Work in Progress

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

I am having a very hard time with those who want to kill this woman. Maybe I am too biased and emotionally attached to the situation, as I suffered from an eating disorder for many years and almost died twice. In fact, there but for the Grace of God go I.

But.........why is this even being considered by the courts??? And now some judge has decided the feeding tube will be removed next month. What possible VALID reason is there to kill this woman??? She has a family who loves and cares for her and is pleading for her life. She is laying there and can't even fight for her own life. Anyone can see that she responds to those around her.

For heaven's sake - what country do I live in????

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

It first started with abortion. Now it is extending to euthanasia. Life has no meaning in today's society. Just look at the content of most TV programs and video games. Kill, kill, kill. A sad state of affairs.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Its hard to even comprehend.....its to disturbing for words :24::24:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I just can not believe this is happening in this day and age and in this country.

• Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

The overriding truth that causes me to believe that God is opposed to euthanasia is His sovereignty. Physical death is inevitable (Psalm 89:48; Hebrews 9:27). However, God alone is sovereign over when and how a person's death occurs.

Job 30:23, "For I know that You (God) will bring me to death and to the house of meeting for all living."

Psalm 68:20, "God is to us a God of deliverances; and to GOD the Lord belong escapes from death."

Ecclesiastes 8:8, "No man has authority to restrain the wind with the wind, or authority over the day of death..."

God has the final say over death (I Corinthians 15:26, 54-56; Hebrews 2:9, 14-15; Revelation 21:4). Euthanasia is man's way of trying to usurp that authority from God.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

WIP-

I could be wrong, but if God wanted her here wouldn't He have healed her by now? What purpose does a life supported artificially serve? I would not want to live that way.

Please, if I'm a vegetable that has to eat through a forced feeding tube, let me go to Jesus!

Isn't removing the feeding tube allowing nature and God to control the life? Isn't force feeding her man sustaining her life?

I'm really sorry if I offend anyone and I do feel terrible for her parents, but does she want to live like this? Does she even know she is alive or who she is? :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I am sorry if i seem lost or not up to date on the News or whatever but i was wondering if someone can fill me in on who this woman is and what is happening to her? Thanks

God Bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

WIP-

I could be wrong, but if God wanted her here wouldn't He have healed her by now?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

WIP-

I could be wrong, but if God wanted her here wouldn't He have healed her by now?  What purpose does a life supported artificially serve?  I would not want to live that way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, if God wanted people who have had strokes alive, wouldn't he have healed them? If God wanted people born with spina bifida, or downs syndrome here,wouldn't he have healed them by now? If God wanted babies here at all wouldn't he have made it so that they wouldn't have to rely on someone else to feed them? If God wanted any sick people here or people with disabilities here, wouldn't he have healed them?

I just think that just because she can't talk or walk, or move around, doesn't mean ANYONE has the right to starve her to death. She isn't in a coma, or on life support, or on a breathing tube. She just needs a feeding tube. I don't think just because we don't think her life is serving a purpose means she should be starved. There are many people here on this earth unable to "serve a purpose"