• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

20 minutes ago, gerbilgirl said:

I don't see why any woman, yet alone multiple women, would lie they were sexually assaulted.  I truly believe Trump is guilty.  

It is irrelevant, what you believe, if the facts don't match up. There is a huge difference between "fact" and a "accusation" anyone can make an accusation, and an accusation does not have to be true. The fact of the matter is Hillary has committed multiple felonies-as is testified by the FBI itself, and allowed to skate. That is a clear, black and white fact, of which no one can deny.

Let's look at Trumps accusations. Trump, has been in the public eye for what, 30+ years, and never once accused of sexual assault, until he runs for president. Hmmm. And every accuser that has come forward, has no other evidence but her word, and almost without fail, has some sort of connection to the Clinton foundation. So, there is no actual "proof" of sexual assault there, and the evidence suggests the sources to be less then credible. The motive? To make trump lose the election.

The only "fact" is a comment that trump made 11 years ago, that while is distasteful, is not sexual assault, and was made in private, well, 11 years. 

And Trump has a history of helping people out like this, if you care to look, he's even been known to use his private jet to transport kids to the hospital and bring soldiers home. All things the media ignores, but all are facts to those who care to actually look, unlike the accusations of sexual assault, which are at best, conjecture, and there's not enough evidence to even bring him to trial on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I don't see why any woman, yet alone multiple women, would lie they were sexually assaulted.

If a woman of questionable ethics were offered anywhere from $100,000 to $500,000 to lie about Trump (knowing that she could be sued but no one could apply any penalty) why would she not lie?  I am not saying I have proof that this happened, but it is a very plausible scenario.Many women do more atrocious things for even less money.

And let's never forget that the Clinton Foundation has billions of dollars, and so does George Soros. And those funds are being used for ONE purpose -- destroy Trump at any cost, and then destroy America.  There is a sinister agenda which gets obscured with all this foolish talk about locker room garbage.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/29/2016 at 4:14 PM, The_Patriot2016 said:

It is irrelevant, what you believe, if the facts don't match up. There is a huge difference between "fact" and a "accusation" anyone can make an accusation, and an accusation does not have to be true. The fact of the matter is Hillary has committed multiple felonies-as is testified by the FBI itself, and allowed to skate. That is a clear, black and white fact, of which no one can deny.

Let's look at Trumps accusations. Trump, has been in the public eye for what, 30+ years, and never once accused of sexual assault, until he runs for president. Hmmm. And every accuser that has come forward, has no other evidence but her word, and almost without fail, has some sort of connection to the Clinton foundation. So, there is no actual "proof" of sexual assault there, and the evidence suggests the sources to be less then credible. The motive? To make trump lose the election.

The only "fact" is a comment that trump made 11 years ago, that while is distasteful, is not sexual assault, and was made in private, well, 11 years. 

And Trump has a history of helping people out like this, if you care to look, he's even been known to use his private jet to transport kids to the hospital and bring soldiers home. All things the media ignores, but all are facts to those who care to actually look, unlike the accusations of sexual assault, which are at best, conjecture, and there's not enough evidence to even bring him to trial on.

It is possible though that if these claims are true the victims were too scared to come forward but the thought of him possibly being president led them to speak up.  I was sexually abused and it's been years but I haven't been brave enough to file a report yet.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

4 minutes ago, gerbilgirl said:

It is possible though that if these claims are true the victims were too scared to come forward but the thought of him possibly being president led them to speak up.  I was sexually abused and it's been years but I haven't been brave enough to file a report yet.  

ok, well, would the person running for president give you enough courage to come forward? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

ok, well, would the person running for president give you enough courage to come forward? 

Yes.

11 minutes ago, gerbilgirl said:

Yes.

well, fact of the matter is, you need to report it anyway. Fact of the matter is, that person is more likely to molest someone in their normal day to day lives, then as president, because as president they have the world looking at them 24/7. Im sorry you were molested-and you really should report it, so as to protect anyone else from being molested by this guy, but that doesnt mean these accusations against Trump are legitimate. I know a lot of women wont come forward right away, I understand that, but when they all the sudden only come forward when hes running for president, and incidentally, they all have ties to the clinton foundation-which is well re-knowned for corruptness, well, it causes, or should cause, anyone, to question the legitimacy of them.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 10/29/2016 at 1:31 PM, Davida said:

More liberal  brainwashing nonsense...there is TRUTH and FACTS and you are able to find that if you look hard enough.

That is what you get with liberals, a lot of nonsense and untruth.  They thrive on it.