• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.33
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, bonnieschamberger said:

Maybe I am too sensitive but I dont care I would rather be that.

No, I don't believe you are *too sensitive*.  But you could become more proactive.

Just arrange for a private, confidential meeting with the General Manager, or better yet, the owner of the business, and tell him that in your view this is unacceptable, and must stop (for the good of the business as well as for your own mental and emotional well-being).  

Ask him to call all the employees to a general meeting to address this issue specifically, without naming you. Perhaps he could even go so far as to give offending employees a written reprimand, so he could warn everyone.

When people fail to bring problems to the attention of management they simply continue. Of course, the other option is to find another (and hopefully better) job, and just hand in your resignation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,690
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Bonnie I was just being humorous with the name calling as I jokingly do so with the toughest muffins on here (worthy)... :D This world we were once part of (first born) is now, if (born from above), no longer a home but a place of battle (spiritual warfare)... The only weapon we can wield is our sword (the Word of God).  All people we come into contact with are in need: whether to be born of God or to grow into His Likeness... your perspective is to be one of love that endures the hardships yet is effective in the warfare to aid those in need. Have you sat down in the nakedness of prayer with The Father over all this? Love, Steven 

Guest bonnieschamberger

I respect what everyone has had to say ...yesterday was just a bad day.I love the way Im made I love who I am I have been Gods little creepy sensitive oddball since I was a little girl and I enjoy this life through my strange lens.Waking up today I just wish I hadnt even posted this last night and would have instead written in my journal.Thanks for all your responses for something I wrote too fast and not thoroughly.

29 minutes ago, bonnieschamberger said:

I respect what everyone has had to say ...yesterday was just a bad day.I love the way Im made I love who I am I have been Gods little creepy sensitive oddball since I was a little girl and I enjoy this life through my strange lens.Waking up today I just wish I hadnt even posted this last night and would have instead written in my journal.Thanks for all your responses for something I wrote too fast and not thoroughly.

God does not build creepy only unique... take time to thank Him for the you! As I teach the little ones of my Church- you are marked in your individual uniqueness for purpose by your finger print ( a testament of God )... The work we have been given is to yield ourselves to His refinement so that we may with our uniqueness give to Him the glory He 'IS' due... I say to them give me an example of anything that they know that is perfect? Sadly it is the immediate around them most of the time but truth that sets free is there 'IS' only One! I covet your prayers for my children as I try to lead them to the worship of God...   Love, Steven 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

God does not build creepy only unique... take time to thank Him for the you! As I teach the little ones of my Church- you are marked in your individual uniqueness for purpose by your finger print ( a testament of God )... The work we have been given is to yield ourselves to His refinement so that we may with our uniqueness give to Him the glory He 'IS' due... I say to them give me an example of anything that they know that is perfect? Sadly it is the immediate around them most of the time but truth that sets free is there 'IS' only One! I covet your prayers for my children as I try to lead them to the worship of God...   Love, Steven 

You have a very important task before you that God has put on your heart. Teaching the kids and as the Bible tells us kids are very important to God. I like your comment about "God does not build creepy only unique". For all of those who are mentally challenged God does not make mistakes. God has a plan and a purpose in everything that happens in our lives.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

You have a very important task before you that God has put on your heart. Teaching the kids and as the Bible tells us kids are very important to God. I like your comment about "God does not build creepy only unique". For all of those who are mentally challenged God does not make mistakes. God has a plan and a purpose in everything that happens in our lives.

The over all is that 'all' for whom Jesus gave up the unbound to become bound, for us, to lead us out to the unbound- thought it nothing to do so... so find the least and you have found the same purpose in His coming as the most... Thanks for your prayers for my children! Love, Steven

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  9,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

54 minutes ago, bonnieschamberger said:

its ok i understood...maybe to help with that situation just keep your eyes forward and focus on the Lord..theres a piece in the Word on that but i cant recall at the moment..you might be the only light there.i know its not always comfy being around people like that but ill Pray that you can deal with it with ease.i live with and rent from a lady just like that..she drinks tons of beer every day and night and acts like she is all that because she is home owner(rich family is why)and rents 3 bed rooms out and her downstairs apartment.she is sitting there like the most evil thing i have ever seen everyday.i cant even wash a load of cloths without her saying"didnt you just wash"lol even though its been a week.I slipped up and said im gonna go up to my room and "Pray"(because i have not been feeling well).the next day i come home and she had the last guy to move in take my parking spot that ive been in for 3 to 4 months since i moved in...lol..saying my truck is to big and she misses her view from the window...lol..but thats a joke she already said that a long time ago,and we agreed that i could just back up like 10 feet...now i have to park in the last space which is like super tiny and crooked(i have huge tahoe,the other guy has tiny car...but anyway she knows what shes doing..:)but i do have to learn how to deal with very evil people..i kind of like the challenge,because i always lived in the hood where you take care of that on the spot(in a bad way)..so far im doing it right:) its hard im not gonna lie.lol.im not used to some tiny old drunk lady playing dirty games with me.but with the Lords help im thinking i can pull it off.iI dont know if i should have even wrote all that stuff..sorry if it didnt pertain.i just thought it might a little..see Bonnie:)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

618c8de902e31a5dd44267cd5828f470.jpg

Guest bonnieschamberger
10 hours ago, shanee said:

its ok i understood...maybe to help with that situation just keep your eyes forward and focus on the Lord..theres a piece in the Word on that but i cant recall at the moment..you might be the only light there.i know its not always comfy being around people like that but ill Pray that you can deal with it with ease.i live with and rent from a lady just like that..she drinks tons of beer every day and night and acts like she is all that because she is home owner(rich family is why)and rents 3 bed rooms out and her downstairs apartment.she is sitting there like the most evil thing i have ever seen everyday.i cant even wash a load of cloths without her saying"didnt you just wash"lol even though its been a week.I slipped up and said im gonna go up to my room and "Pray"(because i have not been feeling well).the next day i come home and she had the last guy to move in take my parking spot that ive been in for 3 to 4 months since i moved in...lol..saying my truck is to big and she misses her view from the window...lol..but thats a joke she already said that a long time ago,and we agreed that i could just back up like 10 feet...now i have to park in the last space which is like super tiny and crooked(i have huge tahoe,the other guy has tiny car...but anyway she knows what shes doing..:)but i do have to learn how to deal with very evil people..i kind of like the challenge,because i always lived in the hood where you take care of that on the spot(in a bad way)..so far im doing it right:) its hard im not gonna lie.lol.im not used to some tiny old drunk lady playing dirty games with me.but with the Lords help im thinking i can pull it off.iI dont know if i should have even wrote all that stuff..sorry if it didnt pertain.i just thought it might a little..see Bonnie:)

you dont know how glad I am you wrote every bit of that...yes exactly you know exactly what Im talking about and feeling.Most of the time I am enjoying the challenge of this journey with God but I break down every now and then just like anyone else.Thank you.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  9

If you leave there and work elsewhere could that not happen to your new job too? I know that happens everywhere.  Let us shine our light's in the world.