IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, HAZARD said:

You think so? I believe the Word of God spells it out very clearly, you continue to believe whatever you like.

I'll continue to believe what God's Word is showing us as written, and not what men traditions try to pass off as being God's Word.

11 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Genesis 10:8-10, And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

V. 9, He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

V. 10, And the beginning of his kingdom was BABEL, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Here we have the beginning of empires among men, not necessarily divine institutions guaranteeing law and order among men as ordained by God to Noah (Gen. 9), but achievements by lawless tyrants who taught men to revolt against divine laws and duly constituted authority.

The story of gen. 11 concerns happenings before this portion of Gen. 10 where we have eight great cities constituting the first two empires, Babylon and Assyria (V. 10-12).

So let's point far away from Jerusalem now when Revelation 11:8 and Revelation 17 & 18 is pointing directly to Jerusalem in the last days?

What in the world is the beast doing in Jerusalem ascending from the bottomless pit to kill God's two witnesses per Rev.11:7-8?

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The first Beast matches Daniel 7 and 8. He speaks Blasphemies, he has power to overcome the Saints, he has the Lion, Bear and Leopard intermingled in his being. The False Prophet sets up an Image of the Beast in the Temple, and DEMANDS ALL to Worship him, great and small. Rev. 10:20 clearly shows they are men, and are IN HELL awaiting Satan/Devil. Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. { The Beast and False Prophet are IN HELL together, they are REAL MEN, and Satan gets thrown in after the 1000 years of being in the pit, after hes released. }

The 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 is a kingdom, which is why it comes up out of the sea ("waters" of Rev.17) and has TEN HORNS, TEN CROWNS, AND SEVEN HEADS. No person has ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads.

That beast entity, the "dragon", an individual, Satan himself, is the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward called the "another beast".

So just like the references in Daniel 7, there's the beast kingdom and then there's the beast king. And that's very, very easy to understand from the Book of Daniel. But, if someone is bent on heeding men's traditions instead... well....

You are confused, there is NO Revelation 10:20 verse. You have to mean Rev.20:10:

Rev 20:7-10
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
KJV

Like I said, which you REFUSED TO READ... that Rev.20:10 event is for AFTER THE 1,000 YEARS REIGN OF CHRIST, WHICH IS STILL WAY FUTURE TO US.

Obviously, you've suffered from some form of dimentia which high blood sugar can cause, and you're confused, so I'm not going to continue this conversation with you at this time.

5 minutes ago, 2X4 said:

Every reader of this will continue to wonder about the mystery of Babylon and the Harlot. I'll give you credit for writing a lot of words, though. 

Yeah, and the following single verse at the end of Revelation 17 dumps most of his theory on what the Babylon harlot is:

Rev 17:18
18 And
the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
KJV

Many Churches today no longer teach from the Old Testament Books in depth, so most have not bothered to read what God said about Jerusalem in Ezekiel 16, which is where He first referred to fallen Jerusalem as a harlot. Lamentations where Jerusalem is put for as a woman in widowhood is a direct link to Jerusalem for the end that says she sits a queen and is no widow per Rev.18:7.

6 minutes ago, 2X4 said:

The book of Revelation can only be taught by the Holy Spirit of God and that's why no man has ever been able to interpret it correctly. However, if you're one of God's servants who have been used during this millennium reign of Christ, then you would have learned all about the Beast and the other beast that was necessary to learn what the Truth ( Tree of Life ) is. 

Uh, what? Are you trying to play God? is it you who determines what is given to one of His servants and what isn't? I don't think so.

ANY believer on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ that STUDIES God's Word how Apostle Paul showed Timothy, and asks God directly through His Son for understanding, will be given to know the correct order of the Revelation events.

2 minutes ago, 2X4 said:

If you listen to the voice of the Lord, he will teach you what the beast is and why it was needed to reveal who the Lord and man are as one. 

Sounds like mystical mumbo-jumbo, except for the idea of listening to the voice of The Lord GOD.

And Christ's 1,000 years Millennium reign has NOT begun yet today. So I definitely won't be listening to the likes of you, since knowing Christ's 1,000 years reign is still future is something very easy to understand for those who study God's Word with God's help.

Just now, 2X4 said:

Apostle Paul, Timothy, Peter, Jesus, John and I all learned directly from the Spirit of God about what the Beast is. Without the Beast, it would be impossible to understand how man was created in the image of God and learn that man and God are one. 

Yeah? Explain the "mystery of iniquity" which Apostle Paul mentioned then.

Just now, 2X4 said:

If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord, he will teach you all things but if you don't listen to his voice, this is what will happen to you;

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you. 
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field. 
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough. 
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock. 
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out. 
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me. 
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it. 
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish. 
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron. 
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed. 

