• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

18 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

According to what I am reading ICE claims that the woman had already been in federal custody for a year prior to the discovery of the tumor and she was removed from the hospital after doctors deemed her condition stable. Her family and lawyers are claiming that she was about to undergo emergency surgery. I don't know, we will probably find out soon enough how legitimate this is. If she is truly waiting to undergo emergency surgery this weekend, that is time enough for her lawyer to get her surgeon before a judge.

I looked itr up on Snopes and, apparently,, the LA Times did a little 'fake news' with their article.  What you say is true and, while the detention is real, she was not tied up and she is being allowed to talk to her lawyer.  I'm getting to the point where I barely believe anything I read anymore....

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/23/woman-brain-tumor-placed-detention/

3 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Could we pleas stop jumping to conclusions and allowing the left wing media to throw everybody into convulsions of emotionalism. This story places emphisis on this women being handcuffed in a wheelchair which leaving the hospital in a wheelchair is I think standard operating procedure for someone who has been a patient there. these people don't say a thing when people who have been brought into the hospital from prison and leave the same way as she did. If they can sensationalize that, then they can sensationalize more and make this look as bad as they would make anything subscribed to President Obama look good.

Let's not forget the reporting agencies we are dealing with here.

Point taken, Churchmouse; I should have Snopes'd it from the beginning.  This time I let emotion overrule my usually clear brain!  See Snopes link above for the REAL story.  And I'm really happy that my government didn't do the things that were claimed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I looked itr up on Snopes and, apparently,, the LA Times did a little 'fake news' with their article.  What you say is true and, while the detention is real, she was not tied up and she is being allowed to talk to her lawyer.  I'm getting to the point where I barely believe anything I read anymore....

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/23/woman-brain-tumor-placed-detention/

Don't believe anything that is written to bring out emotion. Go to other sources. you said previously that we are better than this. We are and I usually find that out in the quite times when I'm not angry enough to replace rage with the Holy Spirit and learn from that how foolish I am.

19 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Point taken, Churchmouse; I should have Snopes'd it from the beginning.  This time I let emotion overrule my usually clear brain!  See Snopes link above for the REAL story.  And I'm really happy that my government didn't do the things that were claimed.

The wisdom of the Lord would not be wisdom if we weren't susceptible to Satan's manipulations of the love we have from God. It would simply be the truth we can trust to be the truth.

Edited by Churchmouse

2 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Don't believe anything that is written to bring out emotion. Go to other sources. you said previously that we are better than this. We are and I usually find that out in the quite times when I'm not angry enough to replace rage with the Holy Spirit and learn from that how foolish I am.

1 minute ago, Churchmouse said:

The wisdom of the Lord would not be wisdom if we weren't susceptible to Satan's manipulations of the love we have from God.

Ugh; I hate it when I let emotion overrule my head.  Oh well, learn from life and go on.  Satan IS behind all the craziness that's going on in the media and elsewhere; I truly believe that.

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Ugh; I hate it when I let emotion overrule my head.  Oh well, learn from life and go on.  Satan IS behind all the craziness that's going on in the media and elsewhere; I truly believe that.

Don't hate being a thoughtful and considerate person. That was how God made you. Satan, also knows this and as I said to you he has many years to prefect the craft of lying. It was quite apt to have appeared to Eve as a snake and he's doubled down millions of times since then, so I think he loves the ideal of being that.. You take care and have a blessed day.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

23 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm getting to the point where I barely believe anything I read anymore....

So am I

As everybody here knows there is only one book that we can have full faith in and that is because in whose spirit it was written. This is our faith and our religion. Ideology is the faith and the religion of the left and power is their god and control is their doctrine. It is the same as it always has been. IN GOD WE TRUST. All others have to pay and those who listen to the left pay with all the anger in their hearts. God didn't put it there, but he would take it away if they asked.  They just refuse to do so because that anger is the only thing they know that makes them feel alive.  What a curse that must be.

Edited by Churchmouse

On 2/23/2017 at 9:15 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

Just wait for OOTS to let us all know what the truth is.....LOL

That's a man I truly pity.

Edited by Churchmouse
please explain in detail

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Maybe the agents did this knowing it would cause folks to be outraged, in a hope to get the policy overturned. Many agents are liberal and resisting trumps policy on illegals.