IGNORED

ARE ALL RELIGIONS ONE?

Guest Your_love_is_the_anchor

This is a general question, if anyone knows anything about it, especially Biblical evidence. .does God accept those of other religions (ie Muslim, Buddist etc.) after death..?

People say that everyone gets a chance to know Jesus, but I don't think this is true, and if your parents have always taught you Judaism, for example, then you will believe that following that religion is the "right" thing to do.

xox Leah xox

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

This is a general question, if anyone knows anything about it, especially Biblical evidence. .does God accept those of other religions (ie Muslim, Buddist etc.) after death..?

People say that everyone gets a chance to know Jesus, but I don't think this is true, and if your parents have always taught you Judaism, for example, then you will believe that following that religion is the "right" thing to do.

xox Leah xox

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus is THE WAY

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

John 14:6 says "I (Jesus) am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Romans 1:20 says "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

xox Leah xox

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One thing is for certain with regard to the other world faiths (There are only 4 major faiths worldwide): Not a single one of them aside from Christianity has ever had a Messiah rise from the dead. Look to the resurrection as proof of the authenticity of the Christian faith. The apostles used the resurrection as their primary evidence. In the past 2,000 years of church history not a single argument against the resurrection has held true.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

As the others said, there is only one God. Also, God is a just God, a loving God and He makes sure that every body gets a chance to know His existence. He judges the heart and all those going to hell will have had the opportunity to choose Him but did not want Him.

Romans 1:18-20 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings YLITA,

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Once we die, that's it! We are judged for the deeds done in the flesh. If we have followed anyone other than Christ, we are told:

Matthew 10:32-33 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

So:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Thank you all for your help. Having friends of various faiths, it's hard for me to accept this harsh reality, but clearly the Bible says it's true. The question then becomes, how to introduce someone who already has a religion to Christ.

Guest whistler
Thank you all for your help. Having friends of various faiths, it's hard for me to accept this harsh reality, but clearly the Bible says it's true. The question then becomes, how to introduce someone who already has a religion to Christ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its not always easy to tell some one that the way they have been told is wrong and depending on which group they belong to it can be very difficult. You can try to show them the verses shown above or some other text in the Bible (romans roads ect..) The book "Kingdom of the cults" is useful to some to show the false teachings in many "faiths". You can only tell them but remember its up to God to soften there hearts. I hope that your words to your friends are helpful to bring them to the truth that is Christ Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Yes it is quite difficult to share the truth of God with someone of another faith. But that is what Jesus expects in the great commission (Go into all the world and preach the gospel). You sound like you have a strong burden for people to come to know Jesus. Amen and Praise God. \o/ Keep praying for them and keep voicing the truth in love.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

The Word of God has reached all the corners of the world, as far as the east is from the west, and the north from the south, every nation has had the Word of God preached in it......

our job is to be witnesses.... but we can not do that sitting in a pew.

mike