• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Davida said:

We'll see , there is still hope --God gave Trump after Obama. Trudeau is the Canadian version of Obama.

My deepest sympathies to Canada.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Why all the fuss. The Bible said troublesome days would come, and wickedness would increase.   With the advent of the internet and its availability to the masses or the world, knowledge and information is readily avaliable, truth and error abounds.   This medium is a major tool that would spread ideologies, convict people of their beliefs and change many who once held things sacred.   The very reason the christian armor must be on and as Peter said, be alert for the devil prowls around looking for someone to destroy.       If you want to worry, then  your children are the ones who are going to face real battles, living as a believer,so you do your best to prepare and educate them of the pitfalls out there.

I read over and over here that Obama did such and that, but if he is not a believer, what do you expect, his morals and vision would be quite different from yours.   And to be honest and frank, yes Obama did some things that are not in Christians agreements, but if you wear his shoes for a moment, then you would may be in agreement with  his policies.  

We are living in a very different world from the twentyfive years or so and there are no more borders as such.  Cultures, genders, religions, people and lots more are mobile and could it be stopped, i don't think so.  This is a new way of life and like the cart and buggy, we cannot go back unless forced to by circumstances that causes it, like oil depletion or something like that.    President Trump can build all the wall and use all the protectionist measures, but like the sudden movement of trade and globalization that took place in the last twenty years, it was  beyond any president control.  Maybe, it was the hand of the Lord allowing events to take place to fulfill his word.   

Islam is a clever tool by the enemy to enslave and cause division by any means. Its doctrine is filled with many acts that the followers are bound by to adhere to and while many do not go to extremes , they may sympathize with those who do it's will.  Prayer and looking up for your comfort and hope is where the believer life belongs.   

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

21 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Sorry,am I rambling?

Ramble on sistah :emot-bounce:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

21 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

"non English speaking" resident of said "community"

Well if they cant speak English them no wonder :24:

The Japanese, Chinese, or whomever having their own separate communities isnt necessarily a statement against the rest of us; they still have no problems assimilating and even more importantly arent part of some fascist ideology like Islam whose only openly stated goal is to dominate the world by force if need be.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

I disagree with your take and the laissez- faire spiritual philosophy if I am getting you correctly, if not my apologies but I will give you my different opinion. My opinion is according to the Bible , that there is a spiritual battle going on. God is not just passively writing this tale, He knows the end from the beginning and we know how it will end but we are supposed to be active aware participants. We are supposed to be participating through effective prayer & Holy Spirit guided actions.  You are basically seem to be telling people to shut down and be quiet about their concerns - because of the cliché "God is in control".   I guess Jesus should not have gotten upset because the venders & money changers were using the Temple?  perhaps God His Father was just doing a "new thing" with HIS Temple some would say, it's one way to get more people to the Temple after all?  Your opinion that "the wall" is sort of pointless at this pt in time. Walls work just fine.  How do you know that President Trump's desire to BUILD THE WALL isn't guidance from GOD? The Israelis were guided to built a Wall and it drastically lowered the Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent civilians that they were facing from radical islam every day. I also object to any apologist for Obama because he was the worst choice for President and people voted him in twice -that was a disgrace in my opinion that the so called Christians were on board on mass showed me how many were so self-deluded & it was a triumph for the advances of the Muslim Brotherhood joined with the radical left. That is what happens when Christians are docile, foolish & impotent within their society,  they will go along with the worldly Tide and vote for someone who knows how to manipulate them,  a "Social Organizer" Imo, Obama was a shadow of what the Anti-Christ will be & how he will come to power.  Also, I got news for you,  that God woke up a huge number of Christians this past election and had them PRAY and INTERCEDE for AMERICA and the result was Donald Trump was made President - Not Hillary.  Christians aren't supposed to sit by idle and  be passive to the advancement of evil powers in the world and be blind,  do nothing , don't speak,  don't act as God's people should .  You think it all is the hand of  God no matter what? What if Winston Churchill agreed with your opinions and just sat back and did just that ?   The world would have been under NAZI Rule and All the JEWS would have been completely ANNILATED--that is clearly not God's Will.  I believe Winston Churchill was chosen as an instrument of GOD and pulled the world back from an evil fate. There is another world evil -Islam that wants to Annilate the Jews and Christians and all other religions and dominate the world. We are to be working with Divine Providence.  

