IGNORED

Is it a disadvantage to marry a mummy's boy?

HisFirst

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Good point kwik. I have always been told to look at the way a prospective husband treats his mother. Does he respect her? How does he treat her? If there is an unhealthy relationship going on between the mother and son that is something the woman  can pick up before she says "I DO".     missmuffet

Yep,I was told the same,my mom told me that from the time I started to venture out on my own..................:emot-heartbeat:

In my experience a mamas boy can be an excellent husband once his mother has passed. Before that his disability to stand up for himself and his wife is bound to bring conflict between wife and mother in law and poison family relationships. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

On 2017年3月13日 at 0:42 AM, Temp said:

Aryan?

which countries are you referring to?

true DNA?

again noted what i said

every other countries where Christianity used to the one and only religion, which means values of Christianity have seeped into many of those culture despite the fact many of them are largely secular now

just because many of those countries are becoming more secular , does not mean their Christian history and culture have lost it influences on general societal values

can you explain to me why there are so much issues with toxic goods and counterfeit goods coming from China, much more so than other countries?

why is it Chinese tourists are known to be inconsiderate and cutting in line?

the list just goes on and on

those things happens in Western Countries as well, but no where near the same magnitude

those things don't just happen by accident either

it is quite clear to me you took offense to mine so called "China  bashing"

but all i am doing is stating facts

anyway i will stop here

no point continuing the conversation if we can not have a real one that is based on facts

As a Christian i don't like it when mine fellow countrymen are commiting evil against others whether or not it impacts me personally is irrelevant

that is why it really rubs me the wrong way when i see other Christians get into this tribe mentality and getting defensive about these kind of thing regardless what the truth is

but in end of the day God gives all us freewill and we can use it anyway we like as long as we bear in mind we all have to answer to Him someday
that is all

Frist of all

The majority of westerners is the descendant of Aryan

I tried to learn some Hindi

And I am amazingly find that some word in English  and  in Hindi are been pronounced so similar.

for example

in English,mother,and in Hindi, pronouncedmathar

in English,brother,and in Hindi, pronouncedbrother(totally same)

in English,me,and in Hindi, pronouncedmei

in English,no, in Hindi, pronouncednone

and so on

and try to compare some words between German and Hindi,more similar than English

and in Latin,the Virgin Mary is been called diva,and in Hindi,the woman between noble lady and goddess is been called deve(pronunciation),totally the same meaning in Latin

the ancient Indians(the white skin ones)called their landthe Aryan region

hei~~~if I am the westerner, I will very interested in finding out who is my ancestor

can you explain to me why there are so much issues with toxic goods and counterfeit goods coming from China, much more so than other countries?

why is it Chinese tourists are known to be inconsiderate and cutting in line?

---------------

Another giant topic

If y can read Chinese,y can find countless answers in Chinese forums

But I really can not explain it clearly in a short post

BUT

I can tell y,as I said before,as a Chinese ,now I totally understand why Rahab in OT,did not mind the destroying of her homeland

-----y only saw the situation outside china(Chinese tourists) ,what y do not know is ,the situation inside is far more terrible

And

toxic goods and counterfeit goods coming from China”

---no ,the Chinese  export the most excellent goods to other country,and the bad ones ,be sell within china------y can never image how bad they are

This winter,I bought a hot-water bag,several days after,broken,----and I bought another one, broken-----and bought the third , several days after, still broken

Then I used a glass bottle filled with hot water to warm myself

One of these hot-water bags,even made big hole on my pillow

2.jpg

Edited by silviawang

Blessings silviawang

Another giant topic

If y can read Chinese,y can find countless answers in Chinese forums

But I really can not explain it clearly in a short post

BUT

I can tell y,as I said before,as a Chinese ,now I totally understand why Rahab in OT,did not mind the destroying of her homeland

-----y only saw the situation outside china(Chinese tourists) ,what y do not know is ,the situation inside is far more terrible

And

toxic goods and counterfeit goods coming from China”

---no ,the Chinese  export the most excellent goods to other country,and the bad ones ,be sell within china------y can never image how bad they are

This winter,I bought a hot-water bag,several days after,broken,----and I bought another one, broken-----and bought the third , several days after, still broken

