• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/9/2017 at 4:21 AM, justme007 said:

evolution does not explain the origin of life.

Nor does it explain what "life" actually is....

Evolution, the theory of, dodges this, and instead bluffs with "life consists of"....then lists the ingredients, and pretends that this is the "origin".

The fact is, ... evolutionists can construct the model, and explain the process of the model, but only God can create the original.

(And did).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

18 minutes ago, Behold said:

Evolution, the theory of, dodges this, and instead bluffs with "life consists of"

Technically, evolution only refers to the development of populations of living organisms. By strict definition, it does not address abiogenesis - no dodging involved, just a limitation of scope. Granted, someone that accepts the scientific evidence for evolution will typically also accept a naturalistic explanation of the origin of life, but this is not necessarily the case. It is also possible to accept the evidence for evolution AND believe in a sovereign, omnipotent Creator. I’m an example of that.

20 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Technically, evolution only refers to the development of populations of living organisms.

Technically, the theory of evolution, is unable to explain "the beginning".

The Theory of Evolution, is mostly devoted to trying to get the pubic's mind off the fact of this question...>"How did it all START".

And this is why the TOE< never can explain, never will explain, and refuses to even address, "HOW did all the STUFF start", ?

Another example....the Big Bang THEORY.....not proof, but Theory, that is taught as proof........this is once again, this "science", starting its explanation AfTER the creation of "it all", and again, unable to deal with the First Cause, they run to, "look what we say happened to all the STUFF that was here, that we can't explain to you how it got here,..... so, we will just give you a theory of how it BANGED Later, instead., and teach all 1st graders that this theory is TRUE.

= Shell game, + smoke and mirrors, = Fail.

What this theory tries to do, is , start with what is already in existence, then offer a general scientific opinion, regarding how it "might have" continued to develop. (Evolve, Evolution).

So, this is smoke and mirrors. Its a shell game. Its pretending that there are connecting fossil records, when these dont really exit, except as "well we think".

This is like the "gene" for Homosexuality, that does not exist, but Science "thinks" it does, and "one day, we hope we can prove it", "But till we prove it, just take our word for it".

Its like using the inaccuracy of carbon dating, that is proven to often be inaccurate, to pretend to create this idea of "age of everything", to try to pretend this is fact.....and its not.

Ditto : , Big Bang's, Evolution of MAN, and similar interesting concepts that science teach as Truth, while they are actually Theories.

Want to prove that Amoeba's evolve?........ good, have fun with the microscope.

But when science, as a dishonest method, tries to "Truth-Theory" their idea of how Man Evolved, just to try to keep people from the Truth of God as Creator, then......we have a problem.

Atheist's live and die by "scientific theory", and Science encourages this, 100%.

See the connection?  Its easy if you look.

Edited by Behold

17 hours ago, Behold said:

See the connection?  Its easy if you look.

There are certainly prominent atheists, like Richard Dawkins, that use evolution to prop up their views. But I'm guessing from your tone that you are completely unaware that many followers of Christ (like NIH director Francis Collins) can also accept the scientific evidence for evolution. I know quite a few strong Christian men and women personally that also accept that evidence. You are mistakenly categorizing everyone that accepts evolution together as atheists, and it is very far from the actual truth.

8 hours ago, one.opinion said:

There are certainly prominent atheists, like Richard Dawkins, that use evolution to prop up their views. But I'm guessing from your tone that you are completely unaware that many followers of Christ (like NIH director Francis Collins) can also accept the scientific evidence for evolution. I know quite a few strong Christian men and women personally that also accept that evidence. You are mistakenly categorizing everyone that accepts evolution together as atheists, and it is very far from the actual truth.

Actually, what i said, is......that every Atheist believes in "Scientific Theories", such as "The Big Bang", "The Theory of Evolution", and others.

But, i did not say, that everyone who believes in these ideas, is an atheist.

B

Edited by Behold

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

God created everything when he wanted to how he wanted to. 

I agree! But I'm not sure we have the same of idea of what that means.

9 hours ago, one.opinion said:

Actually, what i said, is......that every Atheist believes in "Scientific Theories", such as "The Big Bang", "The Theory of Evolution", and others.

21 minutes ago, Behold said:

You didn’t need to say the words to show contempt for individuals that accept evolution.

22 hours ago, one.opinion said:

You didn’t need to say the words to show contempt for individuals that accept evolution.

I hold none in "contempt" who value the art of science and scientific investigation and discovery.

But, regarding the theories we are talking about..... they are presented as truth, and this is unfortunate for people who are not saved, and have adopted these theories as their reason to resist the love of God, and resist the Fact of God as Creator.

16 minutes ago, Behold said:

they are presented as truth, and this is unfortunate for people who are not saved, and have adopted these theories as their reason to resist the love of God, and resist the Fact of God as Creator.

That the universe came into being roughly 6000 years ago is also presented as truth. This is unfortunate for those that are misinformed that they must believe it in order to accept the saving grace of God.