Right, i hear you.  The christian war is very different from the secular world and the praying man is a more lethal weapon than any bombs and walls ect. The Bible specifically says the Christian war is not with flesh and blood, but the spiritual host of wickedness and how do you fight those,certainly not by conventional and worldly methods.   Yes, you are a citizen of a country and you are entitled to participate in the democratic rulership and election of offficals ect.   The outcome of those, you may speculate, but you are not certain what is actually taking place, even though you may see results in your favor.  When Babylon invaded and captured Israel, it was ordained by God, regardless.  Lots more to say on this, but have to cut it short here for now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

WOWWWW Davida,on EVERYTHING.......I'ma let you "ramble on Sis" :emot-highfive:     

God woke up a huge number of Christians this past election and had them PRAY and INTERCEDE for AMERICA and the result was Donald Trump was made President - Not Hillary.  Christians aren't supposed to sit by idle and  be passive to the advancement of evil powers in the world and be blind,  do nothing , don't speak,  don't act as God's people should .

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

:amen:

• Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Davida said:

I disagree with your take and the laissez- faire spiritual philosophy if I am getting you correctly, if not my apologies but I will give you my different opinion. My opinion is according to the Bible , that there is a spiritual battle going on. God is not just passively writing this tale, He knows the end from the beginning and we know how it will end but we are supposed to be active aware participants. We are supposed to be participating through effective prayer & Holy Spirit guided actions.  You are basically seem to be telling people to shut down and be quiet about their concerns - because of the cliché "God is in control".   I guess Jesus should not have gotten upset because the venders & money changers were using the Temple?  perhaps God His Father was just doing a "new thing" with HIS Temple some would say, it's one way to get more people to the Temple after all?  Your opinion that "the wall" is sort of pointless at this pt in time. Walls work just fine.  How do you know that President Trump's desire to BUILD THE WALL isn't guidance from GOD? The Israelis were guided to built a Wall and it drastically lowered the Islamic terrorist attacks on innocent civilians that they were facing from radical islam every day. I also object to any apologist for Obama because he was the worst choice for President and people voted him in twice -that was a disgrace in my opinion that the so called Christians were on board on mass showed me how many were so self-deluded & it was a triumph for the advances of the Muslim Brotherhood joined with the radical left. That is what happens when Christians are docile, foolish & impotent within their society,  they will go along with the worldly Tide and vote for someone who knows how to manipulate them,  a "Social Organizer" Imo, Obama was a shadow of what the Anti-Christ will be & how he will come to power.  Also, I got news for you,  that God woke up a huge number of Christians this past election and had them PRAY and INTERCEDE for AMERICA and the result was Donald Trump was made President - Not Hillary.  Christians aren't supposed to sit by idle and  be passive to the advancement of evil powers in the world and be blind,  do nothing , don't speak,  don't act as God's people should .  You think it all is the hand of  God no matter what? What if Winston Churchill agreed with your opinions and just sat back and did just that ?   The world would have been under NAZI Rule and All the JEWS would have been completely ANNILATED--that is clearly not God's Will.  I believe Winston Churchill was chosen as an instrument of GOD and pulled the world back from an evil fate. There is another world evil -Islam that wants to Annilate the Jews and Christians and all other religions and dominate the world. We are to be working with Divine Providence.  

Please! This topic could use that kind of rambling more often. :) 

14717150_10154679557484024_4604371499470607475_n.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

18 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Why all the fuss. The Bible said troublesome days would come, and wickedness would increase.   With the advent of the internet and its availability to the masses or the world, knowledge and information is readily avaliable, truth and error abounds.   This medium is a major tool that would spread ideologies, convict people of their beliefs and change many who once held things sacred.   The very reason the christian armor must be on and as Peter said, be alert for the devil prowls around looking for someone to destroy.       If you want to worry, then  your children are the ones who are going to face real battles, living as a believer,so you do your best to prepare and educate them of the pitfalls out there.

