IGNORED

Ralph Lauren facing backlash from the left for designing Melania Trump's Inauguration outfit

MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Is there no end to these irrational people's hatred?  They are trying to control the country, right down to who designers can work for.  The funny part is that most of these 'snowflakes' couldn't afford Ralph Lauren designs anyway!  :P

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137276/ralph-lauren-melania-trump-inauguration-boycott

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

55 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Is there no end to these irrational people's hatred?  They are trying to control the country, right down to who designers can work for.  The funny part is that most of these 'snowflakes' couldn't afford Ralph Lauren designs anyway!  :P

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/01/137276/ralph-lauren-melania-trump-inauguration-boycott

Who cares what they say? When people start caring what everyone says that is when there is going to be problems. You can't please everyone. I thought her light blue dress was attractive.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

How do you have time to find all these stories about designers and TV stars?  

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The Liberals are hypocrites. They claim "love not hate" yet there is more hate from them than any other group. They are the ones causing riots and smashing up stores including Starbucks, which ironically supported the Hillary campaign, but they're not smart enough to understand that.

They have made it clear that they despise democracy. Democracy only suits them when the election goes their way (just like 'remain' voters during the Brexit referendum) and they attack anybody and everybody who doesn't agree with them. They are disgusting, they use foul language during their protests, they race-bait, they support immoral causes such as abortion (thinly disguised under the veil of women's rights) and they care more for the rights of terrorists than they care about whether innocent people are killed or not.

Anybody who supports them or their causes is morally bankrupt!

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  8

13 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

it's like mm said who cares what they say. No matter what they do it's not going to change the fact the trump is the president.

12 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Who cares what they say? When people start caring what everyone says that is when there is going to be problems. You can't please everyone. I thought her light blue dress was attractive.

I Like that one too 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

I'll tell you who doesn't care what people think ....and that's Ralph Lauren, himself.  The man isn't stupid.  He's knows which side of his bread is buttered on so to speak!  :laugh:

He has dressed First Ladies for decades - even designing Hillary's pantsuits.  He never paid attention to political parties in that regard.

That's why, at pushing 80 years of age, the man is worth almost 6 Billion dollars.  :blink:

On a side note and just for laughs, his son married George Bush's niece.  Her first name is Lauren.  I hope she forewent the traditional changing of a woman's name because if she didn't, her name is now Lauren Lauren.  :o

On 1/24/2017 at 6:06 AM, Out of the Shadows said:

How do you have time to find all these stories about designers and TV stars?  

They're on the front page of the online news reports; no one has to look for them.

On 1/24/2017 at 0:19 AM, missmuffet said:

Only those with Trump Derangement Syndrome care but the point is that they are trying to run the country and shut down anyone who doesn't goose step to the liberal drummer. 

On 1/24/2017 at 0:19 AM, missmuffet said:

I thought that blue dress was very attractive too.  I don't understand trying to tell a designer who he can work for; it's unamerican.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  3

This goes with the territory of being a female in the public eye - look at what Princess Diana copped.

*my personal critique :b:  - top marks for the dress, long gloves - no.

Edited by HisFirst