• Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

5 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

See Kwik's response.

I did. He was taken onto a high mountain to be shown the World which is not possible on a globe. By the way the Chinese empire was huge around that time, but apparently insignificant because that would simply not fit in with the idea of the fake globe model.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, OakWood said:

There were kingdoms in South America at the time,the kingdoms of the Aztecs and the Incas. There was a kingdom in Rome and a kingdom in China. They would be impossible to see if the Earth was curved. Now if Satan ruled the entire World had he suddenly forgotten that these kingdoms existed?

The only sense in describing Jesus being taken to the top of a mountain is so that he could get a panoramic view of the World. This is obvious in context, but people wish to deny it as soon as I bring the Flat Earth into it. I should have kept my mouth shut and never mentioned the Flat Earth. I already had one poster admitting that Jesus was taken to a high mountain to get a panoramic vision, but as soon as I mention the word 'globe', he denies what he said and claimed that he actually said something else. He even lies to himself, such is the power of a stubborn mind.

It's amazing how cognitive dissonance kicks in when people are faced with a truth that they can't swallow. What is really disturbing is that this truth is to be found in the Bible which clearly describes an Earth set on pillars with a firmament above it and water above that. There is no mention of the vacuum of Outer Space  because above us there is water. Think about what that means. There is water above us!

Why do people who claim to be Christians deny what scripture says? Why do they claim that Adam Eve really existed and that there really was a flood around 4,000 years ago, yet they deny the truth of the firmament? Does Genesis only tell us the truth when it fits in with our worldview, and lie to us when it doesn't? People can't cherry-pick what they wish to believe.

The number of people who tell me not to bother to reply to them when they make a comment reveals the truth about their nature. You don't have to be a psychologist to know when people are running away from a truth that they can't handle. If my arguments are false then they would be easy to destroy and people would stay around to discuss them with me, but because I speak the truth and God's word cannot be defeated these same people would rather run away from me and scuttle back into the darkness. In fact it's so predictable now that I know as soon as somebody says that he is abandoning the discussion that he is too cowardly to stand up to the truth of scripture.

The globe is a lie, it was devised by heretics who wish to push their propaganda onto us. The Heliocentric model was created to invent the false notion of Outer Space, the falsity of the Big Bang (which denies the existence of a creator)and the fib of Evolution. God does not lie to us, but some people here are claiming that he does. They would rather worship the lies of Man than worship the true God. It's been proven time and again that NASA and all the other space agencies are lying to us, yet some people love the lie so much that they refuse to abandon it.

I have offered empirical proof of the Flat Earth on numerous threads, yet some people still wish to deny it. They blaspheme the word of God and claim that the Bible describes a globe Earth when it does no such thing. Where is the water above us? Where is the firmament? Where are the pillars of the Earth? The Earth is stationary and it does not move, yet people are so addicted to the lie that they are willing to claim that we are on a spinning ball that orbits the Sun. This is in complete violation of scripture.

I can be mocked, I've learned to live with it, but God will not be mocked!

May I please ask a question?  

Is this really all about what shape this planet is?  Isn't it all about the preaching of the Cross and leading people to the One who gave His Life for us on that Cross?  I'm not putting anyone down, I'm just asking a question.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

I did. He was taken onto a high mountain to be shown the World which is not possible on a globe. By the way the Chinese empire was huge around that time, but apparently insignificant because that would simply not fit in with the idea of the fake globe model.

Boy, I sense that ever since their theological change, some people have gone completely off the reservation. I wonder what's next? Christian Evolution?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Boy, I sense that ever since their theological change, some people have gone completely off the reservation. I wonder what's next? Christian Evolution?

I think they call it theistic evolution :blink: 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

By the way the Chinese empire was huge around that time, but apparently insignificant because that would simply not fit in with the idea of the fake globe model.

posted by Oakwood

Blessings Oak

I'm having great difficulty understanding why you keep insinuating that there is some agenda behind a response.....Now I have to take that remark "personally" because I am the only person that said I thought those far away kingdoms are "insignificant" ......I have no underlying motives to support the notion of a "globe",it is the furthest thing on my mind PLUS you should know me much better than that,my replies are never calculated,passive aggressive or without sincerity.......this kind of remarks are uncalled for

You ,other one & I have had many many conversations over these years,we all have different perspectives,we are very up front,straight up people.....please,don't assume or question my character,I don't appreciate it.......I don't need or have any desire to support a globe idea or any other idea......I don't care,my heart & mind are focused on Jesus,His Kingdom & not this world                                                                 and "I love you"                                Your Sis,your Friend-Kwik                                                                         

Guest shiloh357
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:49 PM, OakWood said:

If it's a panoramic vision then it was because it was high up - ie on top of a mountain.

I find it astonishing that people always run away from arguments that they can never win.

By the way, it's not worthless. Scripture is not worthless. Scripture DOES NOT SUPPORT a spinning globe Earth. Never has done. Never will.

I am not running from an argument I cannot win.  I am simply not willing to participate in a thread where the author of the thread baits you into a discussion about Scripture and then turns it into yet another silly argument over a flat earth.  Scripture is not worthless but worthless interpretations like a "flat earth" that  has to completely throw hermeneutics under the bus for the sake of an agenda.  It was a dishonest tactic.

But I will say this.

In order to support a flat earth argument you have to completely abandon every rule of literary analysis. You have to pretend that no one in the Bible used metaphors, similes, or hyperbole or any other figurative device when talking about the earth.   You have to abandon logic and science for an inferior, face-value approach to Scripture that if the same thing were applied to other parts of Scripture, Jesus would expect us to cut off our hands, pluck out eyes and we would each be expected to literally carry a wooden cross on our shoulders.   The kind of interpretative methods you are applying regarding the flat earth would make no sense in any other context in any other part of the Bible. 

Makes you wonder where 'The Teacher' is within :noidea: 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:41 AM, Rick_Parker said:

Maybe. But, you get the gist of it.

yes absolutely... satan tries at every point to fragment truth to lead away from that which is written! For us the
the whole of being is to be placed upon His Word for His Glory, for all times...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/7/2016 at 9:15 PM, RustyAngeL said:

This verse is talking about Kingdoms not countries and proving that the earth is flat or a globe. The enemy was showing Him things that he had made up.  Remember the enemy can do anything and make us see anything.  It was for effect.  Please lets not get off the topic again.  Keep it on the track.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

It is very interesting your point of view. I haven't thought in this. And I agree you in keep it on the track. That Jesus continue to light you.