IGNORED

The Truth Behind the Bathroom Battles: What's Really At Stake

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

What you may have been suspecting has been confirmed. LGBT activists' end goal is not ruling over the bathroom. It's obliterating the family. Riki Wilchins, a famous transsexual who recently wrote a piece in the gay publication The Advocate, revealed that many conservatives and even LGBT activists are missing the forest for the trees.

Titled, "We'll Win the Bathroom Battle When the Binary Burns," Wilchins says the real goal is to kill the notion of male and female altogether. The "binary" refers to gender distinction, and getting rid of the “heterobinary structure” is the goal. Wilchins writes that the fact that we are arguing over male and female facilities is proof that we still have far to go--that there should be no gender distinctions in general.

In fact, Wilchins points to an emerging group of people who don't want to affiliate as any gender. Life Site News explains, “'Non-binary' people don’t identify as male or female and they often want to be referred to as 'they' or 'hir' or 'zer.'  So the fact that there are even intimate facilities that reflect the “binary” truth about gender should change, Wilchins wrote."

If you are confused, you are not alone. But beneath all of the titles and non-titles, the insidious plan is the destruction of the family, reveals Stella Morabito, senior contributor to The Federalist.

Morabito hits home the point: “Sex distinctions are the germ of all human relationships. Abolishing them legally basically abolishes family autonomy.  And this is an act of violence against children because it would serve at some point to separate them from their origins. Every child's first transcendental question is ‘Where did I come from?’  If the law will not allow the child to see his own origins and wholeness in the faces of a mother and a father, it destabilizes the child's sense of self.  It creates personal dysfunction in children and basically ends up spreading more dysfunction and even dystopia in society.”

http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/famous_lgbt_activist_reveals_the_scary_real_goal_of_the_bathroom_battle_and_it_s_not_bathrooms_it_s_way_worse

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

So, Riki thinks s/he can get rid of God, the only way to dissolve the "Binary Burns".  What a sad goal.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I'm actually not surprised. Not many years ago a lesbian activist said that the LGBTQ community wasn't really interested in getting marriage legalized . Their actual goal was to destroy the standard in the nuclear family model across America. This bathroom stuff is just the next hurdle to oppose traditional identities. I agree it is a sad goal thinking such people can obliterate God. Sadder still that they engage in this kind of mission when they clearly need God. And his son Jesus Christ. 

Guest BacKaran

Destroy the family and Israel then there's no God, that's the whole point of the devil and His minions...

Edited by BacKaran

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Destroy the family and Israel then there's no Good, that's the whole point of the devil and His minions...

Amen.  But their efforts are in vain, God will always be in control.  We should pray for these poor, deluded people that think they can overrule the Lord.  They are doomed if they don't come to Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

Or maybe trans people just want to use the bathroom for their gender without being harassed or assaulted? Most of them are just normal people with the same basic needs and desires as everyone else. It's not some nefarious scheme like this book author is making it out to be. 

9 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

Or maybe trans people just want to use the bathroom for their gender without being harassed or assaulted? Most of them are just normal people with the same basic needs and desires as everyone else. It's not some nefarious scheme like this book author is making it out to be. 

Normal people?  I'm sorry but I can't see anything normal about a man thinking God made a mistake and he's really a woman....or vice versa.  I feel sorry for these people and don't know what happens to make them as they are, but I DO believe it's a mental illness. The suicide rate among 'transgenders' is through the roof. They shouldn't be persecuted or harmed in any way but people should use the bathroom that matches their anatomy.  If they have had the surgery to change their anatomy then no one would know the difference anyway....except God.  Bottom line...anatomical males do NOT belong in women's restrooms...and vice versa on that too.

Guest BacKaran

...These comments drive me nuts, MG. See the evil creeping in, these people are normal? No, they are any thing but normal and they will do what they can to get God out of the world. Why would a born again Christian say such a thing? That's right, they wouldn't ?

50 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Normal people?  I'm sorry but I can't see anything normal about a man thinking God made a mistake and he's really a woman....or vice versa.  I feel sorry for these people and don't know what happens to make them as they are, but I DO believe it's a mental illness. The suicide rate among 'transgenders' is through the roof. They shouldn't be persecuted or harmed in any way but people should use the bathroom that matches their anatomy.  If they have had the surgery to change their anatomy then no one would know the difference anyway....except God.  Bottom line...anatomical males do NOT belong in women's restrooms...and vice versa on that too.

How many have gotten surgery? None that I've heard of so far.

Edited by BacKaran

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

It's sad thing. It has to be coming from Satan himself. Satan always wants to change God's plans and ways. God made male and female. But I am against hating a deluded person. Show only Christ love towards anyone caught into this. It's a part of the falling away. 

27 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

...These comments drive me nuts, MG. See the evil creeping in, these people are normal? No, they are any thing but normal and they will do what they can to get God out of the world. Why would a born again Christian say such a thing? That's right, they wouldn't ?

How many have gotten surgery? None that I've heard of so far.

Well some have but high profile transgenders like Bruce Jenner and Jazz Jennings are still anatomical males.  And you are correct, no Christian should support this perversion and we ALL should pray for God to intervene for these poor, confused people.