• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

no, I agree he didnt know in advance-- but I'll bet he figured it out along the way-

finding out after the fact is Satan's eternal downfall

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

1 hour ago, Unfailing Presence said:

finding out after the fact is Satan's eternal downfall

AMEN!

1 COR.2-6-8

6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 3/20/2017 at 2:01 PM, missmuffet said:

Yes, all babies do go to heaven. :)

Yes, they do. :) 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Can you imagine the kind of god that would damn babies to fire and brimstone for eternity and that being called omnibenevolent and a god of love? :(

No. 

Of course all babies go to heaven. If we return to the Father that created us when we die being we're born again, how could anything less happen to the soul of the new born innocent baby who passes from this world pure and unblemished with sin? 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

etc..its NOT for us to say yes or no ,it is Gods purview to decide ,ours is to spread the Gospel..GOOD news that people can be save ..spiritually and physically from any and all adverse situations through Jesus Christ.

People like to think of  ..Mt 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

When you repent, get baptized, and recieve the Holy Ghost ( bible evidence of speaking in tounges;acts 2v4 etc) you are BORN AGAIN..babe in Christ etc his children..

something to consider ( not to prove yes or no..but..) anyone heard of the Flood !? do you think the women and CHILDREN escaped !?

Sodom and Gomorrah (we know what sodomy etc is !?) did women and children escape or even the ones who said "each to their own" ??

many more.................. 

Ge 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."  Luke 18:16-17

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

2 hours ago, eldios said:

No babies or adults go to heaven. Only the spirit of man remains in the Word of God as the babies and adults perish. 

I dont understand what you are saying here~~

2 hours ago, eldios said:

All the flesh of man perishes but the spirit of man created in the spirit ( image ) of God will remain forever. 

I Corinthians 5:1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife. 
2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you. 
3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment 
4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus, 
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

It's the visible flesh of man that gets saved. As you can see from history, every visible person that has died will never be used again. Only the invisible spirit of man remains after the death of the flesh. 

And what happens to that invisible spirit of man after the flesh is cast off?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

16 hours ago, eldios said:

It's the visible flesh of man that gets saved. As you can see from history, every visible person that has died will never be used again. Only the invisible spirit of man remains after the death of the flesh.

visible first flesh- will corrupt if you die-- if you are raptured it is changed-- and then there is the resurrection of the dead where a real tangible supernatural flesh will be restored-- if there was no ressuretcion of the dead- Jeus din not rise from the grave-- and we would be in deep trouble---

29 minutes ago, eldios said:

It remains a spirit forever but all the visible images including the image called the flesh of man will be formed from the spirit of Christ in the next generation. The word "spirit" is a symbolic name for something much deeper than you can understand at this time. 

Do you understand it at this time?