IGNORED

this gospel shall be preach in all the world.

Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

As Ezra quoted - `And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, & then the end will come.` (Matt. 24: 14)

Notice the phrase, `this gospel of the kingdom...`  This is the good news of the kingdom of God through Israel to come on the earth. That is the good news that will be preached in the tribulation (& great trib) while today we preach, share of the good news of Christ in our lives to make us like Him.

Two different messages, for different purposes of God.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn hope your feeling much better. There is one gospel or goodnews. Jesus the savior of the world. Now within the message are many details.  Our being freed from bondage to our sins. The forgiveness of our sins. The redepemtion of our bodies. The coming new heaven and earth. Even Satan being cast into lake of fire. The preaching of Jesus is the goodnews of the kingdom of God. It's all one gospel.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Marilyn,

Do you feed babies milk or steaks?  For sinners SALVATION is indeed the good news.  For mature Christians there is much more, but if you substitute meat for milk when it is inappropriate, you are irresponsible.

Hi Ezra,

What are we saved from?

What are we saved for?

Marilyn.

BTW Discipling is a process. Even Paul`s writings show the unfolding of the full gospel, the whole counsel of God over time.

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi Marilyn hope your feeling much better. There is one gospel or goodnews. Jesus the savior of the world. Now within the message are many details.  Our being freed from bondage to our sins. The forgiveness of our sins. The redepemtion of our bodies. The coming new heaven and earth. Even Satan being cast into lake of fire. The preaching of Jesus is the goodnews of the kingdom of God. It's all one gospel.

Hi Wayne,

Yes one good news concerning Christ the Saviour, however....Israel was given a different inheritance to look forward to & the Body of Christ`s inheritance was hidden from them.

Israel`s good news - Christ is the king over their nation which will rule the world.

The Body of Christ`s good news, Christ is the Head of the Body bringing many sons to glory.

Marilyn.

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

Yes one good news concerning Christ the Saviour, however....Israel was given a different inheritance to look forward to & the Body of Christ`s inheritance was hidden from them.

Israel`s good news - Christ is the king over their nation which will rule the world.

The Body of Christ`s good news, Christ is the Head of the Body bringing many sons to glory.

Marilyn.

Maybe your right lol. I will look into this Marilyn thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

56 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Actually, Your....

Jesus did teach His disciples & the people of Israel concerning the tribulation that their nation would go through. It was written in their scriptures & well known.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn, this interesting for Jesus to preach a message to the disciples and these people, a message contrary to what they believed. 

Those people, including the disciples had their own agenda, that's why when Jesus died, they were in great anguish, and they believed that Jesus betrayed them. 

These people wanted not Jesus dead, they wanted the Romans dead. 

They wanted an eartly Kingdom, it is good that God had raised a judge in the likeness of Pilot.

Pilot besides the theif are the only ones who believed that the kingdom of Jesus is not of this world. 

Now about the tribulations.

The disciples had the falls hope, after the good news of the resurrection , they hoped that the priest will received the news of the resurrection with open arms and they will be exalted amongs the Jews, they were diceiving. 

JESUS who knew what lays ahead he tried to sober them up, but do you think the listen. 

Only after their persecution and the tribulations that went through they come with the terms of what Jesus he warn them about.

This prosecution by the Jews continue through out Paul's ministry.

Even Paul got fed up with it, but Jesus told him, let be, my grace is upon you.

In prosecution my Gospel will prosper. 

The Romans took over the prosecution of the Gospel. 

If you do not call prosecution and tribulations what the Romans did for a couple of centuries to the elect, then what is tribulations. 

The good thing out of it, is that the Romans eventually were conquer by the Gospel, but the Jews the further harden their hearts. 

They will never want to be in the same group which destroy their Temple. 

Instant of thanking the Romans they dispice them. 

Thanks for the Romans after the fall of the Byzantium, they remain the last forse to keep the Muslims for conquering Europe , the last Christian world. (I am not a RCC). 

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Maybe your right lol. I will look into this Marilyn thanks.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness to me - you said Hi Marilyn hope your feeling much better. I appreciate that & sorry I didn`t reply sooner. And yes bit by bit I am recovering, though it will still take a few more months. Every day is further on, Praise the Lord.

regards, Marilyn.

3 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hi Marilyn, this interesting for Jesus to preach a message to the disciples and these people, a message contrary to what they believed. 

Those people, including the disciples had their own agenda, that's why when Jesus died, they were in great anguish, and they believed that Jesus betrayed them. 

These people wanted not Jesus dead, they wanted the Romans dead. 

They wanted an eartly Kingdom, it is good that God had raised a judge in the likeness of Pilot.

Pilot besides the theif are the only ones who believed that the kingdom of Jesus is not of this world. 

Now about the tribulations.

The disciples had the falls hope, after the good news of the resurrection , they hoped that the priest will received the news of the resurrection with open arms and they will be exalted amongs the Jews, they were diceiving. 

JESUS who knew what lays ahead he tried to sober them up, but do you think the listen. 

Only after their persecution and the tribulations that went through they come with the terms of what Jesus he warn them about.

This prosecution by the Jews continue through out Paul's ministry.

Even Paul got fed up with it, but Jesus told him, let be, my grace is upon you.

In prosecution my Gospel will prosper. 

The Romans took over the prosecution of the Gospel. 

If you do not call prosecution and tribulations what the Romans did for a couple of centuries to the elect, then what is tribulations. 

The good thing out of it, is that the Romans eventually were conquer by the Gospel, but the Jews the further harden their hearts. 

They will never want to be in the same group which destroy their Temple. 

Instant of thanking the Romans they dispice them. 

Thanks for the Romans after the fall of the Byzantium, they remain the last forse to keep the Muslims for conquering Europe , the last Christian world. (I am not a RCC). 

Hi Your...

I have to go out now but will reply later.

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/18/2017 at 4:45 PM, Wayne222 said:

Does anyone have a idea when the gospel has been fully preach? Jesus said then the end comes. The end of man's rule and christ taking rulership over the whole earth. He will be king Jesus over all countries. But the gospel has to be preach so all people will have heard the good news of Jesus. Is it near ?I can't wait. Just think hard,  we will be there with him ruling under his authority.  As servants of course.This is before the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.

From a summary regarding the Olivette discourse by Dr. David reagan of Lamb and Lion Ministries comes this excerpt ( The full presentation is at http://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-olivet-discourse/  ) : 

"Let’s begin with verse 14. It states that all the events described in Matthew 24 will take place at a time when the Gospel has been preached to all the world.

This certainly had not taken place by the year 70 A.D. In fact, it still has not taken place to this date. Using modern technology like radio, television, movies, satellites, and the Internet, we have been able to proclaim the Gospel to more people than ever before in history, but we still have not reached all the people in the world.

The book of Revelation reveals that this will not be accomplished until late in the Tribulation when God will send forth an angel who will preach the “eternal gospel” to “every nation and tribe and tongue and people” (Revelation 14:6)."

Well the tribulation is part of the end so the gospel needs to get throughput the whole world before the tribulation. 

I don't read in the text that the 144000 are preaching the gospel it says they are redeemed.  And follow the lamb. I don't think the number is literal but means the whole church.