• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Nowhere is it said that we will be taken to heaven. 

That's not true.

First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.  ...and the field is the world.

The barn is not the world.  It relates to the Sanctuary of God which is safe, an it is even closed up during the worst of God's Wrath for our protection.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Revelation 5:9-10 does say we will be on earth,

It doesn't say that at all!

And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they *sang a new song, saying, Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.

We WILL Reign upon the earth.  And we will do it from the "camp" at Jerusalem.

And a ruler does not have to live where he rules!  The owner of the vineyard did not live there.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

Since the land of Israel is for the 12 tribes of Israel, your fundamental premise is very seriously flawed.  In fact, it is sheer nonsense, since the Church is shown in Heaven very clearly. Those who persist in error when they are shown the truth will simply go into more error.

You completely fail to understand the main premise of the New Testament. Jesus came to extend salvation to all who will accept it. John 3:16   Paul makes it plain that true Christians are now the Israelites of God. Romans 9:6-8

I want you to post for me exactly where the Church is shown to be in heaven.

2 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

That's not true.

First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.  ...and the field is the world.

The barn is not the world.  It relates to the Sanctuary of God which is safe, an it is even closed up during the worst of God's Wrath for our protection.

But it IS true: heaven is NOT mentioned. You are simply thinking that: when the scriptural truth is that Christians will go to live in the holy Land, where the Lord WILL protect and bless us. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31

2 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

It doesn't say that at all!

But Revelation 5:9-10 DOES say:..... those bought by Jesus' blood, Christians; will reign on earth. Confirmed by Isaiah 66:21, where some of us become Levite priests. In the New Temple, in Jerusalem.

Your continued denial of these scriptural truths, shows your blindness to Bible prophecy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, Keras said:

I want you to post for me exactly where the Church is shown to be in heaven.

REVELATION 7:9-17 (THE THRONE OF GOD IN HEAVEN)

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

4 hours ago, Keras said:
15 minutes ago, Keras said:

Your continued denial of these scriptural truths, shows your blindness to Bible prophecy.

Oh for crying out loud.  This from a person who says the sun explodes and burns a third of the earth on a day when it shines brightly (figuratively SEVEN times - a "God" number) when He heals His people whom He has inflicted! 

And who says this bright sun happens on the Day of the Lord, which OT prophecy tells us will be dark and gloomy, a day of clouds.

Now - not only are we taken out of the field of this world - that encompasses the whole earth, and this material plane.

We arrive IN HEAVEN as the Great Multitude.  PERIOD despite you petty protestations to the contrary.

You have no basis to judge "blindness" to Bible prophecy when you malign it as much as you do.

15 minutes ago, Ezra said:

You have added the word 'heaven' to that scripture.

There are two witnesses to the fact that God's Throne, a spiritual concept, can be seen on earth; Ezekiel 1:1 and Acts 7:56  But the 144K are plainly on earth and there is no change of location anywhere in that chapter.

6 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

We arrive IN HEAVEN as the Great Multitude.  PERIOD despite you petty protestations to the contrary.

I would like to wish you good luck with that, but am unable to. Just dream on and very soon the truth will literally hit you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

I think Rev.21:22 says there is no temple in the place that everyone is calling heaven.

Edited by ENOCH2010
wrong Bible passage

1 hour ago, Keras said:

You have added the word 'heaven' to that scripture.

Not to the Scripture but to the Scripture REFERENCE, and if you deny that God's throne is in Heaven, you have no business making any further comments.  To suggest that God's throne is "a spiritual concept" borders on blasphemy.

59 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

I think Rev.20:21 says there is no temple in the place that everyone is calling heaven.

There is no need to misrepresent that Scripture.  Up until that time when it is stated that there is no need for a Temple in Heaven, the Temple in Heaven exists, and indeed it is the true Temple, which provided a pattern for the earthly Temple. The words "sanctuary" and "true tabernacle" in the following Scripture confirm this, and are connected to the throne of God.

Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavensA minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. (Hebrews 8:1,2).

Christ has entered this Temple as our great High Priest, so if there was no Temple in Heaven, there would be no need for a High Priest. Study Hebrews to understand this matter properly.