• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:45 AM, Sing40King said:

Yes, but this happens at the end of the tribulation when He comes to set up his kingdom. Why would Christ set up His kingdom and bind satan if He was going to allow unbelievers to enter too? I do agree there will be unbelievers but from those that were born during the millenium and still have a fleshly nature and free will. However having unbelievers entering the millenium seems exactly the opposite of what the Bible says it will be.

Hi Sing4oKing,

I see you know some eschatology. So here are some thoughts & scriptures that may help you in your query. `Why would Christ set up His kingdom and bind satan if He was going to allow unbelievers to enter too? `

This is Christ`s kingdom on earth concerning Israel & the nations. Israel was promised by God that they would rule the nations. They rebelled against God & are under chastisement. The Gentile nations are ruling now till God judges the armies surrounding Jerusalem & then the peoples of the nations -as sheep & goats. You will notice in Matthew 25: 31 - 46 the account.

1. None of the people of the nations knew the Lord till He revealed Himself to them all. the `sheep,` the righteous are NOT the Body of Christ for we will never be judged as Christ took our punishment on the cross as you know. These `sheep,` people however are like those in WW2 (before your time) who hid Jews at the cost of their own lives, from the Nazis. So in the tribulation when the Jews are again being persecuted, some people will hide them, give them food, shelter & visit them in prison. Thus doing this the Lord says to them you are `righteous,` for you did it unto me.

Note the Lord says `inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these MY brethren.` (Matt. 25: 40) My brethren in this context refers to Jews. 

2. So they are allowed into the Millennium under Christ`s rule through Israel. They have to send a delegate each year to Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles (meaning God with us) (Zech. 14: 16 -19) otherwise they will be punished.

Also the people of the nations not really knowing about God but allowed to go into the Millennium, many desire to learn about Him and of His ways.

`Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord`s house shall be established on the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and many peoples shall flow to it. Many nations shall come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of Jacob; He shall teach us His ways, and e shall walk in His paths," For out of Zion the law will go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

he shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning-hooks; nations shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.` (Micah 4: 1 - 3)

regards, Marilyn,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  388
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/2003

39 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Note the Lord says `inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these MY brethren.` (Matt. 25: 40) My brethren in this context refers to Jews. 

I don't even know what eschatology means lol.

I know that scripture. How do you get that means it happens in the millenium? That was for that time and now. It's saying that if we don't help people in need we aren't honoring Jesus' sacrifise of His own life.

43 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

They have to send a delegate each year to Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles (meaning God with us) (Zech. 14: 16 -19) otherwise they will be punished.

I have read that also but I don't have an answer for that. However my conscience says this is talking about during the tribulation time. The millenium is suppose to be a time of peace. The lion shall lay down by the lamb and the wild beasts shall be led by a child. The whole thing as told in the Bible makes no sense that it isn't only for the righteous.

48 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

`Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord`s house shall be established on the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and many peoples shall flow to it. Many nations shall come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of Jacob; He shall teach us His ways, and e shall walk in His paths," For out of Zion the law will go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

he shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning-hooks; nations shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.` (Micah 4: 1 - 3)

This is refering to the battle of Armeggedon which happened at the end of the tribulation. Nothing about that suggests it's during the millenium. I need much more convincing evidence because I am seeing most scriptures offered on this taken out of context and since I don't know the hearts of the people posting I must rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

37 minutes ago, Sing40King said:

I don't even know what eschatology means lol.

I know that scripture. How do you get that means it happens in the millenium? That was for that time and now. It's saying that if we don't help people in need we aren't honoring Jesus' sacrifise of His own life.

I have read that also but I don't have an answer for that. However my conscience says this is talking about during the tribulation time. The millenium is suppose to be a time of peace. The lion shall lay down by the lamb and the wild beasts shall be led by a child. The whole thing as told in the Bible makes no sense that it isn't only for the righteous.

This is refering to the battle of Armeggedon which happened at the end of the tribulation. Nothing about that suggests it's during the millenium. I need much more convincing evidence because I am seeing most scriptures offered on this taken out of context and since I don't know the hearts of the people posting I must rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Hi Sing40King,

Thank you for replying. And you are very correct to be careful & listen to the Holy Spirit. Saying that of course leaves us to always hear the Lord. We know that the Lord has given teachers etc to the Body to guide us. I am very thankful to those who taught me & I`m sure you are too with those you receive instruction from. However as you said we need to listen to the Holy Spirit ourselves as yet the Body of Christ is not in full unity of faith - mature, so there is still room for clarification on topics. especially end-times, (eschatology - the study (ology) of final things.)

Now as to the different things -

1. Matthew 25: 29. Notice the context which is `immediately after the tribulation of those days, ...the Son of Man will appear in heaven, & then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power & great glory.` (v. 29 & 30) 

So God`s word tells us the timing after the tribulation, when Christ comes in power & great glory. he will deal with the world`s armies, bringing them down from Armageddon to Jerusalem where he will judge them & then the peoples of the nations. They are judged on how they treated the people of Israel.

Now as I said & you know, we the Body of Christ are NOT judged but are SAVED from punishment because of Jesus` sacrifice & as we confess Him & listen & obey. Yes, we are to help others, give food, shelter, visit in hospital etc BUT that is NOT the basis of our salvation. That scripture is about Jesus talking to the Jews concerning their future & the people of the nations future.

2. The `lion & the lamb` time. yes that is in the Millennium however that scripture you are referring to is specifically on God`s holy mountain, & not the whole world.

`It shall come to pass that before they call I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the dust shall be the serpent`s food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, says the Lord. ` Isa. 65: 24 & 25) 

As to the rest of the world there will be peace however if a nation does not go up to Jerusalem once a year to worship the King then consequences, (rod of iron rule) will happen.

`And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which come against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord os hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them will be no rain. if the family of Egypt will not come up & enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of tabernacles.` (Zech. 14: 16 - 19)

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The divides of professing Christianity are generated by reprobate men for personal gain

Many today say that the Bible is irrelevant in today's post modern world ..... then they ignore it and focus upon everything else

Do no follow any of this .... stick to your Bible and the Lord will lead you into all truth over time