IGNORED

Quotations of Jesus

Xax

13 minutes ago, Xax said:

You have NO evidence that is true, only a belief

I believe like you... that if there is a God out there, it would be imperative for Him to reveal Himself to us.

I believe that He did so through the Bible... that took me quite a while to come to that understanding and

nowadays I have Faith that I am correct because God has revealed Himself to me in so many other ways.

And to me, that was enough evidence. I see God's handiwork every single day now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I don't believe that silly nonsense  anymore, even though I believed it at the time, even though god and Jesus never gave me an indication they existed, which was unforgivable of them, if they do.

Just before that statement you said "Sadly,I was Born Again" & I asked "What makes you think you were ever Born Again?"If you are now saying that there never was any indication of God or Jesus then you never were Born Again,you did say you have read the Bible?

Colossians 2:9-10New International Version (NIV)

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

King James Bible
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit                                                                        1 Cor 6:17

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The god featured in the Bible doesn't appear to be very pleasant, more of a psycho than anything else, in fact Satan couldn't be any worse. To be frank if that god really does exist we should be doing our best to exterminate it.

I realise I have shot my bolt and will no doubt be banned for that comment, but no worries. I will leave you in peace to idolise your version of god.

13 minutes ago, Xax said:

The god featured in the Bible doesn't appear to be very pleasant, more of a psycho than anything else, in fact Satan couldn't be any worse. To be frank if that god really does exist we should be doing our best to exterminate it.

I realise I have shot my bolt and will no doubt be banned for that comment, but no worries. I will leave you in peace to idolise your version of god.

I doubt you'll be banned for that... probably prayed for though.

I am praying for you...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, Xax said:

I also agree that it isn't likely that you will be banned for the comment.....   this site is to help people in your position to come to know Jesus.    The Bible itself isn't very pleasant for it records and deals with both the Angelic realm of beings and humans here on earth in general rebellion to him......   how can that be a pleasant conversation.....   and he has told us that ultimately he's just going to burn the place because of it.......     but the good part in the end he has told us how to not be here when it happens...   and that is the small pleasant part that is the whole object of the Bible.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,158
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, Xax said:
When Jesus was alive nothing was apparently written down about him. The gospel writers only recorded what he is supposed to have said many years later. So how is it possible that they could quote him word for word, even if eye witnesses statements were available?

How many of us could quote the exact words of a conversation we had with someone last week, let alone many years ago?

You are convoluted with your thought by the lies that fill your mind! Much of what occurs here in sin is not comparable to Him Who has never sinned... He 'IS' different! So when we take a place of sin and practice of sin and put it in a comparison with Him and where He dwells ... well you can see the error. It would be like placing a pig and it's place of wallow and comparing it to you and where you stay~ right? We understand your hatred for God but it is not justified by what is right and will only continue while wrong is allowed :) Love, Steven

2 hours ago, other one said:

I also agree that it isn't likely that you will be banned for the comment.....   this site is to help people in your position to come to know Jesus.    The Bible itself isn't very pleasant for it records and deals with both the Angelic realm of beings and humans here on earth in general rebellion to him......   how can that be a pleasant conversation.....   and he has told us that ultimately he's just going to burn the place because of it.......     but the good part in the end he has told us how to not be here when it happens...   and that is the small pleasant part that is the whole object of the Bible.

actually if ya think about it OO we will be in that fire with Him... as all that was first created Heavens and earth will be burnt before the New Heaven and Earth shall descend from other undefined by heavens in the first creation :) Love ya, brother of mine, Steven

3 hours ago, Teditis said:

I believe like you... that if there is a God out there, it would be imperative for Him to reveal Himself to us.

I believe that He did so through the Bible... that took me quite a while to come to that understanding and

nowadays I have Faith that I am correct because God has revealed Himself to me in so many other ways.

And to me, that was enough evidence. I see God's handiwork every single day now.

We all who have been born of Him have this reality of growth... so that we know and are ready to give all this up for all that cannot be lost through faith - why faith because it is not time for the experience yet :)   Love, Steven

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

actually if ya think about it OO we will be in that fire with Him... as all that was first created Heavens and earth will be burnt before the New Heaven and Earth shall descend from other undefined by heavens in the first creation :) Love ya, brother of mine, Steven

you may still be here, but I'll have a new body and be with Jesus in a different dimension or something....    Old body will either die or change when he comes back....

6 hours ago, Xax said:

You come on here making accusations against the Lord and then worry about folks here being upset to the point of wanting to "ban" you. Wow, what a shocker, huh?

Tell you what: instead of just a blanket statement, I'd like you to list all the "psycho" events God supposedly had in Scripture. After all, you're accusing God of this, then you should have no problem in listing the specifics of your accusation.