IGNORED

39 major illnesses controlled by demons!

Heavenunlimited

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

43 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Your words mean nothing, its God's Word that we believe and live by.  I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I won't pass it by, I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Truth is like a rock, Throw it into a group of men,  — the one it hits will yell the loudest.

I'm never  finished defending God's Word,  .  .  .  .  and God's blessing to you also.

Suit yourself.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

God sent a plague of the locusts, a plague of darkness, plagues of frogs, flies, all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt, the plague on livestock, the plague of boils, the plague of hail, God even turned the river into blood. 

God the creator of life can take life away and so He took the  firstborn in the land of Egypt. All these things were punishments sent by God. God did not create sickness.

What is the creator of locust, darkness ("I am the darkness and the light") , frogs, flies, the dust of the land from whence the first man Adam was created, lice, livestock, boils, hail, and water in all rivers? 

God hardened Pharaoh's heart making it impossible for Pharaoh to release the Hebrews from their captivity. Pharaoh's refusal was not his own doing. God hardened his heart so that he could do no other. And each time Pharaoh did as God commanded God sent another plague upon all of Egypt. Which effected the Hebrews as well as the Egyptians, save for the killing of first born innocence. Which was offset by the killing of a newborn sheep who's blood satiated God's angel of death so that he would not take the first born of the Hebrews as he did those of the Egyptians. 

God insured Pharaoh could not concede to Moses demands first. And then God sent the plagues upon the people of Egypt because Pharaoh's heart would not let God's people go due to God hardening it first so that Pharaoh could not let his people go.

Do you know why God did this? 

43 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

You sound quite angry in your remarks to MissMuffet. 

Have you forgotten the plagues that God set upon Egypt that God set upon all of Egypt? The first born of the Hebrew's house would have suffered death had God not instructed a lamb's blood be painted on the doorway of the Hebrew houses so that God's death angel would pass over and not take those innocent lives too. 

And all these plagues befell after Gods hardening the Pharaoh's heart so that he would refuse Moses command on God's behalf to set the Hebrew slaves free. 

That is what I was picking up. Very reluctant.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

What is the creator of locust, darkness ("I am the darkness and the light") , frogs, flies, the dust of the land from whence the first man Adam was created, lice, livestock, boils, hail, and water in all rivers? 

God hardened Pharaoh's heart making it impossible for Pharaoh to release the Hebrews from their captivity. Pharaoh's refusal was not his own doing. God hardened his heart so that he could do no other. And each time Pharaoh did as God commanded God sent another plague upon all of Egypt. Which effected the Hebrews as well as the Egyptians, save for the killing of first born innocence. Which was offset by the killing of a newborn sheep who's blood satiated God's angel of death so that he would not take the first born of the Hebrews as he did those of the Egyptians. 

God insured Pharaoh could not concede to Moses demands first. And then God sent the plagues upon the people of Egypt because Pharaoh's heart would not let God's people go due to God hardening it first so that Pharaoh could not let his people go.

Do you know why God did this? 

Many times God is said to do the things He permits to be done. God gave Pharaoh the occasion to resist Him and harden his own heart (Exod. 4:21; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:8; Rom. 9:18), in the same way that the gospel saves or damns, softens or hardens, and makes alive or kills all who hear it today (Rom. 2:4-11; 2 Cor. 2:15-16).

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is what I was picking up. Very reluctant.

Like I said, I'm not angry, sorry if you got that impression.

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Suit yourself.

OK :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Many times God is said to do the things He permits to be done. God gave Pharaoh the occasion to resist Him and harden his own heart (Exod. 4:21; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:8; Rom. 9:18), in the same way that the gospel saves or damns, softens or hardens, and makes alive or kills all who hear it today (Rom. 2:4-11; 2 Cor. 2:15-16).

Well, we were wrong then. You've turned your heart to realize it is all God's doing. 
That's good. Because it is true. As the Bible tells us. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

God sent a plague of the locusts, a plague of darkness, plagues of frogs, flies, all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt, the plague on livestock, the plague of boils, the plague of hail, God even turned the river into blood. 

God the creator of life can take life away and so He took the  firstborn in the land of Egypt. All these things were punishments sent by God. God did not create sickness.

Yeah, very convenient and careful wording. However, I think, since you are looking for verses that say God created sickness, or at least deny that He did, I would ask a counter point:

"Where is there a verse that says says Satan or demons ever created anything?" Maybe I am wrong, but as far as I know, God is the only creator. 

