IGNORED

What happened to the Christian grace that obeys the scriptures?

Danger Noodle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,632
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

The single hardest group of unbelievers to reach are the ones who think they are already believers and use the Bible.   An old country preacher once said, "I gots to get them lost before I can gets them saved and born again."

If a person thinks they are a Christian because they belong to the Christian religion, and not because they are born again, it will be the hardest to do.  And converting to the Orthodox religion doesn't really communicate any desire to share the true Gospel with them. I would not convert to Judaism to reach Jews.  I would not convert to Mormonism to reach Mormons.  I would not convert to Islam to reach Muslims.  I don't need to join unbelievers in order to understand what they believe and how to reach them.

I repeat; it is already happening. I won't feel right in saying how, and using names, but it has been happening since just before 2004 and is now bearing  fruit within the Greek communities with the approval and blessing of many Greek Orthodox church leaders and the local congregations.

I do get to hear the testimonies and some reports on the progress and know two of the individuals responsible, both having been used of God for some long, and for them hard  plus often dangerous period of time, to this purpose. And so I do speculate that perhaps God has been working upon another of his fold to be placed in a very unigue postion to continue this amazing movement towards the word of God the Bible.

I will rather pray this is the case and praise God, than to just state  it is too hard,  it isn't possible, shouldn't even specualte on it, and then dismiss it.

No, I think it might just  bring life to my own awareness of the awesome power of our sovereign creator. His ways are not our ways, but He does use us  to do the improbable and especially that which is impossible except by Him, so that the glory is His and not any man's. Praise God in all matters He is just He is merciful and He is always true to bring all that have been called by Him into the fold of Jesus through the Holy Spirit our comforter.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

So has  he now affiliated  himself with Eastern Orthodoxy or not? 

No, he has not. Are you unable to read his own testimony here?

And ignore the leadings of false witness against him ? That which  published on a false preaching website elsewhere on the Net and through the leadings of the enemy of the church , as Hank H. referred to and has been found on the Net by family and friends, continually insists the author, who has never met the man. Nor listened to his testimony , which has been extant for 30 years without waiver, as Hank has testified these last four days culminating in yesterday's transcript in the OP? Those false authors on the Net violate the scriptures of our beloved Father in the process of their slander and defamation of a Christian brother still. And ignore, and hope to lead you in their evil, to do the same.

It is a liar of the viperous tongue that has ever worked to destroy that which God the Father intends for his church.  From the beginning.  When the lord of this world whispered lies to Eve, until now when they openly publish on their own websites the latest attack against a brother in Christ. 

When we believe the viper over the man in Christ's hand, we are betrayed in our consciousness of the difference. Just as Eve was in the garden.  When a man of God who has preached and held to mere Christianity for over 30 years testifies repeatedly of his faith in Christ, revoking the evil that aligns against him in their slander and defamation of his true heart, hoping an ear will perk and believe them instead of a brother, God the Father tells us we should discern the spirit that compels that heart to act in such a way. And realize its source that would call a man of God other. When the man of God is in the grace of the Father. 

This website is promoted as a ministry. I do not imagine the man of God George intends this forum to be a separate representation of that. Pray for those who bear false witness with the intention of leading the saints astray. For they too are known by our Father. 

Edited by Danger Noodle

28 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

No, he has not. Are you unable to read his own testimony here?

And ignore the leadings of false witness against him ? That which  published on a false preaching website elsewhere on the Net and through the leadings of the enemy of the church , as Hank H. referred to and has been found on the Net by family and friends, continually insists the author, who has never met the man. Nor listened to his testimony , which has been extant for 30 years without waiver, as Hank has testified these last four days culminating in yesterday's transcript in the OP? Those false authors on the Net violate the scriptures of our beloved Father in the process of their slander and defamation of a Christian brother still. And ignore, and hope to lead you in their evil, to do the same.

It is a liar of the viperous tongue that has ever worked to destroy that which God the Father intends for his church.  From the beginning.  When the lord of this world whispered lies to Eve, until now when they openly publish on their own websites the latest attack against a brother in Christ. 

When we believe the viper over the man in Christ's hand, we are betrayed in our consciousness of the difference. Just as Eve was in the garden.  When a man of God who has preached and held to mere Christianity for over 30 years testifies repeatedly of his faith in Christ, revoking the evil that aligns against him in their slander and defamation of his true heart, hoping an ear will perk and believe them instead of a brother, God the Father tells us we should discern the spirit that compels that heart to act in such a way. And realize its source that would call a man of God other. When the man of God is in the grace of the Father. 

This website is promoted as a ministry. I do not imagine the man of God George intends this forum to be a separate representation of that. Pray for those who bear false witness with the intention of leading the saints astray. For they too are known by our Father. 

Hi, Yes I read it. Where does it say he and his wife have not  been Chrismated? He affirms his faith, that I see. I see no denial of his having become part of the Greek Orthodox Community. Can you point out his denial? I may have missed it.

I realize some do not accept that The Greek orthodox Community might also be Christian. I am aware of many  of the Greek Orthodox Church Community that  are now very much aware of our Lord his mercy and grace and they depend upon Jesus alone as their salvation. They meet, they study, they pray, they praise, and they welcome the Bible into their studies, both at local individual levels and also as whole congregations with the encouragement and joy of their priests.

So I would not see the impossibility that God may use a person of some stature among some Christians  to further that  cause in the Greek Orthodox church community.

Edited by Neighbor

duplicated instead of editing a typo-sorry.

