• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

54 minutes ago, nebula said:

Right. So, if Hillary has been promising to maintain Obama's legacy, why should Trump's declaration to keep out be any different to them than what Hillary  plans or doesn't?

Hillary isn't going to keep out.  Her and Obama have pretty much created this mess over there by the way they have been doing things....    Wikileaks documents are proving that she was selling the arms that we took over when Libya was overthrown, to the people who turned up being ISIS....     We left so much military equipment in Iraq with an army that was not capable of defending themselves and all that equipment ended up in the hands of ISIS....           And if she's president they will be coming over here to reek the same kind of havoc that they are in Europe.   I still say that Russia and China will neutralize us quickly if Hillary wins the election.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

:noidea:Time will tell. Doesn't worry me in the least.

Matthew 24:6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a] these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, other one said:

Hillary isn't going to keep out.  Her and Obama have pretty much created this mess over there by the way they have been doing things....    Wikileaks documents are proving that she was selling the arms that we took over when Libya was overthrown, to the people who turned up being ISIS....     We left so much military equipment in Iraq with an army that was not capable of defending themselves and all that equipment ended up in the hands of ISIS....           And if she's president they will be coming over here to reek the same kind of havoc that they are in Europe.   I still say that Russia and China will neutralize us quickly if Hillary wins the election.

Since it looks like it is going to be an Electoral College landslide for Hillary, we will soon know.   When you say "quickly" what exactly does that mean?  3 months, 6 months?

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I think this is part of the Liberal strategy to paint a hopeless picture for the Trump voters...but not so fast...

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Besides polls have also been proven to be slanted to the left compared to the actual outcome at the booth by about 1 1/2% on the average.

Further reading... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/media-dirty-tricks-cbs-nbc-manipulate-polling-data-show-hillary-lead-trump/

First off the LA Times poll is a national poll, so even if you ignore all of it's weaknesses, it still is meaningless as the national vote means nothing.  All that matters is how each state votes.

My prediction is that Trump ends up with Dole like numbers when all is said and done, somewhere i the 170ish range for Electoral College votes.