IGNORED

another lone wolf terrorist attack in us

ayin jade

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It is a simple question, why can you not answer it.

Why would a "solider of ISIS" ask people if they were Muslim before attacking them when that is not what ISIS teaches?

And how would YOU know what ISIS teaches?   So far, you have only proven that you really don't have much information, but you carry on like you're an expert on the subject.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, it is not wrong, if you understood anything about terrorism you would know this.  Despite what our esteemed fellow forum member might say, the goal of terrorist is not to kill us all.

Their goal is to create a worldwide caliphate and killing is how they gain honor.   ISIS murders all of the time.  Murder is their M. O.  from the beginning.  

Islam is about bloodshed and making the world Islam and killing those who do not submit to Islam.   They kill each other, but that is how they gain respect and strength.  They want to be feared and killing is how that is accomplished.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, I do not think they are far right sites because they have the story, I believe they have the story because they are biased, far right sources that are not reliable places of information. And yes, these sites are famous for all running the same story from the same source, you don't really think they have any of their own sources do you?  Then what happens is that people see the same story on multiple sites and just assume because they saw it on multiple sites it must be true, your believing of the allahu akbar story being a good case in point.

But, since you say there are witnesses on camera, feel free to show me that I am wrong, it should be very easy to do.

The links I had have been taken down and all I got were error messages.    Kinda like the way they edited out the word "bombing"  used by Hillary Clinton after condemning Trump for using the word "bomb."   The media has been caught on numerous occasions editing stories that don't always fit the narrative.   Everything is being done to keep this from being an act of Islamic terrorism, but that is what it is.   A Somali Muslim kills in the name of Islam, after ISIS issues directives to kill Americans and then yells allahu akbar before going on a stabbing rampage.    He asks victims if they are Muslim or not.   Similar to how in some attacks, victims have been  demanded to quote passages from the Koran to prove they are Muslim.

Yeah, you really have work pretty hard to deny this was an act of Islamic terror.  It has every earmark of terror.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And how would YOU know what ISIS teaches?   So far, you have only proven that you really don't have much information, but you carry on like you're an expert on the subject.

Do you not read, have you ever heard of ISIS asking people what flavor of Muslim they were before attacking them?   I may not be an expert on ISIS, but I am as close to one on terrorism as anyone on this board.  20 plus years of anti-terrorism training while working for defense contractors.   Certified training from the State Dept, the FBI and the DOD about terrorism in general as well as the specific organizations in a half a dozen different countries.  Anyone how thinks the goal of terrorist is to kill everyone should not be talking about people who do not have much information. 

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Their goal is to create a worldwide caliphate and killing is how they gain honor.   ISIS murders all of the time.  Murder is their M. O.  from the beginning.  

Islam is about bloodshed and making the world Islam and killing those who do not submit to Islam.   They kill each other, but that is how they gain respect and strength.  They want to be feared and killing is how that is accomplished.

I am glad I could educate you to know that killing is not the goal, but the tool.  I will call that progress!  

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The links I had have been taken down and all I got were error messages.    Kinda like the way they edited out the word "bombing"  used by Hillary Clinton after condemning Trump for using the word "bomb."   The media has been caught on numerous occasions editing stories that don't always fit the narrative.   Everything is being done to keep this from being an act of Islamic terrorism, but that is what it is.   A Somali Muslim kills in the name of Islam, after ISIS issues directives to kill Americans and then yells allahu akbar before going on a stabbing rampage.    He asks victims if they are Muslim or not.   Similar to how in some attacks, victims have been  demanded to quote passages from the Koran to prove they are Muslim.

Yeah, you really have work pretty hard to deny this was an act of Islamic terror.  It has every earmark of terror.  

Once again, there is no verification he did this, it is a just a made up lie by the far right sites, that have every bit an agenda as the rest of the media. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No one said every crime is an act of terror.  But setting up bombs with timers/remote detonators is a terrorist M. O.   So was yelling allahu akbar in St. Cloud MN and then stabbing 8 people.

Yeah, the Islamic invaders are here.  Our government, which is supposed to be protecting us, let them in.  At least Troy got a wooden horse out of the deal.  Sad.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

As I'm watching the news, it is heartbreaking. This certainly has become the norm. Pretty much everyday there's breaking news.:(

Guest shiloh357
55 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Do you not read, have you ever heard of ISIS asking people what flavor of Muslim they were before attacking them?   I may not be an expert on ISIS, but I am as close to one on terrorism as anyone on this board.

Yes, but this guy isn't an officially trained member of ISIS.  He was an operative.  Probably never never underwent their training.  He is a Somali national living in MN.  So it is not strange that he would use something that is not a standard ISIS tactic.

The fact is that terrorism has evolved and it keeps evolving. 

Anyone how thinks the goal of terrorist is to kill everyone should not be talking about people who do not have much information. 

Except I am not saying that.  But killing is a big part of their M. O.   The fact that this has every earmark of terrorism and you refuse to call it terrorism shows that you're really not being objective about this at all.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but this guy isn't an officially trained member of ISIS.  He was an operative.  Probably never never underwent their training.  He is a Somali national living in MN.  So it is not strange that he would use something that is not a standard ISIS tactic.

The fact is that terrorism has evolved and it keeps evolving. 

Please feel free to offer up the evidence showing this guy is an operative of ISIS.   Please show the connection between him and ISIS prior to the stabbings. 

Except I am not saying that.  

You are not saying that now, but you sure did yesterday.