BAPTISM, INFILLING AND INDWELLING

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What is the distinction and relationship between the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the indwelling of the holy Spirit and the infilling of the holy Spirit

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Ephesians 4:4 (KJV)

[4] There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

[5] One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

[6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

People always seem to want to divide this up and think in amounts which according to God Himself is not possible

Matthew 25:40 (KJV)

[40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Certainly for the mechanics of this verse to be true the unity of value is One- least to greatest ... these verses that seem to indicate to the unlearned a distinctive quality of more or less when God is present in them is false! It is always with drawing near to God for His Will to be done for His Glory that is due... God is wooing us to be filled with the eternal purpose and not the false passing away purpose that is nearly in everything here...  Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 10/15/2016 at 5:20 AM, Logoman said:

The moment you are baptized in the Spirit is called being "born again".  This experience is felt by many people during the 1,000 year reign of Christ that God has been using to reveal what the Holy Spirit is. 

The indwelling or infilling of the Holy Spirit is the experience of God forcing the individual new spiritually born ( enlightened ) man to confess and repent of sins until the man learns the difference between Satan, the Beast and the new thoughts that are delivering new knowledge in Christ. 

Not all of God's chosen born again people will receive 100% of the knowledge required to understand everything God reveals to a few. That's why this was written, "Many will be called but only a few will be chosen". 

Those of us who receive 100% of the knowledge are forced to go preach the gospel to find those chosen born again believers because a few of them will listen to the gospel and attain 100% of the knowledge. Most believers who have the infilling of the Holy Spirit are either skeptics or they might attain 30, or 60 fold but not 100 fold like the few have attained during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. 

A couple of questions Logoman:

1. Are you truly implying that you have 100% of knowledge pertaining to everything God reveals?
  2. When are you saying the 1000 year reign of Christ was or is?

How do you understand 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 then, claiming to have all knowledge?

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

When do you say the 1000 year reign of Christ began if it ends with you death, and why your death?

1 hour ago, Logoman said:

The love of God is His creation within the Tree of Life where we were all born. Everything we experience started in the Mind of God, our Creator, the Father of His creation as a plan within His thoughts. Those thoughts were then converted in the Tree of Life to give the characters called people and beasts make-believe worlds ( visions and dreams ) to live in. God created time, space and visible objects along with the senses of man that gives him a wonderful world to live in. So it appears that we are real people living on a real planet called Earth whirling around in a universe but it's all an illusion that is formed in each created individual mind within the Mind of God known as the Tree of Life. 

Right now, we're still living in a temporary age that God has used to reveal who we are and how He created us within the Tree of Life. God had to create information called Satan and the Beast can call it the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil as a contrast in thoughts. This gave God the ability to deceive all His people into thinking they were real people living in a real world while using His chosen prophets and saints to reveal the Truth, which is the Tree of Life that is used to convert His thoughts into make-believe words for us to live in. 

Now that God has fully revealed to me what the Tree of Life is to end the 1000 year reign of Christ, Christ being all of God's thoughts where the Beast and Satan came from. We learn from God that He will destroy Satan and the Beast to end this first age. In other words, He will delete information called Satan and the Beast so that He can make way for a New Heaven and Earth. The New Heaven is the information called Christ without Satan and the Beast. The New Earth means that we will experience all sorts of new visible images to play with and enjoy forever and ever. We will keep experiencing new things in every vision and dream experience we have. God will also teach us a new language that will carry  our stories ( experiences ) to each other at a much faster rate. Think of how our computers can speak to each other with infra-red language. 

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed. 
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

With only ONE language to use to speak to each other with, we will never be confused again and we will all live in perfect harmony even though we're all experiencing our own individual visions and dreams but with a perfect partner of the opposite sex. Man was created both male and female so you will awaken with a partner that you will never have to get married to and you cannot ever be divorced because of what was already written; What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. 

The reason the death of the flesh who is writing this post ends the 1,000 year reign of Christ is because there is nothing more to learn about the Tree of Life. It is a very advanced computer that is similar to what God's beast taught His people to build but our technology is simple compared to what He has used a very long time ago to speak us into existence with His voice. 

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him! 
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth. 

I see nothing but false teaching in just about every post of yours.  We are not born from within the tree of life.  Nor does the tree of life end at the end of Christs 1000 year reign, which has yet to happen.  The tree of life is seen in the New Jerusalem, as we read in Revelation 22, and is something we are allowed to partake in when we are with Him in the next life.  The tree of life is guarded so no man can partake of it until then.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I see nothing but false teaching in just about every post of yours.  We are not born from within the tree of life.  Nor does the tree of life end at the end of Christs 1000 year reign, which has yet to happen.  The tree of life is seen in the New Jerusalem, as we read in Revelation 22, and is something we are allowed to partake in when we are with Him in the next life.  The tree of life is guarded so no man can partake of it until then.

Unspiritual men believe their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible. Spiritual man speaks whatever God puts in their heart and that word will stand forever. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Logoman said:

Unspiritual men believe their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible. Spiritual man speaks whatever God puts in their heart and that word will stand forever. 

I just have another question for you, I hope you found some spiritual people on Worthy who can help you to interpret the Bible?

Did you find spiritual people here you can chat with  , who do  think like you?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Just now, angels4u said:

I just have another question for you, I hope you found some spiritual people on Worthy who can help you to interpret the Bible?

Did you find spiritual people here you can chat with  , who do  think like you?

Those who were chosen to listen to the Gospel in this website called Worthy hear His voice and believe it's from their Lord and Savior. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

What do I have to do to get saved? Do we all have the same Savior?

3 minutes ago, Logoman said:

Every false teacher there ever has been sees themselves as spiritual and above other in their understanding of Gods word and leading.  You claim the bible we use is false, that the real scriptures have been destroyed, and that you have all knowledge.  I claim your teachings and understanding is false and not of God.