nebula

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

A lot of college educated, white, minorities, women etc did vote for trump. I think its rather telling that the liberals look down on the ones who voted for trump, dismissing them as uneducated. Not smart enough to vote the right way.

Guest shiloh357

It's all about the media trying to shape how people think.   They presented an unsubstantiated claim that only uneducated people would be Trump's major supporters.   They simply made that up, and there was no real data  to back that up.

And after the media got it soooooo  dismally wrong in this election, they cannot be trusted with the facts.   This election has proven just how little you can trust the media or journalists.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Not only did not most most College Education Women not vote for Trump....
most women in general did not vote for Trump....

:mgdetective:

My Baby Baby Sister (Have Four), A Retired Nurse Living In Texas
Last Month Took A Survey Of The Many Many Women
In Her Life And It Seems ALL Were
Trump Supporters
Go Figure

Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:25-26

So....
Male Pontifications Aside
I Think It's Wise To Really Listen To Women
To Discover The Depths Of Their Amazing Reasoning Powers

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety. Proverbs 11:14

~

PS: Although Often Baseless In Fact
(Trump Did Win You Know)
I Find Your Thoughts
Provocative And
Fun

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

So Brother, Thank You For Sticking With Us
Here On Worthy Discussion Boards
You Are A Treasure~!

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35

Semper Fi~!

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

9 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And we would not have doctors and teachers and nurses and engineers and... well you get the idea....
It is always interesting to read the views of education....
from different groups of people....

:)

Things They Will Never Teach The Engineering Student At University

"But they will say, 'It's hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.' Jeremiah 18:12 (New American Standard Bible)

For Beloved It Is Not Fear That Is The Mind Blinder

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake. For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:4-6 (Berean Study Bible)

But It Is The Stench Of Proud Sin

We are all like one who is unclean, all our so-called righteous acts are like a menstrual rag in your sight. We all wither like a leaf; our sins carry us away like the wind. Isaiah 64:6 (NET Bible)

That Without Jesus

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10 (New International Version)

Kills

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (New Living Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New Heart English Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

This is the hour... to continuosly pray. And it is not an easy pass.

So that gods plan can work out.

One goal is – we see revival. A real turn towards god.

best wishes for US. (my greatings from GERMANY)

5 minutes ago, Melony said:

This is the hour... to continuously pray. And it is not an easy pass.

So that gods plan can work out.

One goal is – we see revival. A real turn towards god.

best wishes for US. (my greetings from GERMANY)

:emot-heartbeat:

Amen~!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

:mgdetective:

My Baby Baby Sister (Have Four), A Retired Nurse Living In Texas
Last Month Took A Survey Of The Many Many Women
In Her Life And It Seems ALL Were
Trump Supporters
Go Figure

This is no surprise, people tend to flock together with people who think like them.  If we took a survey of the women on this forum I am sure pretty much all voted for Trump.  This does not make it a fact that all women voted for Trump, or even a majority of them did.

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Steve_S said:

I agree that Hillary was bad, Bernie may have given him a real run in hindsight.

I think Bernie could have beaten Trump.  Bernie had all of the enthusiasm in his followers that Trump's followers had, but Bernie didn't have the baggage that Hillary was carrying.   The Dem Establishment wanted Hillary, come hell or high water and they would not settle for anyone else.   But I really think if Bernie had one the Dem nomination, we would probably living with reality of a Pres. Bernie today. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

46 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I think Bernie could have beaten Trump.  Bernie had all of the enthusiasm in his followers that Trump's followers had, but Bernie didn't have the baggage that Hillary was carrying.   The Dem Establishment wanted Hillary, come hell or high water and they would not settle for anyone else.   But I really think if Bernie had one the Dem nomination, we would probably living with reality of a Pres. Bernie today. 

Then it would be WALL STREET, not rich celebrities, vowing to leave the US.  LOL

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

7 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

....but has it occured to the liberals out there, that a very large proportion of the population works blue collar jobs, and the lack of a college education doesnt make them stupid....

That's one of my pet peeves about intellectuals and academia. There is so much emphasis placed on things such as I.Q. when in fact I.Q. only measures one form of intelligence. There are so many other forms of intelligence that ought to be celebrated.