IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

1 minute ago, douggg said:

You are still wrong in the interpretation you are using.       Because it is the heads that are also seven kings.     It is not say the seven mountains are also seven kings.

I need definitions, biblical definitions, prophetical definitions.

7 heads, whats a head? Is it a visible king, king is mentioned separately below, maybe an invisible oligarch, which?

7 mountains, whats a mountain? is it a pile of dirt on a continent, or is it the continent itself?

or are there 7 mountains, which are controlled by 7 Heads, which in turn control 7 kings?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

5 minutes ago, douggg said:

Just a Mirror, there are specific requirements that Judaism holds for the person to become the King of Israel.    The first is he must be Jew.    He must be descended from King David.    And his religion must be Judaism.

The Pope doesn't qualify on any of those.

As to the rest of your post, if you are not interested in eschatology, as you seem to indicate, why not just go to another forum?

Yeah, I understand the whole gotta be a jew thing, BUT NOT EVERYONE IN ISRAEL CARES.

Apparently Tel Aviv is about the gayest place in the middle east, i dont mean happy.

If you tell a bunch of backsliding Jews that a guy like the pope will be PUT IN POWER BY THE UN, they wont even care.

Yes of course there will be zealots who cry about the lack of judaism, but oh well, the UN wont care.

BUT, when he all the sudden claims to be messiah, then it will turn heads. and hearts.

The UN dont care, this aint going to be an election, he, the pope, is the False Shepard, he even sits as the Vicar, i mean cmon, it cant be anymore blatant.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Just a Mirror said:

I need definitions, biblical definitions, prophetical definitions.

7 heads, whats a head? Is it a visible king, king is mentioned separately below, maybe an invisible oligarch, which?

7 mountains, whats a mountain? is it a pile of dirt on a continent, or is it the continent itself?

or are there 7 mountains, which are controlled by 7 Heads, which in turn control 7 kings?

I explained who the 7 kings are in my post in this thread.... Posted Monday at 06:55 PM   page 15, top of the page.

5 minutes ago, Just a Mirror said:

Yeah, I understand the whole gotta be a jew thing, BUT NOT EVERYONE IN ISRAEL CARES.

Apparently Tel Aviv is about the gayest place in the middle east, i dont mean happy.

If you tell a bunch of backsliding Jews that a guy like the pope will be PUT IN POWER BY THE UN, they wont even care.

Yes of course there will be zealots who cry about the lack of judaism, but oh well, the UN wont care.

BUT, when he all the sudden claims to be messiah, then it will turn heads. and hearts.

The UN dont care, this aint going to be an election, he, the pope, is the False Shepard, he even sits as the Vicar, i mean cmon, it cant be anymore blatant.

The Jews are not going to receive anyone as their King of Israel, who says Jesus is the messiah.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, douggg said:

You are not using the KJV.    And in the version you are using the "they" refers to the heads.... because it says "they (the heads) are ALSO seven kings".

The "they" are not the mountains.      If it were intended that the mountains are kings... then it would be written.... "and the seven mountians are seven kings"

SMH..........It says the Seven Heads are SEVEN MOUNTAINS and they are ALSO SEVEN KINGS.............The FIRST part says the SEVEN HEADS are SEVEN MOUNTAINS..........So if THEY ARE ALSO Seven Kings then the MOUNTAINS have to be the exact same thing, because the Seven Heads are Seven Mountains.  I mean how can you not grasp that brother ? 7H are 7M and also 7K.........They are all three the same. Just like I told you a month ago and a week ago.  IT COMES FULL CIRCLE..............

The Heads are Seven Mountains and also SEVEN KINGS..........Which mean they all three HAVE TO BE THE SAME.......HAVE TO BE. 

See, you are trying to say, BUT....The Seven Kings are the Seven Heads...................YESSSSSSSSSS and the Seven Heads are Seven Mountains. I told you they are all the same. That's my point. 

One of the Heads is the MISSING LITTLE HORN. 

1 hour ago, douggg said:

You are still wrong in the interpretation you are using.       Because it is the heads that are also seven kings.     It is not say the seven mountains are also seven kings.

Quit dodging the truth train..............Choo Choo............Get on board...........................93,000 miles an hour. 

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I am Replying to........Revelation Writer.......I am Revelation Man......I did a double take myself, but I knew it was not my work/post.

Oh... my bad.    Thanks for point that out.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:
10 hours ago, douggg said:

SMH..........It says the Seven Heads are SEVEN MOUNTAINS and they are ALSO SEVEN KINGS.............The FIRST part says the SEVEN HEADS are SEVEN MOUNTAINS..........So if THEY ARE ALSO Seven Kings then the MOUNTAINS have to be the exact same thing, because the Seven Heads are Seven Mountains.  I mean how can you not grasp that brother ? 7H are 7M and also 7K.........They are all three the same. Just like I told you a month ago and a week ago.  IT COMES FULL CIRCLE..............

(you wrote:) So if THEY ARE ALSO Seven Kings then the MOUNTAINS have to be the exact same thing,

exact same thing as what?    As the seven kings?    No, the mountains are not kings.

This is not Algebra.    It is not A=B, A=C  therefore A=B=C,  therefore B=C

You wrote this wrong (because you left out the "they" referring to the heads).....you wrote: 7H are 7M and also 7K      But as written in the text 7H are 7M and (they) 7H are also 7K.

I will explain it to you another way....

You have a daughter and also a son.      Is your daughter your son?     No, of course not.    The mountains are not kings.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/11/2017 at 9:21 AM, RevelationWriter said:

I have also accumulated the list of all the bodies of Waters from a globe of where Jerusalem sits.

But it's lengthy and I'm tired of typing for now.... 

Good examples you posted from the OT to show how Jerusalem is the metaphorical Babylon for the last days.

God's two witnesses in Jerusalem will be similar to Moses and Aaron in old Egypt, and similar to the two angels sent to Lot in Sodom. Wait a minute, Rev.11:8 refers to Jerusalem spiritually as Sodom and Egypt, doesn't it? Go figure.

21 minutes ago, Salty said:

God's two witnesses in Jerusalem will be similar to Moses and Aaron in old Egypt, and similar to the two angels sent to Lot in Sodom. Wait a minute, Rev.11:8 refers to Jerusalem spiritually as Sodom and Egypt, doesn't it? Go figure.

Interesting.   I have not heard that before.

btw, your view on Satan possessing or being the beast - I think I would look at instead that Satan when he is cast down to earth that last time, times, half times

incarnates the image (a statue) of the beast, making it appear by miracle to have gained life - and everyone must worshiped.     Then when Jesus returns, his brightness catches the fascade on fire and there will be Satan for all of them there to see.     I base that on what it says in Ezekiel 28.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, douggg said:

Interesting I have not heard that before.

btw, your view on Satan possessing or being the beast - I think I would look at instead that Satan when he is cast down to earth that last time, times, half times

incarnates the image (a statue) of the beast, making it appear by miracle to have gained life - and everyone must worshiped.     Then when Jesus returns, his brightness catches the fascade on fire and there will be Satan for all of them there to see.     I base that on what it says in Ezekiel 28.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

I see Ezekiel 28:18 pointing to Satan being burned up on the earth because of Rev.20:9 at the end of the 1,000 years.

The sin the coming Antichrist/pseudo-Christ is going to do for the last days is the same sin Satan did of old in coveting God's Throne. So with Rev.12 about there being no more place in Heaven found for him, that tells me he is actually booted out of the heavenly dimension, even out of hell where his abode of the pit is. And this is what the beast ascending out of the bottomless pit I feel is strongly pointing to.