• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Just now, Poor&Wise said:

Here's what God had his prophets and servants write;

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God. 

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.' 

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself, 
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man. 
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice. 

I've listened to the voice of God and obeyed all his commands until I became his voice. Those of us who become his voice are the teachers of those who were chosen to listen to us.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them. 
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. 

Perhaps you should start your own thread about this different subject matter.  What you are posting has nothing to do with what these classes are about.  It is clear you are not understanding what I am posting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22

2 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

Some who are "reborn" in the Spirit of God will never attain full knowledge of Christ but they will listen to the Gospel of God that us servants preach to them and believe some or all of the knowledge of Christ that they hear. Others are kept from hearing the Gospel and believing it to be from God.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life." 
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al." 
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. 
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. 
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened, 
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day." 

And some are so caught up in their own thoughts they can never have a normal conversation on any given subject as they are not listening, but rather, just running on about their own thought. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

The Lord didn't quote those scriptures for Himself to read. He already knows why you used those scriptures. 

very poor reply. 

I totally understand what you're trying to do. The teacher you listen to is of this world and that can't be undone by me until the day of the Lord. 

An absolute lie.  You are bearing false witness against another.  People do that when they cannot defend their position with scripture.  If you cannot show me where God tells us not to listen to the teachers He set up in His body, as we read in 1 Corinthians 12:12-31, then what you are saying is from your own knowledge, not God, as God does not contradict Himself.

Whatever comes from the Lord is true. Whatever comes from the world is a lie. 

I hate to be the one to tell you this, you are not the Lord. 

1 minute ago, Poor&Wise said:

The Lord is the only judge there is and it's you who hates being judged by Him. I'm only His servant who writes and speaks according to His authority. 

You have no way of knowing who the Lord is because you have never heard his voice or obeyed any of his commandments. 

We have met before on this forum, but you had a different name(s) and keep returning to teach your heretic Gnostic beliefs.  Enjoy your short stay and thank you for proving why Gnosticism is wrong.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,338
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Poor&Wise said:

The Holy Spirit is my teacher, not the world who rejects the Spirit. 

and it is The Spirit the conducts us in every aspect of God's Written Word... as you have been given Scripture but quickly dismissed :noidea: 

19 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

The church you refer to has no authority over the Holy Spirit of God. It's authority comes from what is of the world. What is of the world will perish on account of what's imperishable. 

Daniel 2  44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever; 
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure." 

God is not at odds with Himself and the structure of purpose is foundationed within a hermeneutical process of written information called Bible

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Deuteronomy 6:6 (KJV)

[6] And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

[7] And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

[8] And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

[9] And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.

Psalms 19:7 (KJV)

[7] The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

[8] The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalms 119:9 (KJV)

[9] BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Psalms 119:130 (KJV)

[130] The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Colossians 3:16 (KJV)

[16] Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

14 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

No one can teach you why you believe what you believe. That comes from the author of life but if you listen to the Holy Spirit of God, he will help you understand what MAN and GOD are before the day of the Lord destroys all of man's beliefs. 

1 Corinthians 12:28 (KJV)

[28] And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

but you have already ignored this.... so how shall The Spirit deny His Own Word?
Love, Steven

Thanks brother of mine :D I shall absorb what is there :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

I didn't dismiss any scriptures. I understand them and I know why some people use them for a much different purpose than what the Lord uses them for. 

That web site from what I quickly perused has potential to be from teachers The Holy Spirit has put into place for our edification...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,444
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

22 minutes ago, Poor&Wise said:

Whatever comes from the Lord is true. Whatever comes from the world is a lie. 

Don't want to move away from the topic. So i will be brief and say this.  God commanded Moses to remove his sandals when he approached him, because he is Holy and Moses could not look at him and live.  There are heretical teachings by the word of faith movement on many things. They also teach man is a little God.

God has given men abilities to do his work and has given them gifts , which one of them are teacher of the word.  I have looked briefly at the website and i  like what i see so far.  Would have to spend some more time there.  I was looking at the" sources of theology" session and liked the introduction.