IGNORED

Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov called Trump dangerous marginal.

Ogner

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Your country had made a commitment to implement The Budapest Memorandum. 
If you are afraid of Russia and you do not want implementation of the agreements it's your reputation that's at stake and not our.
But why are you helping Russia? What is the benefit?

and we promised not to push NATO into their borders.....   and we did not keep our word....      and we actually helped it to happen....   don't lay this all on the Russians for no one has kept all thier word....

And as I have said, what matters is that Russia will not give up the Black Sea to NATO, and they need the port in Crimea in their control to do that...   and it may be right or wrong, but it's reality and for the sake of yourself and your country you should learn to deal with it.

And btw, my ancestors are Chickasaw Indians....   and we learned this lesson about 150 years ago.....    you can't trust the US federal government to keep thier word.....   so learn to deal with it as we are doing so even today.   unfortunately not all the tribes are as successful.

guess who's responsible for that???

Forced droped prices in oil and gas and sanctions....   all because of Crimea...     Russia is spending to  defend themselves against an obviously aggressive NATO.    And the powers that be will not hesitate to sacrifice your country for thier agenda so don't let them use you like I am trying to elect someone that will not let them use us.....   and your people putting Trump down isn't helping....   just write Crimea off and get on with your life like we Chickasaws did with our land in the east....   Oklahoma's not bad, and we are using the proceeds of the white man's gambling addiction to purchase back the lands they took from us in Oklahoma in the early 1900's.    Karma can be an evil thing sometimes.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, other one said:

you guys are talking right and wrong and I'm talking reality....   there is no way that Putin/Russia is going to let NATO take over Crimea and the Black Sea.   They will fight to the death over it...    so right or wrong or deal with it is what matters....   and unless you want death and destruction all over the world, you better find a way to deal with it...    If you want to fight Russia over Crimea, it's your choice but don't involve me or my country in it for I'm not willing to sacrifice my grand kids over it.  Deal with it yourself because right now we can't defeat them with our depleted military.....    and Donald Trump is the only person running for office that says he wants to remedy that.

So take that into consideration when you dump on Trump.....    and let Crimea go for the sake of the whole world.  That is not negotiable with Putin (right or wrong)

You've got far too much faith in love of the Russian people for Putin.

Russian don't need the Crimea and the Donbas. They want to eat.
Soon refrigerator win the TV.

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

But why are you helping Russia? What is the benefit?

I'm not helping Russia, I'm just stating reality and to explain to you that the person your Government is putting down is the only hope we have of not having a hot war in the future....   and maybe in the near future....     and that's the reason I even started posting in this thread.

But if you think Russia is going to give up it's access to the port in Crimea, you are mistaken....    it can't do that right or wrong... and that's the reality of it....     We broke our word and let out plans that goes against everything we promised Russia when they dissolved the USSR.  Just like we did in many other countries and even our own people here in the US.  Republicans make promises and Democrats break them,  it's the curse of our government because our people are not smart enough to stop electing democrats.

16 minutes ago, Behold said:

As i have explained.

My wife and her mother were born in The Crimea.

Both are Russian.

You are not, so that is why you are so nationalistic regarding your negative answers.

You do not care that The Crimea was "russian"  for nearly 200 years before it was changed to "Ukrainian", however, Russians do care.

Russians do not want to be "Ukrainian",.......do you understand this?.........If you dont, then why dont you?

Do you understand what I told you? Read again and think.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Do you understand what I told you? Read again and think.

I did.

Now hear this....= RUSSIANS do not want to be Ukrainian......so get over it.

Its gone.

Edited by Behold

Just now, Behold said:

I did.

Now hear this....= RUSSIANS do not want to be Ukrainian......so get over it.

Its gone.

Around 36% were Crimean Tatars and ethnic Ukrainians, who had announced a boycott of the referendum. What about that?
Ukrainians and Tatars do not want to be Russians. 
And not of all ethnic Russians want to the annexation of Crimea.
And not of all Russians in Russia want to the annexation of Crimea.

That's no excuse. 

29 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm not helping Russia, I'm just stating reality and to explain to you that the person your Government is putting down is the only hope we have of not having a hot war in the future....   and maybe in the near future....     and that's the reason I even started posting in this thread.

But if you think Russia is going to give up it's access to the port in Crimea, you are mistaken....    it can't do that right or wrong... and that's the reality of it....     We broke our word and let out plans that goes against everything we promised Russia when they dissolved the USSR.  Just like we did in many other countries and even our own people here in the US.  Republicans make promises and Democrats break them,  it's the curse of our government because our people are not smart enough to stop electing democrats.

Ukraine War against Russia is already Underway. 
Your country had made a commitment to implement The Budapest Memorandum. 

Everybody's looking at USA now. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Around 36% were Crimean Tatars and ethnic Ukrainians, who had announced a boycott of the referendum. What about that?
Ukrainians and Tatars do not want to be Russians. 
And not of all ethnic Russians want to the annexation of Crimea.
And not of all Russians in Russia want to the annexation of Crimea.

That's no excuse. 

You are trying to make the exception, the rule.

90% voted = yes.

11 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Just now, Behold said:

You are trying to make the exception, the rule.

90% voted = yes.

The Monitoring Committee, in its report that was the basis for PACE resolution No. 1988 (2014) of April 9, 2014, questioned the official outcome of the referendum. Russians accounted for only 54% of the population and around 36% were Crimean Tatars and ethnic Ukrainians, who had announced a boycott of the referendum. The authors of the report argued that the combination of an 82% turnout and a 96% vote in favor of annexation was therefore implausible.