61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed. 
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God. 
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Well so far, that has definitely applied to YOUR behavior here with your mystical type answers which try to proclaim knowledge, but has shown a lack thereof, especially since you have inferred Christ's future 1,000 years Millennium is happening right now, although that idea is not even yours, but a theory from the Preterist theology of men.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"The 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 is a kingdom"

This is where you go off on the wrong road .... Satan's first beast of Revelation is not a "kingdom" [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 16:1-16; 17:8-18; 19:19-21]

However, you are correct about the teaching of preterism .... this dogma is false teaching to the max

The preterist cannot support this deception except by making false allegory of the prophetic scriptures on many accounts

For Example: Zechariah 14

Ask the preterist to render this prophet's vision and see what you get 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Salty said:

The 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 is a kingdom, which is why it comes up out of the sea ("waters" of Rev.17) and has TEN HORNS, TEN CROWNS, AND SEVEN HEADS. No person has ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads.

That beast entity, the "dragon", an individual, Satan himself, is the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward called the "another beast".

So just like the references in Daniel 7, there's the beast kingdom and then there's the beast king. And that's very, very easy to understand from the Book of Daniel. But, if someone is bent on heeding men's traditions instead... well....

You are confused, there is NO Revelation 10:20 verse. You have to mean Rev.20:10:

Rev 20:7-10
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
KJV

Like I said, which you REFUSED TO READ... that Rev.20:10 event is for AFTER THE 1,000 YEARS REIGN OF CHRIST, WHICH IS STILL WAY FUTURE TO US.

Obviously, you've suffered from some form of dimentia which high blood sugar can cause, and you're confused, so I'm not going to continue this conversation with you at this time.

EVERYONE KNOW REV. 20:10 is after the 1000 years because Satan is cast into hell...But we were speaking about the BEAST and FALSE PROPHET being cast into hell STRAIGHT AWAY..............And you dodged my proof, YOU CAN'Y JUST DODGE THINGS THAT PROVE YOU WRONG and pretend they don't exist.

That is not what Rev. and Daniel says. And it is very clear. PAY ATTENTION HERE 100% concrete proof that the Anti-Christ and False Prophet are cast straight into hell. 

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, (All of Them) and the Ancient of days (Jesus) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Notice, the Anti-Christ/Man/Little Horn is cast straight into hell as soon as he is defeated, BUT....As per the other Beasts, their lives were prolonged even after their dominion was taken away, MEANING....Babylon was still a place that Alexander the Great lived in up until his death, Persia is still around (Iran) as is Greece, and Rome/Italy, they are just not BEAST POWERS....Hence their lives were prolonged for a Season and a Time, but the Beast was killed and sent to the Burning Flame !! Does Revelation match up with this?

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. { It MATCHES perfectly brother } ... The Beast and False Prophet are cast straight into hell. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

EVERYONE KNOW REV. 20:10 is after the 1000 years because Satan is cast into hell...But we were speaking about the BEAST and FALSE PROPHET being cast into hell STRAIGHT AWAY..............And you dodged my proof, YOU CAN'Y JUST DODGE THINGS THAT PROVE YOU WRONG and pretend they don't exist.

You kept giving the wrong Scripture (Rev.10:20, go back and look). That's what I corrected you on. Nor have I "dodged" what you said, but countered it to show what the Scriptures actually say instead of some tradition.

That is not what Rev. and Daniel says. And it is very clear. PAY ATTENTION HERE 100% concrete proof that the Anti-Christ and False Prophet are cast straight into hell. 

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, (All of Them) and the Ancient of days (Jesus) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Notice, the Anti-Christ/Man/Little Horn is cast straight into hell as soon as he is defeated, BUT....As per the other Beasts, their lives were prolonged even after their dominion was taken away, MEANING....Babylon was still a place that Alexander the Great lived in up until his death, Persia is still around (Iran) as is Greece, and Rome/Italy, they are just not BEAST POWERS....Hence their lives were prolonged for a Season and a Time, but the Beast was killed and sent to the Burning Flame !! Does Revelation match up with this?

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. { It MATCHES perfectly brother } ... The Beast and False Prophet are cast straight into hell. 

The Antichrist is a ROLE in a play also, and is what the word "beast" in Rev.19:20 is referring to, BOTH the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2 and the 2nd beast of Rev.13:11 forward.

1st beast = a kingdom, 10 horns, 10 crowns, 7 heads

2nd beast = the dragon

Antichrist = the dragon

the false prophet = the dragon

the dragon = Satan

All of those underlined things are destroyed at Christ's 2nd coming. The dragon (Satan) is not destroyed, which is why you don't find his name there in Rev.19:20, but you do find it in Rev.16:13.

Men's traditions are confused on all those different titles when they are simply titles for the same one that will do all those things, i.e., Satan himself. He is coming to this earth in our dimension with the image of man, and does not need a flesh body to manifest before man's eyes.

But indeed like Ezek.28:18 shows, the dragon will eventually be burned up also, but not until after... the 1,000 years per Rev.20.

Edited by Salty