Then I used a glass bottle filled with hot water to warm myself

One of these hot-water bags,even made big hole on my pillow

These sound like all very interesting Topics and we do have a wide variety of Forums in the Upper Room and even Current News Sections that I  encourage you to begin Threads in,then we can all talk about these things with you....."Rahab" would be a wonderful Topic in the Inner court/General Discussion

Start some THreads Sister,you can explain it all there.....looking forward to it!                         With love-in Christ

Blessings Davida

The difference might be the Italian culture, perhaps that the momma's boy/man values & respects his mother but does not cleave to his mother instead of his wife

Back on Topic.....I believe that is the difference & the reason for the negative implications,I agree completely                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

49 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings silviawang

These sound like all very interesting Topics and we do have a wide variety of Forums in the Upper Room and even Current News Sections that I  encourage you to begin Threads in,then we can all talk about these things with you....."Rahab" would be a wonderful Topic in the Inner court/General Discussion

Start some THreads Sister,you can explain it all there.....looking forward to it!                         With love-in Christ

thks:)

English is still the problem to me,I find that I still can not talk very complicated topic

I discussed with Chinese Christians very widely and deeply,but as I said in another post,the situation of h Chinese Christians faith is very negive,lots of reasons----someday I asked a brother who graduated from seminary in hongkong(and maybe he will be the pastor):

how many guys y think can be accepted by GOD in the Judgment Day in our forum(which has lots of persons call themselves the Christian)

and he gave a very short list

so I want to hear the viewpoint of the people who come form the country with hundreds years faith of Protestant

On the other hand ,2,3years ago I began to know  the Second Vatican Council

It is really frighten me,

Then I argued it with some Chinese Christians ,and today I called them the Chinese left –wing

But at that time I did not know what is left-wing,what is liberalism,what is political correctness

I can not persuaded them and very angry

And exact after that,the European refugee crisis was broken(2015)and I amazingly find that Europe will be the Europe-stan(Muslim land) ,and terrorist attack after terrorist attack

And then presidential election in US,and I also amazingly find that the violent fight between left and right,and the multiculturalism ,the homosexuality…….in US

What I want to know is :

Is left-wing right(for they are seems so love,so kind)?whatGODs viewpoint about it? of course GOD will not tell me directly, so I want to discuss with Godly people

And with the win of Trump (Who seems stands with traditional protestant value) ,is that means the Americen still have faith in GOD(not like the Europeans who praise GOD with mouth and their heart are already betray GOD)

Edited by silviawang

Blessings silviawang.....

You're welcome & I certainly do understand,the thing is that we don't want to  continue to go off Topic here in our Sister"s Thread (His Firsts).....I understand you have many questions  and that is why I am encouraging you to begin a Thread in the Proper Forums to discuss the Topics of your choice or to ask the questions you have,I do expect that a gentle reminder to everyone that English is not your primary language will be all you need mention for everyone to  take a little more time & put forth a little more effort to understand better.....we,the Body of Christ, work & reason TOGETHER,in Love

You are welcome to PM me if you need any help and I do think you are doing very well in English.....practice makes perfect!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

23 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings silviawang.....

You're welcome & I certainly do understand,the thing is that we don't want to  continue to go off Topic here in our Sister"s Thread (His Firsts).....I understand you have many questions  and that is why I am encouraging you to begin a Thread in the Proper Forums to discuss the Topics of your choice or to ask the questions you have,I do expect that a gentle reminder to everyone that English is not your primary language will be all you need mention for everyone to  take a little more time & put forth a little more effort to understand better.....we,the Body of Christ, work & reason TOGETHER,in Love

You are welcome to PM me if you need any help and I do think you are doing very well in English.....practice makes perfect!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thks so much ,a guy here told me that there are lots of grammar mistakes in my writing but he said it is ok we can understand

I thinkyeah,it is ok

I do can write correctly and complicatedly if I pay serious atten to,but it too wasting  the time,and I want to change the thoughts in most efficient way

But If someday I want  to write STH, I will learn more English,to me ,talking in forum is not for sharing what l have learn and what I have experienced(bcs tooooo complex)  ,but for discussion and thinking and listening

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

I can say I would never marry a mommy's boy. I've seen what that looks like for women married to such men and what those men are like too. 

Genesis 2:24

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

If the boy put you first before the mummy then it's ok, but if he put his mummy first before you then there is a problem.

I had a girlfriend that put her moma first before me, and I left her with her moma after I got tired of all that crap, and I told her to married her mom.