President Trump's approval rating falls to 39%

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

There is a proper decorum to oppose policies, in the congress, and with factual data....

Mr Trump has only been in office one month and even before his swearing in the globalists were trying to derail his presidency why?     He stands for patriotism, and the good of the country, and is trying to clean up an incredible mess left for him by the previous administrations, which were puppets for the globalists....treason, and sedition is when you try to derail your democratically elected government....when lies and false news is used such as is now the case, it definitely seems appropriate for these terminologies to be brought forward, whether you like them or not.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Pity .....David Horowitz is not a conspiracy theorist. 

David  Horowitz  www.frontpagemag.com

David Horowitz was one of the founders of the New Left in the 1960s and an editor of its largest magazine, Ramparts. He is the author, with Peter Collier, of three best selling dynastic biographies: The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty (1976); The Kennedys: An American Dream (1984); and The Fords: An American Epic (1987). Looking back in anger at their days in the New Left, he and Collier wrote Destructive Generation (1989), a chronicle of their second thoughts about the 60s that has been compared to Whittaker Chambers’ Witness and other classic works documenting a break from totalitarianism. Horowitz examined this subject more closely in Radical Son (1996), a memoir tracing his odyssey from “red-diaper baby” to conservative activist that George Gilder described as “the first great autobiography of his generation.”

Horowitz is founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center (formerly the Center for the Study of Popular Culture) and author of many books and pamphlets published over the last twenty years.  Among them: Hating Whitey; Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left; The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America; and The End of Time.

Horowitz is now publishing The Black Book of the American Left, a multi volume collection of his conservative writings that will, when completed, be the most ambitious effort ever undertaken to define the Left and its agenda. The Left In Power: Clinton To Obama, the seventh volume of this projected nine volume work, has just appeared. (For information on The Black Book of the American Left, click here.) His new book, Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America, was published by Humanix Books in January, 2017.

RadicalSON.jpg

SecondThoughtsFormerRadicalsLookBackattheSixties.jpg

RADICALS_PortraitsOFaDestructivePassion.jpg

hatingwhiteyand other progressive causes.jpg

Professors101mostdangerous educators.jpg

UnholyAlliance.jpg

TAKEnoPrisoners.jpg

TheBlackBookoftheAmericanLeft.jpg

BigAgendaTrumpsPlanto Save America.png

I was referring to InfoWars itself. I hadn't heard of Horowitz before. 

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Interesting take, seems quite inverted but interesting.

What is disturbing to me is the dems/ political left that have called Trump Hitler, that have poured out hypocritical vitriol & contempt against the POTUS Donald J. Trump.  These same collective Left who have called for violent action from civilians, and even talked about assassination - this is seriously evil and crazy-headed in my view. These are definitely the type of people that you don't want to meet in a dark ally or for me - anywhere, but especially those are not the people you want ever to be in power. God only knows what they'd be capable of.

Obviously I disagree with those things. Trump isn't Hitler, and I hope he's not assassinated. That being said, those views don't represent the entire left, no more than the KKK or the alt-right terrorists represent the entire right. 

Just now, Davida said:

Who of the Left are speaking out against it? I don't hear those voices.  However , I hear Conservatives constantly speaking publically against ALT-Right, Supremasts, KKK, and Real Racism.

Really. Trump himself seemed reluctant to denounce the KKK and their support for him. 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Seemed reluctant?   What are you a mind reader now? Seems you think so!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

Good grief. Neither Clinton or Trump is worse than Hitler. That shouldn't have to be said. 

The reason I even mentioned Hitler in the first place was that you seem to think that the more the Democrats hate someone, the better that person must be. That's a very unreliable method of judging a person's character. 

I don't think we can say that about either of them......   early in Hitlers Political career he did a lot of good for Germany.  Many people here thought he was a good person and was doing very good things for Germany.......    I used to have a Baptist News paper that was speaking great things about him.

Neither Hillary or Donald has been in the position of top dog long enough to judge the outcome.

So it turns out that a 39% approval rating at this point in the presidential term is actually the lowest in US history, shattering the previous record held by Bill Clinton (51% approval). 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-rating-one-month-historical-low-bill-clinton-a7586931.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Tea Ess said:

So it turns out that a 39% approval rating at this point in the presidential term is actually the lowest in US history, shattering the previous record held by Bill Clinton (51% approval). 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-president-approval-rating-one-month-historical-low-bill-clinton-a7586931.html

And we've only just begun.

Guest shiloh357
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:43 PM, Tea Ess said:

Obviously I disagree with those things. Trump isn't Hitler, and I hope he's not assassinated. That being said, those views don't represent the entire left, no more than the KKK or the alt-right terrorists represent the entire right. 

But no one on the Left is really, in any serious, meaningful way, holding these violent leftists accountable. The ones who are violent, who call for death and all that are pretty much allowed to do these things with no one on the Left reigning them in or being outraged in any discernable.   

There is an old saying that I have heard from Holocaust survivors:  "Silence is equivalent to approval."

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

That really depends on who is polled. Pollsters are human beings with political leanings and they are watching what happens to anyone who shows any favor to Trump.   Careers can be destroyed if you don't cowtow to the despotic Left.   And the Left has created such an environment of violent hate toward anyone they even think supports Trump, that it makes sense that pollsters would put out what they think will keep them from being lynched.