IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, douggg said:

The seven mountains are not the seven kings.

The seven heads are seven mountains.    The seven heads are also seven kings.

Evidently you do not read POSTS THEN...........

Greek word used here is EISI, meaning third person plural present indicative of G1510 THEY ARE.......

Revelation 17:9 “Here is the mind with wisdom:[f] The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated. 10 They are also seven kings:[g] Five have fallen...........The word used for Mountain is oro, meaning to REAR UP or to RISE UP...

This is as clear as day. You can keep chasing your Roman Emperor angle all you want, but it is just not going to pan out. When you get to Heaven, just ask the Angel what he meant by it. 

14 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- There are over 850 scriptures of Jerusalem's past, present, and future and most are Prophetic.

- There are 9 scriptures of Rome of which none are Prophetic.

- Jerusalem and Judah announce their sins like Sodom and they do not hide it. - Is.3:9

* Always remember . . . 

The Woman John saw go into the wilderness - Rev.12

Is The Woman John went into the wilderness to see the judgment of - Rev.17

- God said He'd give Jerusalem The Harlot her Two Harlot Sisters as her Daughters. - Ez.16:61

Making Jerusalem not only The Harlot, but "The Mother Of Harlots". - Rev.17:5

There is probably nothing I can add, if you read my OP you will see my thoughts, if not, we really can't discuss this intelligently because I am not going to rewrite it. There is no BABYLON per se, its only God Remembering the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, its right there in VIAL 6 where the Nations Gather and VIAL 7 where Jesus wipes them out and God says he sees these NATIONS THAT FALL............As Babylon. Its not that complex.

The Woman, and Babylon are 2 Different entities, that is easily PROVEN. The Kings that slay and BURN the Harlot, cry and Laments Babylons destruction. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and Islam is the biggest chunk of this. 

Harlot = False Religion.......ALL OF IT.

Beast with Seven Heads = FALSE GOVERNMENT.........All of it.

13 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

"having in her Hand a golden Cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.... - Rev.17:5

(God puts a Cup in Jerusalem's Hand. - Ez23:31)

.... And upon her Forehead a name was written a name....' - Rev.17

(Jerusalem has had a Harlot's Forehead. - Jer.3:3)

* Every Prophetic Scripture in The New Testament Revelation about Jerusalem being The Great City, The Harlot, The Wilderness Woman, Mystery Babylon The Mother Of Harlots, was foretold by God's Prophets in The Old Testament.

We get it, we get it, Jerusalem played the HARLOT..........That is why God turned his back on them, but who/why/what made her the Harlot ? She worshiped False gods, time and again, thus its the FALSE GODS ANGLE or FALSE RELIGION that creates the juxtaposition of being a Harlot. 

The HARLOT (False Religion) is what is being Judged in Rev. 17, and how does this happen, or WHY?  Because the Anti-Christ is going to demand to be he ONLY GOD THAT IS WORSHIPED............This is why all Religions MUST GO, and thus ISLAM WILL BE DESTROYED, and thus FALSE RELIGION Is Judged. 

Jerusalem is not going to be destroyed. The Harlot is NOT A CITY............It is a Prostitute of a WOMAN, False Religion.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Evidently you do not read POSTS THEN...........

Greek word used here is EISI, meaning third person plural present indicative of G1510 THEY ARE.......

Revelation 17:9 “Here is the mind with wisdom:[f] The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated. 10 They are also seven kings:[g] Five have fallen...........The word used for Mountain is oro, meaning to REAR UP or to RISE UP...

This is as clear as day. You can keep chasing you Roman Emperor angle all you want, but is just not going to pan out. When you get to Heaven, just ask the Angel what he meant by it. 

You are not using the KJV.    And in the version you are using the "they" refers to the heads.... because it says "they (the heads) are ALSO seven kings".

The "they" are not the mountains.      If it were intended that the mountains are kings... then it would be written.... "and the seven mountians are seven kings"

6 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

We get it, we get it, Jerusalem played the HARLOT..........That is why God turned his back on them, but who/why/what made her the Harlot ? She worshiped False gods, time and again, thus its the FALSE GODS ANGLE or FALSE RELIGION that creates the juxtaposition of being a Harlot. 

The HARLOT (False Religion) is what is being Judged in Rev. 17, and how dos this happen, or WHY ? Because the Anti-Christ is going to demand to be he ONLY GOD THAT IS WORSHIPED............This is why all Religions MUST GO, and thus ISLAM WILL BE DESTROYED, and thus FALSE RELIGION Is Judged. 

Jerusalem is not going to be destroyed. The Harlot is NOT A CITY............It is a Prostitute of a WOMAN, False Religion.

Are you having a conversation with yourself?    You quoted yourself, then responded to yourself.

5 hours ago, douggg said:

You are not using the KJV.    And in the version you are using the "they" refers to the heads.... because it says "they (the heads) are ALSO seven kings".

The "they" are not the mountains.      If it were intended that the mountains are kings... then it would be written.... "and the seven mountians are seven kings"

I gave you the meaning of the Greek root word meaning THIRD PERSON PLURAL....THEY ARE.......Not THERE.

Scripture says.......they are also...............And I could care less about the KJV  !! I care about the facts.

The Seven Heads are Seven Mountains and they are ALSO Seven Kings............All three the exact same thing............BOOM.

5 hours ago, douggg said:

Are you having a conversation with yourself?    You quoted yourself, then responded to yourself.

