• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Can you or anyone else name off homegrown American, non-Muslim terrorists?  And I mean terrorists, not white supremacists or neo-Nazi groups.  I mean actual terrorists and terrorist organizations?

Well,   no,  I can't not in the way you mean....   but remember the way we get hurt the most,  as individuals and as the population of the country(in any country, not just the usa) ,  is by who the BIBLE says can be our worse enemy (i.e. NOT terrorists,  which are small compared to .....) ... and who the BIBLE says has deceived the whole world.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

11 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Can you or anyone else name off homegrown American, non-Muslim terrorists?  And I mean terrorists, not white supremacists or neo-Nazi groups.  I mean actual terrorists and terrorist organizations?

White supremists who commit violent acts because of their ideology are terrorists, like the one in this thread. The KKK is and has historically been a terrorist group. People who bomb abortion clinics are also terrorists. There are also right wing terrorists, like the one in Canada who attacked a mosque. If you really, really want specific names I can get you some, but it's an easy google search. 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

White supremists who commit violent acts because of their ideology are terrorists, like the one in this thread. The KKK is and has historically been a terrorist group. People who bomb abortion clinics are also terrorists. There are also right wing terrorists, like the one in Canada who attacked a mosque. If you really, really want specific names I can get you some, but it's an easy google search. 

They are evil, but they are not terrorists.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

Just now, shiloh357 said:

People who commit violent acts to further their political or religious ideology are terrorists. This can include people from any religion or political party. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And I mean terrorists, not white supremacists or neo-Nazi groups. 

White supremacist and neo-Nazi are terrorist. What  else do you call someone that blows up churches and light crosses on people's lawns in order to terrorize?  Isn't that was terrorist do? Terrorize people? :blink:

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Okay then. Why don't you explain what you think a terrorist is? 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, LadyKay said:

White supremacist and neo-Nazi are terrorist. What  else do you call someone that blows up churches and light crosses on people's lawns in order to terrorize?  Isn't that was terrorist do? Terrorize people? :blink:

Terrorism has an actual definition. 

Title 22 of the U.S. Code, Section 2656f(d) defines terrorism as “premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.” [1]

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

Both definitions of terrorism share a common theme: the use of force intended to influence or instigate a course of action that furthers a political or social goal.

https://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/terrorism/Pages/welcome.aspx

White Supremacy groups other groups of similar ilk are centered on hate and violence, but do not really fit the description above, at least not in the US.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

White Supremacy groups other groups of similar ilk are centered on hate and violence, but do not really fit the description above, at least not in the US.

Well I kind of think that a group of church goes who have had their church blown up by  White Supremacy group because they didn't like the color of their skin or religion would disagree with you. :39:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yes, I have to agree, the KKK and neo=nazis are terrorists just as much as the muslim ones are.  They need to be removed from our society as well.  But, remember, ALL terror groups use our freedoms against us. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well I kind of think that a group of church goes who have had their church blown up by  White Supremacy group because they didn't like the color of their skin or religion would disagree with you. :39:

they can disagree with me, but blowing up a church because of the race of the church goers isn't terrorism according to above definitions which include attempting to coerce the government to relent to their political and social goals.

It is a hate crime not an act of terrorism.   We can't just label every crime "terrorism"  otherwise  we remove any meaning from the word.