Bolton calls for Trump to retaliate against UN over Israel resolution

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton on Sunday called for the U.S. to take action against the international body and member nations who supported a resolution censuring Israel over its settlements.

“I think what Israel together with the incoming Trump administration should do is say, ‘Look, we’re going to give everybody a chance to do this over again, repeal this resolution and pass something that’s acceptable. And if not, we’re going to take steps to show our unhappiness,'" Bolton said.

"I just think it was a very bad idea," Bolton added of the resolution. "It was vindictive, because everybody knows that Donald Trump has a different policy view and this is intended to try to box him in." [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton on Sunday called for the U.S. to take action against the international body and member nations who supported a resolution censuring Israel over its settlements.

“I think what Israel together with the incoming Trump administration should do is say, ‘Look, we’re going to give everybody a chance to do this over again, repeal this resolution and pass something that’s acceptable. And if not, we’re going to take steps to show our unhappiness,'" Bolton said.

"I just think it was a very bad idea," Bolton added of the resolution. "It was vindictive, because everybody knows that Donald Trump has a different policy view and this is intended to try to box him in." [ Source ]

View the full article

I agree.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I'm for pulling us out of the UN and telling the countries that are here for it that they have 6 months to find a new home and 3 month after that deadline to leave the u.s.  Let's see what other countries would feel about paying to host a bunch of countries that vote against your interests. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

The UN, when created, was a great idea.  This was not too long ago, when there were a lot more common sense in the world.  Fast forward to today where all the common sense has been replaced with personal desires and you end up with the mess we have.  Time to disassociate the US from the UN and let them find another home for their one sided resolves.  " Can the blind lead the blind?  Will they not both fall into the ditch? "

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Z 124..jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.90

On 02/01/2017 at 6:53 AM, Churchmouse said:

I'm for pulling us out of the UN and telling the countries that are here for it that they have 6 months to find a new home and 3 month after that deadline to leave the u.s.  Let's see what other countries would feel about paying to host a bunch of countries that vote against your interests. 

You can't possibly expect them to leave withing that timeframe.

I'm sure all those wealthy dictators living the good life off the backs of their starving populations have years worth of NY parties planned already!

Whatever shall they do!!! :20:

... Yes, it would be their just deserts to be sent away.
:runforhills:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 1/2/2017 at 3:31 PM, HAZARD said:

Z 124..jpg

I love the lettering there.