I am Replying to........Revelation Writer.......I am Revelation Man......I did a double take myself, but I knew it was not my work/post.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  04/27/1974

On 1/9/2017 at 11:27 PM, douggg said:

Where you getting these crazy ideas that the Jews are looking for someone with the title King of Kings?    The Jews are not trying to make their messiah fit Jesus.  

Go to any Jewish (Judaism) site, to them, "the" messiah is the promised great king descended from king David who will lead the Jews Israel and the world into the messianic age of peace, safety, harmony.   To them, the messiah does not have anything to do with salvation from sins.    To them, the messiah is to teach them how to keep the Torah, which to them is instructions on how to live one's live.   You keep arguing with me without doing your research on what the Jews believe about the messiah.

Go to Judaism 101.com and read about the mashiach (messiah).  http://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

I have made over 4000 posts at Judaism sites learning their beliefs over a 12 year period.     I am not trying to be disrespectful, but you don't know anything it appears in this area.     Go talk to the Jews at their sites, or watch some of You Tube videos on the messiah by Judaism speakers,and learn what they believe about the messiah.    

Are you even reading what I write?     The person does not become the man of sin, until after he is their King of Israel for 3 years 3 months, the first half of the seven years.      When the person reveals himself as the man of sin, the Jews quit him as being their king of Israel.     He will no longer be the Antichrist then.

The Jews will not see the person as being the little horn in Daniel 7 and 8.    They will see him, being leader of the EU, as a great politician who comes to their aid to deter Gog/Magog.     From the Judaism 101.com link -  " The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). "

The person does not take over the temple mount until the second half of the 7 years, the 42 months, as it says in Revelation 11:2.      He is no longer the Antichrist when that happens, but the beast in Revelation 13, that 42 months in Revelation 13:5.

You are not figuring anything out - because you don't have the necessary knowledge about what the Jews (Judaism) believes regarding the messiah to figure it out.    You can't, until you make an effort to educate yourself.    Go to the Judaism 101.com link I provided and read on the mashiach.

"Because they DON'T ACCEPT HIM AS THE MESSIAH.......It is the only answer brother."

What you are not getting is that they reject him as continuing as their messiah King of Israel - when he reveals himself as the man of sin.

Maybe This false messianic, jesuit king is MADE king by outside forces, and the zealots off him 3.5 years into it?

Which was pretty much the state of Israel with Pilate.

Think about it, The pope is going to be taking over Jerusalem, but he will be asked to govern the Holy Land by the UN. Who else could they possibly get to lead the way on a two state solution? The Vicar of Christ, his holiness, all the false names and blasphemous background you could ever ask for.

The BLACK POPE sits in as mediator between Palestine and Israel, but he stays there, in Jerusalem, scheming with his jesuit entourage on how to rule BOTH states. He is the son of perdition. Does he have a temple built, or does he go old school and just set up a tabernacle on the temple mount? Maybe this ark of Gabriel that has been rumored to have been found, is a demonic box able to call fire from heaven. Heck, maybe thats what kills him 3.5 years into it which was actually the ritual to release lucifer from the false ark and into the pope!

Or

a million other scenarios which we cant stop and it wont matter who does what cause its going to happen wether you know or not. 

I'm pretty sure there's no heavenly xbox achievement for figuring out prophecy.

or maybe there is an achievement and your heavenly xbox gamer score increases by 1.618033 or 3.141592 or 11235813

just tell me when they start lopping off heads.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I gave you the meaning of the Greek root word meaning THIRD PERSON PLURAL....THEY ARE.......Not THERE.

Scripture says.......they are also...............And I could care less about the KJV  !! I care about the facts.

The Seven Heads are Seven Mountains and they are ALSO Seven Kings............All three the exact same thing............BOOM.

You are still wrong in the interpretation you are using.       Because it is the heads that are also seven kings.     It is not say the seven mountains are also seven kings.

6 minutes ago, Just a Mirror said:

Maybe This false messianic, jesuit king is MADE king by outside forces, and the zealots off him 3.5 years into it?

Which was pretty much the state of Israel with Pilate.

Think about it, The pope is going to be taking over Jerusalem, but he will be asked to govern the Holy Land by the UN. Who else could they possibly get to lead the way on a two state solution? The Vicar of Christ, his holiness, all the false names and blasphemous background you could ever ask for.

The BLACK POPE sits in as mediator between Palestine and Israel, but he stays there, in Jerusalem, scheming with his jesuit entourage on how to rule BOTH states. He is the son of perdition. Does he have a temple built, or does he go old school and just set up a tabernacle on the temple mount? Maybe this ark of Gabriel that has been rumored to have been found, is a demonic box able to call fire from heaven. Heck, maybe thats what kills him 3.5 years into it which was actually the ritual to release lucifer from the false ark and into the pope!

Or

a million other scenarios which we cant stop and it wont matter who does what cause its going to happen wether you know or not. 

I'm pretty sure there's no heavenly xbox achievement for figuring out prophecy.

or maybe there is an achievement and your heavenly xbox gamer score increases by 1.618033 or 3.141592 or 11235813

just tell me when they start lopping off heads.

Just a Mirror, there are specific requirements that Judaism holds for the person to become the King of Israel.    The first is he must be Jew.    He must be descended from King David.    And his religion must be Judaism.

The Pope doesn't qualify on any of those.

As to the rest of your post, if you are not interested in eschatology, as you seem to indicate, why not just go to another forum?