I read over and over here that Obama did such and that, but if he is not a believer, what do you expect, his morals and vision would be quite different from yours.   And to be honest and frank, yes Obama did some things that are not in Christians agreements, but if you wear his shoes for a moment, then you would may be in agreement with  his policies.  

We are living in a very different world from the twentyfive years or so and there are no more borders as such.  Cultures, genders, religions, people and lots more are mobile and could it be stopped, i don't think so.  This is a new way of life and like the cart and buggy, we cannot go back unless forced to by circumstances that causes it, like oil depletion or something like that.    President Trump can build all the wall and use all the protectionist measures, but like the sudden movement of trade and globalization that took place in the last twenty years, it was  beyond any president control.  Maybe, it was the hand of the Lord allowing events to take place to fulfill his word.   

Islam is a clever tool by the enemy to enslave and cause division by any means. Its doctrine is filled with many acts that the followers are bound by to adhere to and while many do not go to extremes , they may sympathize with those who do it's will.  Prayer and looking up for your comfort and hope is where the believer life belongs.   

I agree with a lot of your word. But there will always be borders it's up to us to enforce them. We can judge Obama by his fruits and words. Thus is a invasion by Isalm. They even say so themselfs. The Islamic in London say this our country now and native English need to go. They are just a invasion by the enemy. 

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I agree with a lot of your word. But there will always be borders it's up to us to enforce them. We can judge Obama by his fruits and words. Thus is a invasion by Isalm. They even say so themselfs. The Islamic in London say this our country now and native English need to go. They are just a invasion by the enemy. 

Yes Wayne222, it is a type of the ottoman revisited but in  subtle methods.   I have been watching this take place over the years and i often asked myself how could London allow this to take place.  But London is a bit more complex than USA.   As a British conqueror,that ruled  many lands, they felt they had some obligation to allow  immigration. This has been taking place for over fifty years  now.  London has been a multicultural city for a long time, but one Asian country that promotes fundamental islam, wants to promote it's religion and has it's own rule and yes as you said to conquer lands.     The USA, also has some similar situation , where the Latinos crossed the border and US Immigration for the most part did not turned them back as they wanted the cheap labor to work on the farms and agriculture fields.  You cannot deny that.    

There use to be news show by the name of Lou Dobbs, who was on at CNN at six pm.  He use to ask the question about companies leaving the USA and going to Asia, Mexico and other cheap labor destinations.  This was all when George Bush was in office and i watched it all and wondered how could this happen and so fast.  The exodus continued with Obama, but it was with Bush junior that created the mess and they came on TV and lied to the world.   If you really take a look back at the last twenty years, you can see a global agenda of what is called Globalization, which truly was and is taking place. It is just not muslims or Islam taking over , but a whole set of values and system of rule, which is in trading, commerce, material prosperity and degrading morality.  Where is this all coming from.  Rev. 17 paints a picture of the harlot who makes the whole world drink from her cup.

Getting rid of Isalm alone would not solve what the past has produced in mass i.e Ungodliness.    You see, Mystery Babylon has produced things to dazzle the eyes and to sway man away from Godliness and to live in luxury, and ease of life.      Not saying that you should not be looking after the welfare of your country, i think it is imperative that you take care of the place you live.   

I know her seducing power and seductive ways. She can plant sensuality upon your senses that will  just blow you away.  This is what's in her cup, that is almost irresistible.  You doubt it, hope not. 

Revelation 17    King James Version (KJV)

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 

Edited by warrior12

This article appears in the Christian News section here being it was published at a Christian news site. It may help inform the discussion a bit more as to Jihad and the different types. One most certainly American's have seen transpire in their public schools. 

What Are the 8 Types of Jihad? Former Radical Muslim Explains

BY SAMUEL SMITH , CP REPORTER April 4, 2017