• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

She lies about everything.  If her lips are moving she is lying.

Pretty much, but then again the same is true of the other guy running for President, so what is a guy to do?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Pretty much, but then again the same is true of the other guy running for President, so what is a guy to do?

Actually I don't know.  I feel like I"m voting for a lesser of the two evils in this election when I cast my vote for Trump.  However in my view Hillary is just pure evil, just like the one we have in the White House now.

46 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Actually I don't know.  I feel like I"m voting for a lesser of the two evils in this election when I cast my vote for Trump.  However in my view Hillary is just pure evil, just like the one we have in the White House now.

Every election from 1984 to 2008 I felt  my vote was going to the lesser of two evils. In 2014 and this time I no longer feel there is a "lesser" when it comes to the candidate for either major party.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

And this is the only thing she has lied about? :unsure:

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

And this is the only thing she has lied about? :unsure:

I don't think anyone said that.   I would take 60 pages to enumerate all of her lies and her lies about lying and the lies about her lying about lying.

Guest shiloh357

Of the two candidates running for president:

Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.

Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.

Only Hillary Clinton ordered the deletion of over 30 thousand emails after she was ordered to hand the server containing them over to the Feds.

Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges and then laughed about it during an interview.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.

Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire after landing in Bosnia.

Only Hillary Clinton lied about actually lying to the American people.

Only Hillary Clinton was involved in “Cash Cow “

Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment (and rape) accusers.

Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.

Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.

Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.

Only Hillary Clinton was labeled “Extremely careless “about national security by the FBI.

Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class. Surprising right? Watch the speech.

Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election. Bernie never had a chance.

Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.

Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victim's parents were lying.

Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.

Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.

Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place! Fact - all facts!
Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=34721

Only Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy 4 times, costing investors, creditors, vendors and employees over 1 billion dollars in loss.

Only Donald Trump has gone to court to try and take a house from a grandmother so he could get even richer.

Only Donald Trump has had a business repossessed by the bank.

Only Donald Trump is being sued for unethical business practices in multiple states.

Only Donald Trump has more than 50 pending civil suits against him.

Only Donald Trump has been the defendant in more than 1500 law suits.

Only Donald Trump has a history of discriminatory practices in his business.

Only Donald Trump refuses to release his income tax records.

Only Donald Trump is on his third marriage and is guilty of adultery.

Only Donald Trump has employed illegal immigrants on his properties.

And that is just a list I came up with in 5 minutes off the top of my head, I dont have the benefit of some overly biased website to copy and paste from.

Just imagine what he will be able to do when he has real power.  Donald Trump is no different than Hillary Clinton, he just has not had the same opportunities yet to do the things she has done.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Johnson has been praised by democrat leaders. 

Johnson is ceo of a company whose purpose is to make marijuana available, a product he used for 3 years while recovering from injuries following paragliding accident. 

Johnson is ceo of a tax deductible political action group. Just like clinton.

Johnson endorses same sex marriage.

Johnson raised 2.3 million dollars during the last election and spent ... 13,000 while racking up 225,000 in debt. Two million went to a single company of "advisors" who coincidentally are in the same building as his tax deductible political action group.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Only Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy 4 times, costing investors, creditors, vendors and employees over 1 billion dollars in loss.

Only Donald Trump has gone to court to try and take a house from a grandmother so he could get even richer.

Only Donald Trump has had a business repossessed by the bank.

Only Donald Trump is being sued for unethical business practices in multiple states.

Only Donald Trump has more than 50 pending civil suits against him.

Only Donald Trump has been the defendant in more than 1500 law suits.

Only Donald Trump has a history of discriminatory practices in his business.

Only Donald Trump refuses to release his income tax records.

Only Donald Trump is on his third marriage and is guilty of adultery.

Only Donald Trump has employed illegal immigrants on his properties.

And that is just a list I came up with in 5 minutes off the top of my head, I dont have the benefit of some overly biased website to copy and paste from.

Just imagine what he will be able to do when he has real power.  Donald Trump is no different than Hillary Clinton, he just has not had the same opportunities yet to do the things she has done.

Actually, your paltry list is inaccurate, but  whatever.  You can see that compared to Hillary your silly attempts at trying to claim that they are the same is really a false claim and pretty laughable.   As flawed as Trump is, he is a far less encumbered than Hillary despite your futile attempts to say otherwise.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, your paltry list is inaccurate, but  whatever.  You can see that compared to Hillary your silly attempts at trying to claim that they are the same is really a false claim and pretty laughable.   As flawed as Trump is, he is a far less encumbered than Hillary despite your futile attempts to say otherwise.

Only because Donald Trump has not had the same opportunities.  The mindset and the lack of any moral compass are identical.