wincam

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Communion = mouldy old dough - Holy Communion= special holy ingredient = manna from heaven - wincam

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

Scriptural references that communion = mouldy dough?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

The Bible tells us Jesus had siblings, where did they come from if not from Mary.   Would you please answer this question?

43 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

scripture at Jn.6 definately references it as the body of Christ - walk the walk and talk the talk - wincam

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

52 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

6 minutes ago, wincam said:

scripture at Jn.6 definately references it as the body of Christ - walk the walk and talk the talk - wincam

John 6 does not call communion mouldy dough. Please state the scripture that supports your original claim.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,150
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

You've been talking a lot wincam but I'm not sure you "hear" or "listen".......when you read the Bible,where do you see "Holy Communion" as a sacrament because that is what your OP infers.......you ridicule the catholic charismatics in another Thread and yet you hold fast to everything you claim that they are deceived by?

Maybe you can answer Out of the Shadows question or mine.....Who is Jesus to you?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,150
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

1 Corinthians 11:26 - For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

John 6:53-58 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.   (Read More...)

Luke 22:19-20 - And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 11:24-27 - And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.   (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 11:28 - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of [that] bread, and drink of [that] cup.

Matthew 26:26-28 - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.   (Read More...)

John 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Acts 2:42 - And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

1 Corinthians 11:27-29 - Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink [this] cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.   (Read More...)

John 6:51 - I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Luke 24:30 - And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed [it], and brake, and gave to them.

Where does Gods Word say "Holy Communion"?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.73
  • Days Won:  226

Communion and Holy Communion is the same thing.

4 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

You've been talking a lot wincam but I'm not sure you "hear" or "listen".......when you read the Bible,where do you see "Holy Communion" as a sacrament because that is what your OP infers.......you ridicule the catholic charismatics in another Thread and yet you hold fast to everything you claim that they are deceived by?

Maybe you can answer Out of the Shadows question or mine.....Who is Jesus to you?

unlike most Christians I simply simply believe which it seems, rightly according to Jesus most Christian adults simply simply find very difficult if not impossible to do - the simple answer for me is as at Jn. 20:31 - wincam

14 minutes ago, kwikphilly said: