• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You can prove a negative.  I can prove my computer is not a hot fudge sundae.  I can prove that a dog is not human.  I prove there are no Muslims on the Supreme Court.   So yes, you can prove negatives.

You said that it was not an act of terrorism and you said there was no evidence to link it to terrorism.  That's the burden of proof you bear.   If you can't meet that burden, then you should stop making claims as fact when you have nothing to really back up your claims.

The guy not only yelled allahu akbar, he also ran up to victims and asked them if they were Muslims. 

here's your link:   http://www.independentsentinel.com/police-chief-doesnt-know-why-allah-referencing-terrorist-knifed-8-people-in-st-cloud/

Your source is flawed, that is what happens with far right/left sites, they make stuff up.  

Here is the quote from your source... KVSC reported that one assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud. They reportedly yelled, “Allahu Akbar” during the commission of their “incident”.

But KVSC is not reporting anywhere on the site that the guy yelled "allahu akbar".

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Your source is flawed, that is what happens with far right/left sites, they make stuff up.  

Here is the quote from your source... KVSC reported that one assailant is dead and another is in custody as St. Cloud. They reportedly yelled, “Allahu Akbar” during the commission of their “incident”.

But KVSC is not reporting anywhere on the site that the guy yelled "allahu akbar".

There are numerous sites, not just the source I linked, that are reporting from witnesses that he yelled allahu akbar.   The mainstream media has been endeavoring to change the narrative away from terrorism.   They have a school-girl crush on Islam and do everything they can to steer any conversation away from terrorism after events like this.  It's why even though Major Hassan in his terror attack in Ft. Hood yelled "allahu akbar"  it was still ruled out as terrorism and renamed "work place violence."  They tried back then to deny any connection to terrorism, even though the connections were obvious, just as they are here.   It's all part of Liberal kool-aid.  

14 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There are numerous sites, not just the source I linked, that are reporting from witnesses that he yelled allahu akbar.   The mainstream media has been endeavoring to change the narrative away from terrorism.   They have a school-girl crush on Islam and do everything they can to steer any conversation away from terrorism after events like this.  It's why even though Major Hassan in his terror attack in Ft. Hood yelled "allahu akbar"  it was still ruled out as terrorism and renamed "work place violence."  They tried back then to deny any connection to terrorism, even though the connections were obvious, just as they are here.   It's all part of Liberal kool-aid.  

Yes, all the far right wing sites that just report the same story are reporting it, but they all just feed off each other, when one gets it wrong they all do.  And then those the rely them for their information are wrong also.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

19 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Yes, all the far right wing sites that just report the same story are reporting it, but they all just feed off each other, when one gets it wrong they all do.  And then those the rely them for their information are wrong also.   

Did you vote for Obame both times?

7 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Did you vote for Obame both times?

I have never voted for Obama.  The last Dem I voted for was Bill Clinton his first election.  I just love how myopic people are, if you do not get all your information from biased, far right sources then you must have voted for Obama.   Makes a guy laugh and feel sorry for you all at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Do you work for the Ministry of truth?-- wink wink 

No, I just stand for truth, which tends to make me unpopular 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

49 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Wall street journal, 17 hrs ago ...

A man suspected of stabbing eight people in a shopping mall in the central Minnesota town of St. Cloud on Saturday made references to Allah before attacking his victims, police said.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson said in a press conference that a man armed with a knife entered the Crossroads Mall about 8 p.m. Saturday, where he stabbed eight people—none fatally—at different locations across the mall.

“That individual made some references to Allah, and we have confirmed that he asked at least one person if they were Muslim before he assaulted them,” Mr. Anderson said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/multiple-injuries-in-attack-at-minnesota-mall-police-say-1474172764

Local news station 20 hrs ago ...

The St. Cloud police chief said the attacker referenced Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim during the attack.

http://wreg.com/2016/09/17/multiple-injuries-in-mall-attack-in-minnesota/

Reuters news agency 3 hrs ago ...

The man, who was wearing a private security uniform, made references to Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim before he assaulted them at the Crossroads Center mall in St. Cloud on Saturday, the city's Police Chief William Blair Anderson told reporters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-mall-stabbings-idUSKCN11O04S

And then the local newspaper, which identifies the attacker as a somali born resident, in an area with the highest rate of recruitment for terrorism. 

http://www.startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-closed-until-monday-is-crime-scene-after-stabbings/393872071/

Are these acceptable enough sources for you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

31 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, I just stand for truth, which tends to make me unpopular 

Just so wrong. 

12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Wall street journal, 17 hrs ago ...

A man suspected of stabbing eight people in a shopping mall in the central Minnesota town of St. Cloud on Saturday made references to Allah before attacking his victims, police said.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson said in a press conference that a man armed with a knife entered the Crossroads Mall about 8 p.m. Saturday, where he stabbed eight people—none fatally—at different locations across the mall.

“That individual made some references to Allah, and we have confirmed that he asked at least one person if they were Muslim before he assaulted them,” Mr. Anderson said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/multiple-injuries-in-attack-at-minnesota-mall-police-say-1474172764

Local news station 20 hrs ago ...

The St. Cloud police chief said the attacker referenced Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim during the attack.

http://wreg.com/2016/09/17/multiple-injuries-in-mall-attack-in-minnesota/

Reuters news agency 3 hrs ago ...

The man, who was wearing a private security uniform, made references to Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim before he assaulted them at the Crossroads Center mall in St. Cloud on Saturday, the city's Police Chief William Blair Anderson told reporters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-mall-stabbings-idUSKCN11O04S

And then the local newspaper, which identifies the attacker as a somali born resident, in an area with the highest rate of recruitment for terrorism. 

http://www.startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-closed-until-monday-is-crime-scene-after-stabbings/393872071/

Are these acceptable enough sources for you?

Which of those sources report the man yelling “Allahu Akbar?   You do not have to answer, as we both know the answer is none.

But  do think you for doing that, if I had posted those links they would have been dismissed as mainstream lies. 

11 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Just so wrong. 

IKR, why people have to be that way I just do not understand.