• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Welcome to Worthy.  

I would like to know however what your name means.  Who is Olopy? is it a saint?  I'm not Catholic but would like to know where this name comes from.

Blessings,RustyAngeL

Our Lady of Perpetual Help pray for us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

4 hours ago, Olophpray4us said:

Our Lady of Perpetual Help pray for us.

Hi again Olophpray4us,

I'm happy to have you here at Worthy with us.

While we are not a Catholic site we have many Catholics friends that are members here.

I know you said you were attending a church different from your Catholic.  We as believers in Jesus Christ believe He is our intercessor between us and our Heavenly Father.  We can go right to God through Jesus and know He hears our requests. 

We believe Mary to be the Chosen Woman who bore our Savior.  However we do not believe she was sinless.  She herself knew that she too needed a Savior. We were all born in sin and when we turned our hearts over to Christ He forgave our sins, covered them with His Blood on the Cross.  When God looks at us He doesn't see the sin, He sees the perfection of His Son.  And while we still make mistakes and fall we never fall from His Grace.  That is what makes it so wonderful.  He changes our hearts so it is much harder for the world to catch our eye.  We keep them fixed on Jesus and His forgiveness.   This world has nothing that a true believer in Christ that would make us turn from His Perfect Love.  He keeps His Promises and He will walk with us side by side until the day He takes us home to be with Him

Again welcome to Worthy we also have a chat room you might like to visit.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/15/2016 at 9:31 PM, Olophpray4us said:

I am not trying to be rude, but are there any Catholics in this group? I was very disturbed reading about whether or not St. Teresa is in Heaven, if she was a believer? I am trying to decide if this group is where I belong. I am a devout Catholic and most of that thread was Catholic bashing.

flowers.gif.cf.gif

• Group:  Members

16 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Welcome to Worthy.  

I would like to know however what your name means.  Who is Olopy? is it a saint?  I'm not Catholic but would like to know where this name comes from.

Blessings,RustyAngeL

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

Hi again Olophpray4us,

I'm happy to have you here at Worthy with us.

While we are not a Catholic site we have many Catholics friends that are members here.

I know you said you were attending a church different from your Catholic.  We as believers in Jesus Christ believe He is our intercessor between us and our Heavenly Father.  We can go right to God through Jesus and know He hears our requests. 

We believe Mary to be the Chosen Woman who bore our Savior.  However we do not believe she was sinless.  She herself knew that she too needed a Savior. We were all born in sin and when we turned our hearts over to Christ He forgave our sins, covered them with His Blood on the Cross.  When God looks at us He doesn't see the sin, He sees the perfection of His Son.  And while we still make mistakes and fall we never fall from His Grace.  That is what makes it so wonderful.  He changes our hearts so it is much harder for the world to catch our eye.  We keep them fixed on Jesus and His forgiveness.   This world has nothing that a true believer in Christ that would make us turn from His Perfect Love.  He keeps His Promises and He will walk with us side by side until the day He takes us home to be with Him

Again welcome to Worthy we also have a chat room you might like to visit.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

I only go to my Catholic Church, you confused another post with mine. We don't believe the same way you do about Mary either. I love our Holy Mother of God and follow my faith about her.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Olophpray4us

Welcome to Worthy,you are most welcome here & as Willa suggested you can read our Statement of Faith.All are welcome here & if you read our ToS you can certainly see that "bashing" is not tolerated here,that is what the "report button" is used for if anyone says something that is out of order according to our guidelines......feel free to use it!

This is the Welcome Forum,the place we meet ,greet & welcome new members,....this Thread will be moved to General Discussion for further discussion.I sent you a PM to help you post appropriately ,better explaining our different Sections & many Forums.......                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

1 hour ago, Olophpray4us said:

I"m sorry if I confused you with someone else.

So you believe  Mary was without sin? She was perfect, she never sinned?  That can't be.  Jesus was the only sinless One that lived on this earth which is why He and only He can forgive us of our sins and be the mediator between us and God.

We believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.  Worship only Him, because to do otherwise is idolatry. He is worthy of our praise and love.  No one else can take His place.

We believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.  Jesus said in John 14:6 "I am the way the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father but through Me"  Mary cannot save you nor can anyone else.  The disciples knew that they would be with Christ in the end because He was the One that saved them in the first place. It was His finished work on the cross,  He was the Lord and Savior of their lives and there was no one but Him that could get them to Heaven and they knew it.

We are so happy you here with us and if you don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior I pray you will come to that saving knowledge because as He said, there is no other way.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

2 hours ago, C_Beth said:

flowers.gif.cf.gif

It is not about being a Catholic or being a Protestant it  is about knowing the truth and the only truth is Jesus Christ in the Catholic church and the Protestant church.  Nothing else matters but Him and His Saving Grace.

• Group:  Members

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

I"m sorry if I confused you with someone else.

So you believe  Mary was without sin? She was perfect, she never sinned?  That can't be.  Jesus was the only sinless One that lived on this earth which is why He and only He can forgive us of our sins and be the mediator between us and God.

We believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.  Worship only Him, because to do otherwise is idolatry. He is worthy of our praise and love.  No one else can take His place.

We believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.  Jesus said in John 14:6 "I am the way the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father but through Me"  Mary cannot save you nor can anyone else.  The disciples knew that they would be with Christ in the end because He was the One that saved them in the first place. It was His finished work on the cross,  He was the Lord and Savior of their lives and there was no one but Him that could get them to Heaven and they knew it.

We are so happy you here with us and if you don't know Jesus as Lord and Savior I pray you will come to that saving knowledge because as He said, there is no other way.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

Our Savior was conceived and born in perfection. This is part of my faith. Jesus is our Lord and Savior who took on the sins of the world so that weay enter the kingdom of Heaven. Your prayers are appreciated but my faith is unending.  I pray that I have the strength and dignity to die for Him.

Edited by Olophpray4us
Addition