Anti-Christ...........Rev. 13:

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;

He is allowed to do miracles, the "deceived" part of this sentence only means he deceives them into thinking he is God, which he claims to be, that is the deception spoken of here, imho. This says he does great wonders, makes fire come from heaven, and deceives the peoples BY THE MIRACLES, not deceives them with fake miracles. Notice is says, HE HAS THE POWER TO DO those Miracles.

So the Beast having the same power, can heal one who is near death. You know we have seen people who we think will in no way make it, but then they are OK in a few days, we usually think a miracle from Gd when that happens, but that is healing. 

God Bless, we are kicking it around and thinking critically. That's always good. God said studying and reading this book is a blessing, you can not understand this book without reading and analyzing this great book. God blesses those that do....

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless, we are kicking it around and thinking critically. That's always good. God said studying and reading this book is a blessing, you can not understand this book without reading and analyzing this great book. God blesses those that do....

Hi Revelation Man,

Yes enjoyed the discussion, however I think we have strayed from the topic. See you on another topic bro.

regards, Marilyn.

Here are a few excerpts from an article by Michael Synder.

If you believe that the Brexit vote is going to kill the idea of a "United States of Europe", you might want to think again.  In fact, it appears that the decision by the British people to leave the European Union is only going to accelerate the process of creating an EU superstate.  

For a very long time, advocates of increased European integration have dreamed of going all the way and creating a true "United States of Europe", but Britain was always one of the stumbling blocks that stood in the way.

But now that Britain is out and there is great fear that the entire European project may be in jeopardy, there seems to be a rush to go for broke and try to complete the job of European integration.  

The Express is one of the biggest news organizations in the UK, and they are reporting that the foreign ministers of France and Germany already have a blueprint "to effectively do away with individual member states"...

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an "ultimatum".

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees.

It is being reported that the following paragraph comes from the preamble to the document...

"Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture."

By Michael Synder.(end of the American dream blog. June 28, 2016)

Some more excerpts by Michael Synder.(end of the American dream blog. June 28, 2016)

Over the last two trading days, European banks have lost 23 percent of their value.  Meanwhile, the Dow was down another 260 points on Monday as U.S. markets continue to be shaken as well.  

Overall, approximately three trillion dollars of global stock market wealth has been lost over the last two trading days.  That is an all-time record, and any doubt that we have entered a new global financial crisis has now been completely eliminated.

But of course the biggest news on Monday was what happened to European banks.  The Brexit vote has caused financial carnage for those institutions unlike anything that we have ever seen before.

Prior to all of this, a whole bunch of "too big to fail" banks all over Europe were already in the process of imploding, and now this chaotic financial environment may push several of them into full-blown collapse mode simultaneously.  Just consider the following commentary from Wolf Richter...

Healthy big banks would get over Brexit and the political turmoil it is spawning, particularly non-UK banks. But there are no healthy big banks in Europe. And non-UK banks are crashing just as hard, and some harder. This is about a banking crisis morphing into a financial crisis.

These bank stocks got crushed on Friday. And they got crushed again today. Italian banks have been reduced to penny stocks. Spanish banks are getting closer. Commerzbank, Germany's second largest bank, and still partially owned by the German government as a consequence of the last bailout, is well on the way.

The Brexit contagion is spreading as USD liquidity and counterparty risk in the interconnected global financial system has reached US banks with Goldman at 3 year lows and BofA and Citi plunging over 12%. This happens just two days after the Fed released its latest stress test results finding that none of the 33 banks tested would need additional capital in case of a "severe" financial crisis. That conclusion may be tested soon.

Meanwhile, the British pound continues to get absolutely pummeled.  As I write this, the GBP/USD is down to 1.32, and some are now warning that the British pound may hit parity with the U.S. dollar by the end of the year.