IGNORED

Creeping anti-Semitism

OakWood

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I am not associating the two but both are related to Anti-Semitism.  

Since this thread is about Anti-Semitism, Christians should be aware that exposing the cabal of wealthy and atheistic Jews controlling world affairs is often termed as Anti-Semitism in order to suppress the truth.

And the Messianic Movement finds its raison d'etre in Anti-Semitism also.  You can check this out for yourself on the web site quoted above.  The reasoning is that because in the past Gentiles have practiced Anti-Semitism, Jewish believers must now have Jewish congregations. 

All of that is complete nonsense.   The cabal you reference goes all the way back to the now debunked conspiracy about the " Protocols of the Elders of Zion"  and it is all about the Jews trying to control the world.   And this has been used to prove that the Jews (not some Jews, but Jewish people as a whole) are behind some attempt to control/take over the world.   Jews who could not stop the wholesale slaughter of six million of their own people somehow has the power to take over the world.  It's just nonsense.   The fact that Soros is a Jew is actually irrelevant except to anti-Semites who use his ethnicity to smear Jews en masse.

As for Messianic Congregations...   Messianic Congregations were born out of a desire  to evangelize unbelieving Jews who would not dare walk into a Church.   It had nothing to do anti-Semitism.   I don't know where you get your information, but it is bogus.   Messianic Jews are very evangelistic and want to show their people that Jesus is the Messiah and modern Christianese and Gentile mission strategies aren't going to cut it.   Gentile Christianity has been woefully unsuccessful at reaching them and frankly there little to no serious evangelistic effort among mainline denominations to the Jewish people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

16 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Yes, Really. Please take some time to research this for yourself.

"Messiah" came as the Suffering Servant at His first coming (see Isaiah 50,53, Psalm 22, etc.). The Lord Jesus Christ comes "with power and great glory" to establish His eternal Kingdom on earth at His second coming.  So those prophecies will be fulfilled by the one who comes as KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (Revelation 19).

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Yes "Messiah" came as Suffering Servant first, but Messiah will also come again as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

Revelation is fulfilling Old Testament prophecies. DO YOU DENY THIS?

15 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I am not associating the two but both are related to Anti-Semitism.  

Since this thread is about Anti-Semitism, Christians should be aware that exposing the cabal of wealthy and atheistic Jews controlling world affairs is often termed as Anti-Semitism in order to suppress the truth.

Just because people who choose to deny Soros or world-manipulators and controllers use "antisemitism" to defend their denial, this does not mean that speaking against anything Jew-related is not antisemitic. 

Your argument is the erroneous "guilty by association" fallacy.

And the Messianic Movement finds its raison d'etre in Anti-Semitism also.  You can check this out for yourself on the web site quoted above.  The reasoning is that because in the past Gentiles have practiced Anti-Semitism, Jewish believers must now have Jewish congregations. 

If you actually listened to Jews and Jews who have come to faith in Jesus, you would understand how incredibly wrong your thinking and understanding is in this.

I know both.

Your words show absolutely no love for Jews.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,123
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

8 hours ago, Ezra said:

When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to earth, He does NOT return as the Jewish Messiah but as KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (Rev. 19:16).

Rev. 5:5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”
Luke 1:32 “He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David."

Sounds pretty Jewish to me. Yes, he is KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS, but that in no way negates the fact that he is also still the Jewish Messiah, of the house and royal lineage of David, a Jewish king. It just means that the Jewish House of David is the very Kingdom God has chosen rule over all the other kingdoms of the nations. Race matters.

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Ezra said:

When the Lord Jesus Christ returns to earth, He does NOT return as the Jewish Messiah but as KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS (Rev. 19:16).  So once again you are not following Scripture. While He will also come as the Deliverer of the Jews, His Kingdom will be a universal kingdom on earth (Dan 7:13,14).

Oh yes He is coming back as the Jewish Messiah.  He is still a Jew (Rev. 22:16).   Jesus always will be a Jew.   He is a Jew, now.   It was a Jewish body that went into the grave and it was the same Jewish body that came out, but in a glorified state.

He has to come back as the Jewish Messiah or else He fails to fulfill prophecy as the Messiah. The Messiah still has prophecy to be fulfilled. Being the Messiah isn't antithetical to being King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

All of that is complete nonsense. 

No, it is not "complete nonsense" since there is sufficient documentary evidence to prove that those are historical facts.  The Protocols have been attacked mercilessly, but what they say was fulfilled in the Bolshevik Revolution and is still being fulfilled by the globalists. There is no question that there is a cabal of extremely wealthy Jewish bankers who control the economies of the world.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't know where you get your information, but it is bogus.  

Why would it be bogus, when the Messianic Jews themselves claim that it was the Anti-Semitism of Gentile Christians that caused them to separate?  In any event, there is no New Testament authority for their beliefs.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Ezra said:

No, it is not "complete nonsense" since there is sufficient documentary evidence to prove that those are historical facts.  The Protocols have been attacked mercilessly, but what they say was fulfilled in the Bolshevik Revolution and is still being fulfilled by the globalists. There is no question that there is a cabal of extremely wealthy Jewish bankers who control the economies of the world.

The Protocols have been used to demonize the state of Israel and have no basis in truth.  It is a pile of anti-Semitic lies.

Why would it be bogus, when the Messianic Jews themselves claim that it was the Anti-Semitism of Gentile Christians that caused them to separate?  In any event, there is no New Testament authority for their beliefs.

Baloney.  I am a Messianic Jew.  I know the history of Messianic Judaism and it is not made up stuff you're peddling.

Paul was a Jew and still kept the festivals even after his conversion, and even performed the Nazirite vow sacrifices.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Oh yes He is coming back as the Jewish Messiah.

Messiah was rejected by the Jews themselves. So Christ is NOT coming back as the Jewish Messiah. Daniel says "Messiah was cut off".

It is the Anti-Christ who will present himself as the Jewish Messiah, but Christ Himself is coming as the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thess 1:7-10).

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Ezra said:

Messiah was rejected by the Jews themselves. So Christ is NOT coming back as the Jewish Messiah. Daniel says "Messiah was cut off".

Jesus was rejected, but He didn't reject them and His obligation to fulfill prophecy to be the Jewish Messiah is not contingent on what the Jews do or don't do. 

He is a Jew.  He is the Messiah.  When He returns it will be as the Jewish Messiah to establish the throne of His father, David.   That's what's going to happen whether your theology makes room for it or not.

It is the Anti-Christ who will present himself as the Jewish Messiah, but Christ Himself is coming as the Lord Jesus Christ (2 Thess 1:7-10).

Yes, the AC will deceive people into thinking He is the Messiah.   Jesus coming back as Lord doesn't cancel out or exclude His role as Messiah.   Sorry, but that stuff is a load of trash.   You need to take your anti-Jew blinders off. 

49 minutes ago, Davida said:

Btw, you totally missed my point and took the opposite of my meaning....some days it seems there is just no PT in even trying to communicate.

I am sorry. Please clarify. I mean, if I misunderstood what you said, I sincerely want to know where I went wrong.