MorningGlory

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Font size? I've used regular size to the large in the remarks you quoted. Which size makes it easier for you to read? 

Just now, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

Font size? I've used regular size to the large in the remarks you quoted. Which size makes it easier for you to read? 

I don't know what it is. Titles takes up the whole screen and then freezes when I try to move the screen. This isn't on all your posts, just ones with titles included. I wonder if just posting the link and some of the article would work better.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Just now, JaniceR said:

I don't know what it is. Titles takes up the whole screen and then freezes when I try to move the screen. This isn't on all your posts, just ones with titles included. I wonder if just posting the link and some of the article would work better.

Next time I need to post I'll post a reference to the link and just the link. See how that works. It could be your connection? I am not computer savvy so that is just a guess. 

Guest shiloh357
16 hours ago, ruck1b said:

What laws did Obama make using the EO

Ii didn't say that he made law, per se, but that he used EO's for that purpose.  MG cited the Dream Act and that is a good example of how Obama used EO's to do an end run around Congress in order to get what he wanted, which is illegal.  He enacted parts of the Dream Act that Congress had rejected.     

He also modified parts of Obamacare, which was illegal for him to do.  EO's cannot modify a law, only enforce it.  He used EOs to extend the deadline to enroll and made several other modifications that is an overreach of his power. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

Next time I need to post I'll post a reference to the link and just the link. See how that works. It could be your connection? I am not computer savvy so that is just a guess. 

when you copy something like that as you poste it you should see a black frame across what you are posting that will let you remove the formatting from what you are posting.   That should stop the problem.

Interesting that I am using Firefox and have everything enlarged to 133% so everything is easier to read and I don't have the problem she's experiencing.   I'm wondering what browser she is using

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Ii didn't say that he made law, per se, but that he used EO's for that purpose.  MG cited the Dream Act and that is a good example of how Obama used EO's to do an end run around Congress in order to get what he wanted, which is illegal.  He enacted parts of the Dream Act that Congress had rejected.     

He also modified parts of Obamacare, which was illegal for him to do.  EO's cannot modify a law, only enforce it.  He used EOs to extend the deadline to enroll and made several other modifications that is an overreach of his power. 

So you were being sensational. You said he made laws now you want to atrempt to backtrack. He didnt make a law. He actually just did what other presidents do with the EO powers. He didnt do anything illegal. Just stop making stuff up. 

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

So you were being sensational. You said he made laws now you want to atrempt to backtrack. He didnt make a law. He actually just did what other presidents do with the EO powers. He didnt do anything illegal. Just stop making stuff up. 

No, I clarified what I meant in that he used EO's with the intent of making laws.   He did modify existing laws, as was the case with Obamacare, which is illegal for the president and the Dream Act was his attempt at making law through Executive Order.   I guess you didn't really read my post..  He broke the law  75 times as president, in other ways too.  He is the worst president we have ever had, and it is sad that he was such a lawless, reckless president as he was the fist African American president.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

54 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, I clarified what I meant in that he used EO's with the intent of making laws.   He did modify existing laws, as was the case with Obamacare, which is illegal for the president and the Dream Act was his attempt at making law through Executive Order.   I guess you didn't really read my post..  He broke the law  75 times as president, in other ways too.  He is the worst president we have ever had, and it is sad that he was such a lawless, reckless president as he was the fist African American president.

Stop it.  I read your post.  Again you were being sensational.  You didn't clarify anything, you backtracked.  You stated, that Obama made laws, and that was the difference.  Well he didn't.  Its simple, just be like I was mistaken.  Also nothing he did was illegal, he used his powers the way presidents do and the judicial branch did the same.  Stop with the sensationalized nonsense, especially if you are not going to call Trump on his.  Your bias is clearly showing  and it is causing to you lie in the process. 

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Stop it.  I read your post.  Again you were being sensational.  You didn't clarify anything, you backtracked.  You stated, that Obama made laws, and that was the difference.  Well he didn't.  Its simple, just be like I was mistaken.  Also nothing he did was illegal, he used his powers the way presidents do and the judicial branch did the same.  Stop with the sensationalized nonsense, especially if you are not going to call Trump on his.  Your bias is clearly showing  and it is causing to you lie in the process. 

I didn't backtrack t all.  My wording was bad and clarified what I meant.   Sorry but Obama was a lawless president and that is the facts.  He was the worst president we have ever had.  It's not being sensational at all.   He broke the law over 75 times  http://ijr.com/2014/05/136282-constitutional-lawyer-senator-ted-cruz-releases-definitive-list-ways-obama-white-house-broken-law/

Trump is not doing what Obama did.   Trump is using Executive Orders inside the boundaries of the law/constitution.   Maybe not all of Obama's EOs were illegal, but a good number of them were.  He had no respect for the law of Land.

It's sad that he did that, because it will be a long while before our nation likely trusts another African American to be president.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

What is sad is that anyone would post a list like that in a serious fashion and not as some sort of parody.