IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, HAZARD said:

Show us ONE SCRIPTURE from any chapter in the entire Bible where it is stated God created sickness, We all know He created everything, He mentions everything He created. Why did He not mention that He created sickness, and it was not very good because He wanted men to suffer?????????

I have given you my words on why I think God has created everything in this world. I am done. God's blessings to you Hazard.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I have given you my words on why I think God has created everything in this world. I am done. God's blessings to you Hazard.

Your words mean nothing, its God's Word that we believe and live by.  I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I won't pass it by, I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Truth is like a rock, Throw it into a group of men,  — the one it hits will yell the loudest.

I'm never  finished defending God's Word,  .  .  .  .  and God's blessing to you also.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

18 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

sickness and suffering is not a good thing. God doesn't cause it but he allows it for whatever purpose He has in our lives. God has created everything. Not everything he has created is good. Why did He create it. I don't know.

Colossians 1:16 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

Well, in the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth, and it was good. Then mankind disobeyed God, sin brings death, and God cursed His creation, it is no longer the good that it was, but there will be a new heaven and an new Earth.

I am not sure that I would go so far as some in this thread to claim that God does not do sickness, consider these:

The Lord said to him [Moses], "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord?" (Exod 4:11)
See now that I, I am He, and there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand. (Deut 32:39)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Show us ONE SCRIPTURE from any chapter in the entire Bible where it is stated God created sickness,

You sound quite angry in your remarks to MissMuffet. 

Have you forgotten the plagues that God set upon Egypt that God set upon all of Egypt? The first born of the Hebrew's house would have suffered death had God not instructed a lamb's blood be painted on the doorway of the Hebrew houses so that God's death angel would pass over and not take those innocent lives too. 

And all these plagues befell after Gods hardening the Pharaoh's heart so that he would refuse Moses command on God's behalf to set the Hebrew slaves free. 

1 minute ago, Jewels7 said:

You sound quite angry in your remarks to MissMuffet. 

Have you forgotten the plagues that God set upon Egypt that God set upon all of Egypt? The first born of the Hebrew's house would have suffered death had God not instructed a lamb's blood be painted on the doorway of the Hebrew houses so that God's death angel would pass over and not take those innocent lives too. 

And all these plagues befell after Gods hardening the Pharaoh's heart so that he would refuse Moses command on God's behalf to set the Hebrew slaves free. 

Plagues and the hardening of Pharaoh's heart, all these things were punishment by God, nothing to do with God creating sickness. And no, I'm not angry with anyone?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Plagues and the hardening of Pharaoh's heart, all these things were punishment by God, nothing to do with God creating sickness. And no, I'm not angry with anyone?

God created the sickness that was delivered as punishment. 

8 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well, in the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth, and it was good. Then man disobey God, sin brings death, and God cursed His creation, it is not the good that it was, but there will be a new heaven and an new Earth.

I am not sure that I would go so far as some in this thread to claim that God does not do sickness, consider these:

The Lord said to him [Moses], "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord?" (Exod 4:11)
See now that I, I am He, and there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand. (Deut 32:39)

This clearly defines inspiration. It is simply God putting words in the mouths of prophets and being with them in all they say (V. 15-16; cp. Num. 23:5, 16: 22:35; Dt. 18:18; John 17:8). He shall be thy spokesman (V. 16), or prophet (7:1). This indicates that prophets were spokesmen for God, and were qualified only by His Spirit, having received the gift of prophecy (Acts 3:21; 1 Cor. 12:1-11; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; 4:1-4; 2 Peter 1:21). They spoke to men in God's place (V. 16). Moses retained his position as mediator.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

20 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

This clearly defines inspiration. It is simply God putting words in the mouths of prophets and being with them in all they say (V. 15-16; cp. Num. 23:5, 16: 22:35; Dt. 18:18; John 17:8). He shall be thy spokesman (V. 16), or prophet (7:1). This indicates that prophets were spokesmen for God, and were qualified only by His Spirit, having received the gift of prophecy (Acts 3:21; 1 Cor. 12:1-11; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; 4:1-4; 2 Peter 1:21). They spoke to men in God's place (V. 16). Moses retained his position as mediator.

Show us ONE SCRIPTURE from any chapter in the entire Bible where it is stated God created sickness

Sure, the context is about what God can do, but it does not negate the fact that God said he makes people mute, deaf, and blind, that He kills and wounds, not to mention He likely struck Miriam with Leprosy, and I would guess we could add, Anninias and Saphira, and Acts 23 was not due to a demonic action, but an Angel of the Lord.

So I would ask, which do you think is better, to take God at His word, or to protect pet doctrines? You asked for one instance, you have been given several by me and others, but you do not seem open to receiving what you requested. Not sure why I even bother sometimes. I guess I am just an optimist at heart.

10 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

God created the sickness that was delivered as punishment. 

God sent a plague of the locusts, a plague of darkness, plagues of frogs, flies, all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt, the plague on livestock, the plague of boils, the plague of hail, God even turned the river into blood. 

God the creator of life can take life away and so He took the  firstborn in the land of Egypt. All these things were punishments sent by God. God did not create sickness.

9 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Sure, the context is about what God can do, but it does not negate the fact that God said he makes people mute, deaf, and blind, that He kills and wounds, not to mention He likely struck Miriam with Leprosy, and I would guess we could add, Anninias and Saphira, and Acts 23 was not due to a demonic action, but an Angel of the Lord.

So I would ask, which do you think is better, to take God at His word, or to protect pet doctrines? You asked for one instance, you have been given several by me and others, but you do not seem open to receiving what you requested. Not sure why I even bother sometimes. I guess I am just an optimist at heart.

I'm not sure why I bother at times either, and this has nothing to do with pet doctrin's, I'm as usual quoting Scriptures.

The question being debated in the last few posts is, did God create sickness.

Sure God can do anything He wants, but nowhere can I find in God's creation account where He stated, I created sickness, and it was very good? Plenty of Scriptures also teach demons posses people, cripple them, make them sick, make them cut themselves with stones and knives, throw themselves into fire, makes them deaf and dumb, makes people tell lies, murder each other, it cuts both ways. I would like to see one scripture where God said, "I CREATED SICKNESS, AND IT WAS VERY GOOD."