• Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Brexit – the meaning of.

These are my thoughts –

In contemporary times three great power blocs have emerged.

1. Great Britain (Lion) & USA (Eagle).

2. The Russian Federation. (Bear)

3. The European Union.

These great powers arose one at a time & still operate as separate Political powers. The last power has not as yet gained its full Political authority. To do that Britain must be disconnected from the EU. Although Britain was never Politically joined to the EU it was a barrier to the EU`s ambitions of strong central control. Thus the uncoupling.

This Brexit, I believe will lead to –

1. The rich becoming richer & the poor, poorer.

2. Britain will still have economic treaties with the EU.

3. The EU central government will become the strong Political Power over all its other nation states. In effect each country of the EU will be forced to give over its sovereign rights.

So what do you see?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

So what do you see?

I don't believe we can project Daniel's visions on to the USA, Britain, and Russia. Brexit means the shaking up of the EU and the re-establishment of sovereign nations in Europe, which will tie in with conditions before the revelation of the Antichrist. He is the one who will unite all the unbelieving and the ungodly.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,086
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

England and the USA seem to have no part. The USA will fall and England will probably be conquered by the Anti-Christ, or just ignored. We have to get to a Rome Centric EU.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

So what do you see?

While I think the four beasts of Daniel 7 refer to historic kingdoms (with the exception of the 10 horns), I also think that the evil angel "princes" that spawned those historic kingdoms will be active again in the latter days.  So, I always read your contemporary take on these beasts with interest and an open mind, looking for common denominators between the historic kingdoms and the present, without regard to geography.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

I don't believe we can project Daniel's visions on to the USA, Britain, and Russia. Brexit means the shaking up of the EU and the re-establishment of sovereign nations in Europe, which will tie in with conditions before the revelation of the Antichrist. He is the one who will unite all the unbelieving and the ungodly.

I think at the very least it sends a signal to the globalist elites that their agenda is starting to be rejected in favor of nationalism.  I think this will only serve to hasten their forcing of the new world order followed by the rise of the man of sin.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe Britain is the Rev 13 beast's head that will seem to have a mortal wound but which will be healed.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, ghtan said:

Maybe Britain is the Rev 13 beast's head that will seem to have a mortal wound but which will be healed.

Oh those beastly Brits! :rolleyes: We should not stretch things too far and try to get Britain involved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

17 hours ago, Ezra said:

Hi Ezra,

I would be very surprised if there was a `re-establishment of sovereign nations in Europe` as you said. I believe the EU is going to get a very strong central control - politically & economically. Should be very interesting in the next few years.

Marilyn.

13 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

England and the USA seem to have no part. The USA will fall and England will probably be conquered by the Anti-Christ, or just ignored. We have to get to a Rome Centric EU.

Hi Revelation Man,

You said `we have to get to a Rome centric EU.` However what if that view is wrong.

regards, Marilyn.

13 hours ago, Last Daze said:

While I think the four beasts of Daniel 7 refer to historic kingdoms (with the exception of the 10 horns), I also think that the evil angel "princes" that spawned those historic kingdoms will be active again in the latter days.  So, I always read your contemporary take on these beasts with interest and an open mind, looking for common denominators between the historic kingdoms and the present, without regard to geography.

Hi Last Daze,

Glad you read the contemporary view. Always good to check how each view is actually coming about.

BTW the 4 winds, spirits of heaven, need not be evil angels. Look at Zechariah -

`And the angel answered & said to me, " These are four spirits of heaven, who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth. ` (Zech. 6: 5)

regards, Marilyn.