IF God created everything, and if sickness is a thing, then God created it obviously. Perhaps you deny that God is the sole creator, you are free to do so, but then if God did not create protozoa, bacteria, and viruses, where did they come from? If you think that the demonic realm did, do you have a verse for it?

To quote Christian Research Institute in part:

In 2 Kings 15:5 we read the well-known story of the Lord striking King Azariah with a skin disease from which he suffered till the day he died. And in Luke, the angel of the Lord came directly from God’s presence to strike Zechariah with an affliction because he doubted God’s word regarding the birth of John the Baptist (Luke 1:19–20).

Furthermore, we live in a cursed creation in which aging is the primary sickness of humanity. Thus, humanity’s fall into a life of constant sin terminated by death, rather than Satan, is by far the primary cause of sickness. As we get older we all get wrinkles, some of us need glasses, our muscles get shorter, and eventually we all die. Since the fall of humankind, both the righteous and the unrighteous have been subject to sickness and disease. 

Seems to me we know from scripture several things. 

• God created everything
  • God cursed His own creation
  • God is sovereign over creation
  • Nothing happens in God's creation, that He does not allow

Punishment or not, is irrelevant, God is in control. If a person is not well, that is up to God to allow, to cause, or if He wills, to prevent or heal. Whatever God does is good, whether we like it or not.

1Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick. 3So the sisters sent word to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, he whom You love is sick.” 4But when Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness is not to end in death, but for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it.”

and . . . 

1As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. 2And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” 3Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Now, that does not specify the source of the malady, but that man was born blind, and we see no indication of demonic influence. It is stated, that it is NOT the result of sin, nor was it a matter of being punished. Seems sort of obvious, that God was not likely to punish a man for sins he committed in the womb.

So what was the reason He was blind? For the glory of God. Why can we not just allow God to be God, instead of trying to mold Him into what we want Him to be?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

26 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I would like to see one scripture where God said, "I CREATED SICKNESS, AND IT WAS VERY GOOD."

Yeah, but you won't find that, because as I already pointed out, God Created, and it was very good, then God cursed the creation, and now we suffer the results of that, sickness included. It was not Satan or demons that cursed the creation, that was God's doing, and His sovereign choice for His own reasons, and because God IS good, so are His motivations, so while we now have to put up with suffering, even that, works our for good for those who are called. (Rom 8:28)

39 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yeah, very convenient and careful wording. However, I think, since you are looking for verses that say God created sickness, or at least deny that He did, I would ask a counter point:

"Where is there a verse that says says Satan or demons ever created anything?" Maybe I am wrong, but as far as I know, God is the only creator. 

IF God created everything, and if sickness is a thing, then God created it obviously. Perhaps you deny that God is the sole creator, you are free to do so, but then if God did not create protozoa, bacteria, and viruses, where did they come from? If you think that the demonic realm did, do you have a verse for it?

To quote Christian Research Institute in part:

In 2 Kings 15:5 we read the well-known story of the Lord striking King Azariah with a skin disease from which he suffered till the day he died. And in Luke, the angel of the Lord came directly from God’s presence to strike Zechariah with an affliction because he doubted God’s word regarding the birth of John the Baptist (Luke 1:19–20).

Furthermore, we live in a cursed creation in which aging is the primary sickness of humanity. Thus, humanity’s fall into a life of constant sin terminated by death, rather than Satan, is by far the primary cause of sickness. As we get older we all get wrinkles, some of us need glasses, our muscles get shorter, and eventually we all die. Since the fall of humankind, both the righteous and the unrighteous have been subject to sickness and disease. 

Seems to me we know from scripture several things. 

• God created everything
  • God cursed His own creation
  • God is sovereign over creation
  • Nothing happens in God's creation, that He does not allow

Punishment or not, is irrelevant, God is in control. If a person is not well, that is up to God to allow, to cause, or if He wills, to prevent or heal. Whatever God does is good, whether we like it or not.

1Now a certain man was sick, Lazarus of Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2It was the Mary who anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped His feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick. 3So the sisters sent word to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, he whom You love is sick.” 4But when Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness is not to end in death, but for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it.”

and . . . 

1As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. 2And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” 3Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Now, that does not specify the source of the malady, but that man was born blind, and we see no indication of demonic influence. It is stated, that it is NOT the result of sin, nor was it a matter of being punished. Seems sort of obvious, that God was not likely to punish a man for sins he committed in the womb.

So what was the reason He was blind? For the glory of God. Why can we not just allow God to be God, instead of trying to mold Him into what we want Him to be?

Exactly Omega.