Edited by Neighbor

47 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Yes I read it. Where does it say he and his wife have not  been Chrismated? He affirms his faith, that I see. I see no denial of his having become part of the Greek Orthodox Community. Can you point out his denial? I may have missed it.

I realize some do not accept that The Greek orthodox Community might also be Christian. I am aware of many  of the Greek Orthodox Church Community that  are now very much aware of our Lord his mercy and grace and they depend upon Jesus alone as their salvation. They meet, they study, they pray, they praise, and they welcome the Bible into their studies, both at local individual levels and also as whole congregations with the encouragement and joy of their priests.

So I would not see the impossibility that God may use a person of some stature among some Christians  to further that  cause in the Greek Orthodox church community.

It's unfortunate you need him to say expressly that. And yet you'll be led by a rumor mongering agenda to defame a man of God after he has repeatedly confessed the same creed as what sustains this forum .  It doesn't matter how often the false rumor is repeated. It remains false for eternity. 

beware.jpg

Forgiveness -- By Matthew West
It’s the hardest thing to give away
And the last thing on your mind today
It always goes to those that don’t deserve

It’s the opposite of how you feel
When the pain they caused is just too real
It takes everything you have just to say the word…

Forgiveness
Forgiveness

It flies in the face of all your pride
It moves away the mad inside
It’s always anger’s own worst enemy
Even when the jury and the judge
Say you gotta right to hold a grudge
It’s the whisper in your ear saying ‘Set It Free’

Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness, Forgiveness

Show me how to love the unlovable
Show me how to reach the unreachable
Help me now to do the impossible

Forgiveness, Forgiveness

Forgiveness

It’ll clear the bitterness away
It can even set a prisoner free
There is no end to what it’s power can do
So, let it go and be amazed
By what you see through eyes of grace
The prisoner that it really frees is you

Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness, Forgiveness

Show me how to love the unlovable
Show me how to reach the unreachable
Forgiveness

I want to finally set it free
So show me how to see what Your mercy sees
Help me now to give what You gave to me
Forgiveness, Forgiveness

31 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I've posted a couple of times Mondays Bible Answer Man's audio where he distinctly says he is now a member of the Greek Orthodox Church  

No you have not. Because I listened to that tape and he NEVER said that.  

35 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I've posted a couple of times Mondays Bible Answer Man's audio where he distinctly says he is now a member of the Greek Orthodox Church and that he'd been attending for two years. In fact it was a Worthy member living in Israel who posed the question due to all the discussion from Shiloh's thread.

Listen around the 11:30 min mark, he says he has been attending an Orthodox Church for a couple of years and is now a member.

http://findingthetruefaith.com/hank-hanegraaff-converts-to-orthodox-christianity/

The rumors still going around saying that he hasn't is not part of this world's reality.

Hi,

And again may I make the point that I do not see that,if it is so, as a denial of his faith  of Jesus as Lord and savior! I instead pray that this might be part of  an awakening to the Bible, the word of the Bible, within the Greek community led by the calling from the Holy Spirit. I simply state that I have seen it happening for some 14 plus years.

I will not feel right in going into depth as to why, and simply leave it at that.  Other than to say; God does call some to high duty. I am not one of those, don't want to in any way indicte that I am. I am the janitor at my rather humble post. I am just now putting two and two together and praying that we along with many saints will see a great awakening, a revival of a kind.

Edited by Neighbor

I think the janitor will go sweep off some leaves and leave this  discussion now. Thank you all for it. It has been interesting, but from here it seems  a stalemate  should be declared, there being no moves progressing the match further. Three sequential no progress moves and the game is ended- a stalemate.

Thank you all for the mind stimulation. And for prayer fodder.

17 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

And again may I make the point that I do not see that,if it is so, as a denial of his faith  of Jesus as Lord and savior! I instead pray that this might be part of  an awakening to the Bible, the word of the Bible, within the Greek community led by the calling from the Holy Spirit. I simply state that I have seen it happening for some 14 plus years.

I will not feel right in going into depth as to why, and simply leave it at that.  Other than to say; God does call some to high duty. I am not one of those, don't want to in any way indicte that I am. I am the janitor at my rather humble post. I am just now putting two and two together and praying that we along with many saints will see a great awakening, a revival of a kind.

It will happen. It is God's will. Why do you think the agents of God's adversary are aligned against the saints? Those most public and who lead people to find Christ and have in some cases for over 3 decades? 

I thank all Christians who read the truth about Hank Hanegraaff remaining in the faith of our precious Lord for their contributions. :) 

I've asked this thread be closed as it has had the question in the subject line answered on both fronts. And that is as Father wills.

Pray for those aligned against the truth of God in Christ and a dedicated and beloved follower of Christ, Hank Hanegraaff.

Pray for the church that is suffering soft persecution at every level even weapons of verbal assault, as well as violation of religious rights and freedoms in the secular realm where the first amendment is relegated to privilege when it comes to people of God.

And pray for those suffering the hard persecution. Like the Christian Orthodox in Egypt who were blown to bits in the sanctuary of our Father on of all days, Palm Sunday. By an enemy that follows the spirit of division, hatred, and curses the truth of God at any opportunity, thinking if they can kill all Christians in Egypt, the ISIS ideal of god shall reign unopposed.

That kind of slaughter begins with the whispers against freedom of religion. That kind of evil aligns against Christians. Again, thank the Christians here who obey the scriptures.  Every sin, every evil, is a lesson to those who are truly in Christ to realize why the armor of God is vital. Because there is an evil in this world wherein it reigns as lord intent on attacking us wherever it may find us.

To GOD be the glory forever and ever. A blessed Good Friday to all that are truly in Christ . Amen. :group-hug: