• Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Teds cooties? :rolleyes::24:

JK JK

Faithie :24:

Guest carebear

Wow. That is a deep question, but I like it. I would have sooo many things to ask him. The one thing that I think I would ask him right now is if it would be possible for him to protect the one I love and forgive him for all he has done...but I think it would mean more if he would turn to God and do this himself.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I would just be in awe to be in his presence, couldn't think of a question to ask.

Mark

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  279
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1965

Is rain really the tears of angles? I'd have so many questions. I wonder if in our spiritual form we could give warm fuzzy huggs. Sure would be the biggest group hug of all time. :cool:;):24::wub:

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

``I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.''

Revelation 1:8

God knows the future and always has. If understand this verse correctly, God is not under the constaints of what we know as "time".

God is perfect, holy, faultless.  Scripture tells us God's "eyes are too pure to look on evil"(Hab. 1:13) and that He lives in "unapproachable light" (1Tim. 6:16), and "in Him is no darkness at all" (1John 1:5).  Light and darkness, good and evil, like oil and water, cannot mix.  That is where our troubles begin.

Every person who ever lived has rebelled against God.  The wanted to make their own decisions, live life their own way.  That is what sin is:  mutiny against God's plan for our lives.  It's thinking we know better than God.  Even when we have tried to do things God's way, we can't measure up.  Paul wrote:  "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.....Romans 3:23"

Sin means being cut off from God.  A branch severed from the tree slowly withers.  Being cut off from God by sin, we gradually deteriorate.  Age, illness, broken relationships, hollow hearts are all symptoms of the root cause of separation from God.  Romans 3:23 states:  "The wages of sin is death

God knew we would fall before he created us. The fall has caused death, sickness, pain, suffering, perversion,war and all sorts of evil. Yes...its true that Satan was the antagonist, but God created Satan and he knew what Satan would do. Billions and billions of souls lost for all eternity. Many never having even heard the name Jesus.

Why was this neccesary? I don't mean it in a disrespectful way. I just truly struggle with this question.

: Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Did he created a world that he knew would fall and deteriorate for his pleasure?

I dont understand this. He knew we would blow it.

For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those that find it.

The words of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:14).

The Lord Jesus repeatedly declared in the gospels that few people find the narrow road that leads to life. Many people believe that they are traveling on that narrow road, but Christ said that vast numbers would be deceived, Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles? And then I will declare to them, I never knew you, Depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness. (Matthew 7:21

).

I take this to say that most of humanity will end up in hell.

This thread posted an honest question." What one question would you have for God?" Would it be unfair to ask, "knowing what you knew would happen ahead of time.....why create us?

P.S. Obviously I am struggling. I Don't hate God. But I don't know how my human mind can ever really understand this. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone. It was not my intention. This is a very serioud question to me.

Dan

• Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Can I come home now?

That would be my question

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3